Pogba Future

Would you accept Dybala and Sandro for Pogba?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SER19

Genuinely looking forward to the day we sell him. I know others disagree, it's a personal opinion, but he's one of my least favourite United players ever.

mancan92

The truth is Pogba never fit. This was somewhat clear from the Southampton game when played in a two with Fellaini. He was very powerful and creative, but the gaps in midfield meant that we only had 48 percent of the ball. We won that game, but got destroyed by City a week or two after due to this gap in midfield. Pogba is a player who takes a lot of time on the ball. His anticipation and positioning are poor, and he lacks the balance on his first touch to work at a quick speed. In the premier league, where the midfield battle exists and games can be decided by who is quickest to the second ball, Pogba's slow reactions are costly. His style of play does not fit United or the Premier League; meaning he is a good player, but not the one we needed. Hopefully he can find a situation that suits his style and we can get a player who suits us.
You literally have no idea what sort of player pogba is. Good lord

TheReligion

Abusive
I reckon a summer loan move is on the cards, followed by a quiet exchange of 40-50 million quid the next summer. He's been a complete flop here and we'll be lucky to get any proper bids from big clubs.
Yeah United are really going to loan Pogba.. what you smoking man

romufc

Genuinely looking forward to the day we sell him. I know others disagree, it's a personal opinion, but he's one of my least favourite United players ever.
I think more and more fans will support you on this. It is clear he doesn't want to be here, he can leave, no player is bigger than the club. Its not like he will be a huge loss. We finished outside top 4 with Pogba, so we should be able to replace him.

Judas

Open to offers
Loaning out Pogba :lol: I don't know how genuine some of the stuff that gets posted on here is, but I don't know how some of you lot come up with such bizarre thoughts.

MrSingh2002

Just switched to Sandro and Dybala.

Rather have two good players who don't want to be here than one....

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
No one talking about Raiola's Instagram post then?

Paul is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer’s property, Paul is Paul Pogba’s. You cannot own a human being already for a long time in the UK or anywhere else. I HOPE Solskjaer DO NOT WANT TO SUGGEST THAT PAUL IS HIS PRISONER. ⠀

BUT BEFORE Solskjaer makes comments about things I say he should inform himself better about the content of what has been said. ⠀

I am a free citizen who can think and express my thoughts. Until now I was maybe to nice to him. Solskjaer should just remember things that he said in the summer to Paul. ⠀

I think Solskjaer may be frustrated for different reasons and is now mixing up some issues. ⠀

I think that Solskjaer has other things to worry about. ⠀
AT LEAST IF I WAS HIM I WOULD.

Josep Dowling

Sounds to me like Ole said ‘give me one more season then I’ll let you go’ and Ole has backtracked on it. Given he hasn’t played I don’t blame him.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
We only have ourselves to blame really. If we weren’t a shambles none of this would be happening we’d have had a happy player contributing to our success. I don’t have anything against Raiola in this situation.

Heinzesight

Fat prick...this slimy arsehole really doesn’t know when to keep it zipped. He’ll be doing the same in a few years at Pogba’s next club.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He made the Premier League team of the year last season and he was one of the star performers of the World Cup as well as scoring a goal in the final and winning the thing.
I tend to disagree about him not being any good in years
Remember that a lot of people only see things in black and white.
The probable truth is that while he hasn't hit the level we hoped for, he's for most of his time here been our best player, and still performed better than most of the others, who we naturally have lower expectations for.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Loaning out Pogba :lol: I don't know how genuine some of the stuff that gets posted on here is, but I don't know how some of you lot come up with such bizarre thoughts.
It's right up there people genuinely believing he's been a "Total flop".

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Literally f*ck Pogba & Haaland.

Im going to doubt professional footballers who hire this guy as his agent - in fact whilst it's obviously not going to be true across the board about everyone, it may indicate that people who hire this guy has some fishy personality.

Eff Balotelli, Zlatan (acting like he is has the biggest d*ck in the club & hasn't won a CL, Verrati(Money influenced career), Lingard ( fashion & Lingard), Lukaku indicating that he wanted to leave as soon as he smelt the atmosphere of the club etc.

Literally Raiola is nothing but a social media spider & alot of his players aren't too far away from being influenced by that than concentrating and trying to improve their football.

Brophs

The One and Only

Ultimately, no one is getting what they want or thought they would get from this relationship. Neither do I have any sympathy for anyone involved. They all knew what they were getting into and why. Much like Tevez, when he goes somewhere else and ups his game massively, people will mourn the loss of the version of a player we never had.

Infestissumam

I'll get smashed and dance in the streets when all of this fat cnuts clients are sold this summer. May can't come soon enough.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground

Ultimately, no one is getting what they want or thought they would get from this relationship. Neither do I have any sympathy for anyone involved. They all knew what they were getting into and why. Much like Tevez, when he goes somewhere else and ups his game massively, people will mourn the loss of the version of a player we never had.
We could have had that version if it wasn’t for our own incompetence as a club.

Sounds to me like Ole said ‘give me one more season then I’ll let you go’ and Ole has backtracked on it. Given he hasn’t played I don’t blame him.
Looks to me like Pogba has been backtracking on it for a while, dragging out his injury as long as he possibly can. Would explain why Ole might be too.

Brophs

The One and Only
We could have had that version if it wasn’t for our own incompetence as a club.
It certainly would have helped, yeah. I wouldn't absolve him of all responsibility, though. He hasn't done everything he could have to make it a success.

SirAF

Ageist
Crafton is spot on. No way does Raiola act against what his client(s) wants.

Art Vandelay

Same. I really wanted us to sign him, but it's completely soured now and he's been a huge disappointment. I felt the same way with Lukaku.

alexanderplatz

Sad that this lad has such a short term vision, he could have been rich AND a great player. In many ways he is wasting his talent and the lack of clubs clamouring to sign him up should tell you everything. Seems to only be able to thrive when others are taking all the pressure. You would think that the lad was literally dragged to United against his will. It’s not like he wasn’t told that everything would be built around him he just refused to step up and be counted. Mourinho snapped one day that he had tried playing Pogba in his supposed best position and it still wasn’t working. Tired of excuses and people taking the side of a spoilt so and so who just sulks the whole time and never gives anything back. Genuinely seemed surprised when that fan had a go at him at the last game last year too- man is deluded. Get him out at any cost

The Red Thinker

We must avoid any and all contact with Mino Raiola regarding any of his players. We have an extremely talented player who’s been out with a mystery injury for months now and his agent comes out shitmouthing the manager.

Paul Pogba has been silent whenever Raiola open his fast gob. Speaks volumes for me. Enough is enough. We are Manchester United and will not be humiliated in this fashion. Feck Raiola and all his players.