Pogba heading for trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
... if this is true
Paul Pogba has been pictured on the dancefloor at the weekend despite missing Manchester United's game through injury. (Mirror).

It does seem to be the longest foot injury in the history of football. I have to say, I don't think he wants to be at OT

Zoo

Oh he danced at his brothers wedding. Disgraceful!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol:

You lot are fecking mental.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Come on people he is injured not on house arrest

izec

Him dancing doesnt mean he wants out, he is training, so that is fine.

It is the fact that he wants to challenge for trophies and play for a better team that should worry you

Craig Ward

Another pointless boring Pogba thread.

We get it.

He's Marmite to our fans. He's also leaving sooner or later so deal with it

drdoityourself

He's in full training this week. Look for reasons to support our players, not spin campaigns to drag them down again.

bludsucker

How dare he dance at his brothers wedding! He shouldn’t even have attended it. He should be focusing on training and getting back on the pitch. Footballers shouldn’t have any personal life at all.

Focusmate

Supports
Non League
What amazes me far more than the story is that his fanboys still talk about him wanting to be at United when he has made it crystal clear for 2 years that he wants out. If only we bend over a bit further he will be happy etc.
Will be good when the circus finally leaves town and we can get a replacement who actually wants to put the shirt on. Challenge since last year is getting Real or Juve to cough up anything like 100m

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
... if this is true
Paul Pogba has been pictured on the dancefloor at the weekend despite missing Manchester United's game through injury. (Mirror).

It does seem to be the longest foot injury in the history of football. I have to say, I don't think he wants to be at OT
How would you like us to process this information?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I was about to reach for my pitchfork when I remembered I don't give a shit. He's back training. It's his brother-in-law's wedding. Nothing to see here.

arthurka

What is wrong with people?
He danced at a wedding.. He has been injured and has worked really hard to get ready for the wedding party.

Brophs

The One and Only
In fairness, dancing is the worst thing to do at a wedding.

Member 90887

And ?

Dancing and playing football are two completly different things. How can people not get this ?

Just close this thread.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
And ?

Dancing and playing football are two completly different things. How can people not get this ?

Just close this thread.
Not if you dance like I do bro. I got those sweet ass silky moves that make me glide across the floor. The rhythm of my feet exploding into life as the world watches on. F*ck man, football is a cakewalk compared to the heart pumping moves I pull out on the dance palace.

crossy1686

career ending
He's gone in the summer (if not January) anyway, does it matter what he does between now and then anyway? Does anyone still even consider him a United player at this point?

He's also entitled to do whatever he wants, the consequences of his actions will be on him if he makes the wrong decisions.

He was at his brother's wedding, and a bit of dancing isn't going to make one bit of difference to an almost healed ankle.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Wait until the OP learns that he has been ill for two days after the wedding too!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Roy Keane would've never danced at his brother's wedding. They don't make players like him anymore :(

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Well I've already replaced with Havertz on my Pes 2020 career mode so I'm one step ahead of you lot and have already moved on. Enjoy your dancing, Pogbad!

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
He’s been doing the most on social media over the past couple weeks.

Realistically he should have taken part in our last 2 matches. He is an absolute disgrace.

kode

I dont understand why Ole is doing his best to protect this coward. He clearly doesnt want to play for us , week after week it is the same refrain "he will be back soon". Hang him dry and sell him, Mourinho was right about this clown.

pacifictheme

What amazes me far more than the story is that his fanboys still talk about him wanting to be at United when he has made it crystal clear for 2 years that he wants out. If only we bend over a bit further he will be happy etc.
Will be good when the circus finally leaves town and we can get a replacement who actually wants to put the shirt on. Challenge since last year is getting Real or Juve to cough up anything like 100m
Oh dear.

gajender

The Pot calling the Kettle Black.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
... if this is true

I agree with you.

Anyone that dances that badly deserves every ounce of punishment they get.

Kick him out of the club.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Ok boomer

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
I will reserve judgement until we know what song it was he danced to.

theklr

He is now having a cold for a few days... which will get worse and his prognosis will be fit again for January.

He is 100% leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.