Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
It's not to feel sorry for Paul, but for us to be ashamed of ourselves.

Most big players who came here have taken a big reputation hit. Pretty embarrassing for us.
I’m more embarrassed about the transfer policy that bought some of these ‘big name’ players here in the first place. Some real screw up over the last few years. Pogba is one of them. One of the worst. Some much hope. So much money. So little in return.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Can't see him signing up for the planned '22 title challenge.

He'sRaldo

I’m more embarrassed about the transfer policy that bought some of these ‘big name’ players here in the first place. Some real screw up over the last few years. Pogba is one of them. One of the worst. Some much hope. So much money. So little in return.
I agree with the first part. We spent too much money and hype on individual players, and it then affected the perception of their performance, like you allude in the 2nd part.

But I will say that these are all high-level players, proven elsewhere, and thus I find it quite hard to blame them for their time here. Especially as it has become a trend no matter the player.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Can't see him signing up for the planned '22 title challenge.
Of course he will go in the summer. Quite right too. Clubs a clown-show with no ambition to compete for trophies at all. No player in their prime would sign up for that. God knows how we got De Gea to stay.

Edy2

Based on this 'performance' and many many more have been like it, we'll be much better off without him.

BlahRules

I don’t get it with Pogba, does he not know when 2 players are closing him down that he needs to pass the ball? He does this in a consistent basis.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I don’t get it with Pogba, does he not know when 2 players are closing him down that he needs to pass the ball? He does this in a consistent basis.
This will always puzzle me, sometimes he just plays smartly and sometimes he makes decision of Marcos Rojo level of stupidity. Makes no sense whatsoever

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He should have scored there, point blank header. Apart from that, he's been injured and only started getting back up to speed, i'll cut him some slack. Very good to have him back, United's most important player.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Cannot wait when he finally fecks off.

Also it's good to know a 17 year old kid got bigger balls than him, should cut out any idiotic 'he should be 'er captain' bullshit.

Dan_F

I can’t really work out what is going on. He’s clearly massively talented and isn’t in form/putting in 100%. But if you pause it every time he picks up the ball, I’m not really sure what he’s expected to do. No one shows for a pass, so he’s just constantly having to play balls over the top to the RB/LB. Or take someone on and risk losing the ball.

AceUnited

Pogba and his Lard Ass agent planning to ask 600K a week for him to stay with us.

!MAGINE how much they would have asked if he actually could shoot and head the ball and had desire to play.

Bestietom

Pogba and his Lard Ass agent planning to ask 600K a week for him to stay with us.

!MAGINE how much they would have asked if he actually could shoot and head the ball and had desire to play.
Exactly what is wrong about this club mate. Giving in to players and agents.

Classical Mechanic

If that was the case Real or Barca would be offering £150m for him and he'd be sold. He'll sign on and stay with us because those clubs don't want to pay big money for him.

Bestietom

If that was the case Real or Barca would be offering £150m for him and he'd be sold. He'll sign on and stay with us because those clubs don't want to pay big money for him.
Thought PSG made an offer of 149 million for him just before deadline. Raiola wanted 22 million himself. SSN

Classical Mechanic

I don't know which is why I'm asking if it was true or not. But it was said that the transfer was blocked because of Raiola's demands.
It came from Calciomercato in Italy which are regarded as one of the worst sources akin to The Express or Sun. They said it fell apart because it hinged on Neymar being sold.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
If we can buy Sancho and Maddison, I’d be happy to let him go, since he wants out anyway and won’t renew his contract with us. If not, we should try our best to keep him.

Twisted Nerve

Outrageous. Call his bluff and say no. Good luck finding some other mug team to pay that much. He's not Ronaldo or Messi.

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
Anyone else get the feeling he is going to be injured a lot this season and take his time coming back?

The 600k ask is just to make sure we say no. Have a bad feeling we will have to cut our losses and sell cheap after this season, if the tactic is to stay on the treatment bench

Last edited by a moderator:

johanovic

He could not run the show against mighty rochdale and that shows a lot. People have been making excuses for him since day 1 but I always find it strange since it usually shows on every football field who's the best player and who are leaders and fighters. How many times has Pogba shown that in a United shirt?

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic

That's a rubbish story from Tuttosport (the only source for the rumour). Its a junk paper that sells papers with such ridiculous, farfetched rumours.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Might be reading into things also but for Ole to make Tuanzebe captain over Pogba tells me all’s not right there, I had my doubts about this injury and how long it lasted.
I've heard there's been a massive falling out between Ole and Pogba.....and Bissaka and Jones and Rojo and Fred and Lingard and Romero.

LARulz

Might be reading into things also but for Ole to make Tuanzebe captain over Pogba tells me all’s not right there, I had my doubts about this injury and how long it lasted.
But that was cos he moved to this country barely speaking the language etc. and the club looked after him and assume his family

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Anyone else get the feeling he is going to be injured a lot this season and take his time coming back?

The 600k ask is just to make sure we say no. Have a bad feeling we will have to cut our losses and sell cheap after this season, if the tactic is to stay on the treatment bench
Yes, me. I have a feeling he will be injured, I mean "injured" a lot until January. I also think he wanted to leave in the summer and is now even more determened to not give a shit. We also might hear about his "injuries" after every shite performance from him, many more times until he leaves. "He played like pub player because he was injured" bla, bla..

DickDastardly

The only thing that could save his career, and lift us as a club is Evra.

Making Evra a vital part od this club and involving him in as much football related stuff with this miserable lot is our only chance.

Get them all in.

Steal Van der Sar from Ajax, get Evra in as much, get our ranks together.

I just hope that Pogba proves me wrong. In that he's not that shit as i believe he is.

Halal Jalal

If he's actually willing to sign a new deal, we shouldn't hesitate. 600k/w is appropriate for a player of his quality and we'll be far more confident with him on a long-term contract, the team needs to be built around him.

As long as Ole is in charge the season is a write-off anyway so we should make this our #1 priority.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If he's actually willing to sign a new deal, we shouldn't hesitate. 600k/w is appropriate for a player of his quality and we'll be far more confident with him on a long-term contract, the team needs to be built around him.

As long as Ole is in charge the season is a write-off anyway so we should make this our #1 priority.
:lol:

Halal Jalal

PP is absolute world class. Salah, Kante and De Bruyne are the only PL players at his level. There's absolutely no way we could replace him adequately so obviously we'll need to pay extra - he's the leader of WC winning team and we're in f*cking Europa League, managed by a guy from Molde.

Edit: Forgot VVD

Last edited:

UnitedFan93

We need to get rid.

He's a complete and utter joke of a player with a shocking attitude on and off the pitch.

Imagine what our young players must be thinking when they're sat in the dressing room on Wednesday night looking for role models and seeing Pogba sat there with that stupid haircut. Compare this to when a young Darren Fletcher would've walked into the dressing room for the first time in the dressing room to be met by Keane, Scholes, Giggs, the Nevilles etc. Proper pro's that set great examples.

Imagine the likes of Greenwood or Chong turning to Pogba just before kick-off and seeing Pogba doing childish handshakes, rather than taking the game seriously. Could you imagine Keane or Scholes behaving like this?

Or what about at full time when you want your 'senior' players to step up and take a penalty. Where was Pogba? Where was this so called leader? That's right, nowhere to be seen.

Quite simply, Pogba has a really bad influence on the dressing room. His performances are overrated and nowhere near world class. He's also a very lazy player and makes a lot of fouls because he's too lazy to cover the ground.

His comments in the summer prove that he has zero respect for the club and the fans. We also shouldn't be doing any more business with his agent who is an absolute disgrace to the game.

Fergie was right about Pogba. Getting him out will be a major part of our rebuild. Sell him and replace him with someone like Eriksen and the team will be much better off.

It was a massive mistake to bring him back so we need to get rid ASAP.

Canagel

Agreed. But I think he is fed up here and don't really want to waste his prime years carrying this team and give up the opportunity to win CL and other big things somewhere else while he still haves the ability to be part of it. From his perspective it hardly makes any sense to resign , like what RVP did when he realized Arsenal are not winning anything and came here when we were still good. But from the fans perspective it will be a disaster because we never had a squad that has no WC players in it plus the owners will most likely pocket the money like they did with Ronaldo money and not reinvest it in the team.

Last edited: