Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This.

By the year's end especially and if we can get rid of Sanchez, we will make Pogba the highest-paid player in the club, whether I agree with it or not. It will make him out of reach of any club for the foreseeable future.

We'll just kick this can down the proverbial road for now.
Yea, think we’ll pay him something like £500k a week and this will be done.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Ironically, I think I heard it on Talksports with Jim White a couple of years back when he was interviewing The Pizzaman, Riola.

Jim was blabbering on about Riola claiming that players will be paid 500k one day in the not too distant future. Jim in his own way going on (repeating it several times) about how crazy it would be if it was to happen.

rotherham_red

Ironically, I think I heard it on Talksports with Jim White a couple of years back when he was interviewing The Pizzaman, Riola.

Jim was blabbering on about Riola claiming that players will be paid 500k one day in the not too distant future. Jim in his own way going on (repeating it several times) about how crazy it would be if it was to happen.
I'll believe it when I see it tbh.

There hasn't been a single Utd-related post from him in months and all the journalists who seem to be ITK about Utd have consistently said he wants out.

I wouldn't say it's impossible however, if Zidane is sacked and we get Top 4, that he does end up signing a new contract; but I'd say it's more like than not that he'll be at Madrid this time next year.

fergiesarmy1

No it wasn't. Take away the pens and he was still a great creative midfielder. Can't remember the exact stats, but they were practically equivalent to Eriksen and one City midfielder. Unless the very marginal difference between those 3 players is average in which case I question why the big clubs haven't snapped up those above average midfielders that aren't playing for the top 6.
You must be more easily impressed than me then cause 5 goals in open play for a midfielder who thinks defending isn’t something he needs to be bothered with at the price he we paid and is valued at is rubbish.

Denis' cuff

Do you have any evidence for any of this? For all we know, it's just his irrelevant brother and his fat leech of an agent trying to steal media spotlight. Paul shouldn't be judged by their behaviour, but his own - and he's been nothing but a 100%, focused, disciplined professional ever since the preseason. Even delivered two Pirlo/Zidane/Ronaldinho level assists in first match of the season, MotM.

And yet... his haters will always fabricate some nonsense to whine about.

Do you believe in fairies?

Matt6677

I think if Neymar goes to Barca which seems likely then Pogba will go to Madrid

Redcy

People are still naive enough to think we will spend the Lukaku money so of course people think we will reinvest

Bestietom

We have only got a loan of Pogba this season . Lucky if he stays the full season, as he could go in January. We will all see how he performs up until then.

dev1l

Like him or not,Pogba is an integral part of the current team unlike Sanchez or Lukaku.
So selling him before getting a replacement does not make sense.
I still think.he ll leave next summer though.

Infra-red

Like him or not,Pogba is an integral part of the current team unlike Sanchez or Lukaku.
So selling him before getting a replacement does not make sense.
I still think.he ll leave next summer though.
Watch us do exactly that.

Very little Woodward does makes any sense.

Red_toad

Sell him at 160 million asap
Sell arguably our best player this season?
Who exactly would you replace him with? As there is not a single person in the squad at his level. No point having money as we can't spend any of it and we won't be able to sign someone of his quality again until we're competitive. Would be madness to sell him right now.

Bestietom

Sell arguably our best player this season?
Who exactly would you replace him with? As there is not a single person in the squad at his level. No point having money as we can't spend any of it and we won't be able to sign someone of his quality again until we're competitive. Would be madness to sell him right now.
Madness to keep a player who doesn't want to be here also. But if's and but's won't get us anywhere and we will just have to wait and see what our owners and hierarchy want.

Red_toad

Madness to keep a player who doesn't want to be here also. But if's and but's won't get us anywhere and we will just have to wait and see what our owners and hierarchy want.
If he were playing like a player who didn't want to be here then I'd agree but he's been our best player thus far.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I wouldn’t resent him for demanding to leave now. He’s seen enough to know he’s wasting his time here. A player of his quality doesn’t owe any loyalty to a club that behaves the way this one has in the transfer market.

Eric's Seagull

Sell him at 160 million asap
I would definitely not sell him at the moment. Also if we do sell I would like to take some players in part exchange as I am not confident the club would fully reinvest the money we receive for him.

Also as one poster mentioned previously something along the lines of we will sell him next year and that will be our transfer budget which I really hope is not the case.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
With Barca getting Neymar Madrid will want to fire back with their own Galactico.

I suspect the worst if we don't make major steps this year.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
With Barca getting Neymar Madrid will want to fire back with their own Galactico.

I suspect the worst if we don't make major steps this year.
He's gone in the Summer wouldn't matter if we won the league so all supporters better get used to it.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
Pogba is going nowhere this summer, that much is clear. As far as next summer goes, 12 months is an eternity in football. If we're back in the CL, playing good football and looking to sign some quality to play alongside him he could stay. If we have another shit season he's gone for sure.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This is a great insight. I do believe if the fans make him feel welcome and loved he will stay.

I hope they carry on the "one Paul Pogba" song, it's about time we had a song for him. He's the type that will appreciate the love.

fergiesarmy1

:lol: it's your own fault if you choose to believe propaganda. Pogba cannot control the media.
I’m not convinced it is bollocks though, the last 2 months of last season he played like someone that didn’t want to be here. Started better this season though not as good as some nut jobs would have you believe.

Raw

Great to here that he is focused and staying in Manchester but for how long? I think it is going to be one of those situations where no matter how long he stays here, every summer we will have a will he or won't he be leaving this summer scenario.
If we don't get CL football, he's definitely off. But even if we did, there's still a good chance he'll go. We'll have to see real progress to becoming a top team along with winning at least 1 trophy this season for me to believe he'll want to stay.

Eric's Seagull

If we don't get CL football, he's definitely off. But even if we did, there's still a good chance he'll go. We'll have to see real progress to becoming a top team along with winning at least 1 trophy this season for me to believe he'll want to stay.
I think he will see how well we do this season and then see who we sign in the summer and see if the club match his ambitions. He may already have his heart set on leaving anyway. He is going to be entering his prime soon and if he thinks we haven't got much chance of winning the big trophies he may just want to go somewhere to spend his prime contending for top honours.