Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cantonagotmehere

He's gone in my humble opinion. No way he signs a deal and no way we let him go too long in his contract to lose his value. Bums me out because we need class, but I also won't cry when he leaves. I was so excited when he came back, sucks.

RoyH1

Reports are PSG are cutting back kno splashing big money though?
Could be. But even if it was the case, I'm still thinking that this is the last season Neymay plays in Paris and he'll fetch a pretty penny wherever he ends up.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
There is no doubt that Pogba can be top drawer and attract big money but the problem becomes that the more expensive the player, the fewer clubs there are in the running for them. Personally I would rather see Pogba stay & play how we know he can, then build a midfield around him. I know he can be infuriating but he is oh so talented & belongs in the Premier League.

fergiesarmy1

There is no doubt that Pogba can be top drawer and attract big money but the problem becomes that the more expensive the player, the fewer clubs there are in the running for them. Personally I would rather see Pogba stay & play how we know he can, then build a midfield around him. I know he can be infuriating but he is oh so talented & belongs in the Premier League.
Stop fishing :keano:

snowkarl

PP is absolute world class. Salah, Kante and De Bruyne are the only PL players at his level. There's absolutely no way we could replace him adequately so obviously we'll need to pay extra - he's the leader of WC winning team and we're in f*cking Europa League, managed by a guy from Molde.

Edit: Forgot VVD
Are you being for real here dude? I know you are Paul's brother in law or something but do you really think Pogba is better than everyone else?

How about Kane? Sadio Mane??? Bernardo, Aubameyang, Son etc etc

Many other players outperform his peaks, are way more consistent and aren't creating non stop drama and playing with zero effort to oust the manager... The Pogba cult has gone crazy :houllier:

fergiesarmy1

Are you being for real here dude? I know you are Paul's brother in law or something but do you really think Pogba is better than everyone else?

How about Kane? Sadio Mane??? Bernardo, Aubameyang, Son etc etc

Many other players outperform his peaks, are way more consistent and aren't creating non stop drama and playing with zero effort to oust the manager... The Pogba cult has gone crazy :houllier:
Halal Jalal is the absolute craziest pogbaista on this forum. Only place I ever seen him post is a pogba thread.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We will probably replace him longstaff and rice

Deery

Dreary
Amazing how people are asking Pogba to leave when it’s quite apparent that we are completely shit without him.

snowkarl

Amazing how people are asking Pogba to leave when it’s quite apparent that we are completely shit without him.
We are shit with him too. It's like everyone ignores we had a full team most games in the past 9 months. I mean Arsenal and Rochdale was just the other week.

Deery

Dreary
We are shit with him too. It's like everyone ignores we had a full team most games in the past 9 months. I mean Arsenal and Rochdale was just the other week.
At least he creates chances when he’s on the pitch and our play can be somewhat attractive at times without him we look no better that Championship level.

snowkarl

At least he creates chances when he’s on the pitch and our play can be somewhat attractive at times without him we look no better that Championship level.
His impact has been abysmal since February

His return will make no difference whatsoever

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

It’s almost like the problems run deeper than our best player. Who’d have thought?

Deery

Dreary

Well that’s just a outright lie he was playing very well up until his injury and by far our most creative player.

His return will definitely improve us.

fergiesarmy1

Well that’s just a outright lie he was playing very well up until his injury and by far our most creative player.

His return will definitely improve us.
He was one of the worst players during last seasons run in and only played a few games this season before getting injured so it’s not saying much.

reddevilchennai

If we build team around him, he will flourish but we won't do that.He is probably gone this summer if Zidane is there in RM.
I am sure there are not that many players of his calibre available. SMS, Saul are good but not Pogba level. Saul is too costly and won't join us.

With Pogba money we can have a midfield like:

Maddison/Odegaard SMS
Partey

In case if Zidane is sacked and Pogba signs a new deal with us, I want the midfield to be like:

Pogba Maddison/Odegaard
Partey

Bestietom

Do anyone really think that Fergie or any top manager would be looking at Longstaff as our saviour. Garner will be much better than him when he gets his chance.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Pogba "why am I still here? "
*Pogba looks across to see Lingard pulling shapes in the Carrington training complex changing room mirror shouting "beanz,beanz,beanz!"
Pogba "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For a top player, the amount of allowances ranging from needing a certain player next to him, or needing a certain formation is truly astounding.

What happened to a top player actually lifting those around him?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
For a top player, the amount of allowances ranging from needing a certain player next to him, or needing a certain formation is truly astounding.

That's all poppycock rubbish tbf. How often does Messi lift Argentina? Better players play better amongst better players.

Pogba does create more chances than anybody else in our team (which is his role) if we had finishers to go with it we'd be doing OK.

The problem is a good team doesn't have just 1 source of creativity. If City only had KDB he'd be easy to shut down.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time

It's mostly just needing a functioning team around him. Our midfield in particular has been utterly unbalanced the entire time he has been here, with him basically expected to do every aspect of creativity, playmaking and setting the tempo by himself. His partners in the midfield don't help in that regard at all.

Could he be doing better? Yep, absolutely. There are times where his head drops far too much and he strolls around like he's uninterested. But it's also understandable that he gets frustrated and pissed off with the lack of quality around him, and that will then impact his own play.

GlasgowCeltic

It’s because he has no defined role on the pitch, not disciplined enough as a midfielder, not enough of a goal threat to be the ten. And beyond that too flakey to be relied upon as the fulcrum of a top team. Let’s his head drop in pressure situations bar a few often mentioned exceptions.

If he was shorter he’d have probably ended up as a wide player

Luke1995

Could PSG make a move for him ?

He would obviously improve their midfield, be a dream signing from the marketing standpoint, Neymar and Mbappe would love to play with him.

If Barcelona had money to put Messi Suarez and Neymar at the same team, can't see why PSG wouldn't want to try this one.

Edy2

He does create the odd chance but not as many as he should. He also gives the ball away all the time due to being over-elaborate. This sometimes leads to the concession of goals. In an ideal world we'd play him as a number 10 so he isn't costing us goals from mistakes but it doesn't look like that will ever happen so we should sell him.

El Zoido

He does create the odd chance but not as many as he should. He also gives the ball away all the time due to being over-elaborate. This sometimes leads to the concession of goals. In an ideal world we'd play him as a number 10 so he isn't costing us goals from mistakes but it doesn't look like that will ever happen so we should sell him.
Before his injury.

And this is from playing in a deeper role, and in a rubbish team. There’s no player whose reputation isn’t being ruined by playing in this United side.

Judas

Open to offers
People screaming for him to go really should be careful what they wish for when they see the slop we'll end up replacing him with. His our last top class player, and probably will be for awhile.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I do think he'll be gone next summer.

But there's no denying he is our best player by far, and I find it astonishing how much people want rid of him. Like he's the problem.

Prime Scholes would struggle in this side if all the pressure and attention was solely on him to make something happen.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's all poppycock rubbish tbf. How often does Messi lift Argentina? Better players play better amongst better players.

Pogba does create more chances than anybody else in our team (which is his role) if we had finishers to go with it we'd be doing OK.

The problem is a good team doesn't have just 1 source of creativity. If City only had KDB he'd be easy to shut down.
It's not poppycock.
How was Robson when we were average. How was Stevie hollywood for some poor pool teams.

We still make excuses for Pogba now. As much as i still want him to boss it

Red_toad

We will probably replace him longstaff and rice
Either would function better in the role Ole has asked or him this season. Pogba is far better than both in a free role, which he isn’t getting at United anytime soon.
If it takes a Pogba sale to improve the team as a whole I’m all for it. That is if the Glazers want to improve the side or continue as they have done for some time.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Can't believe how many people want us to build the midfield around a player who is such a huge flight risk, and will be every single summer

mu4c_20le

It's not poppycock.
How was Robson when we were average. How was Stevie hollywood for some poor pool teams.

We still make excuses for Pogba now. As much as i still want him to boss it
:confused: he bossed it in the world cup didnt he? then he returned to old trafford and lost his place to Fellaini..