Paul Pogba | Back in full training

patty123

Why are people so worried, when its this guy and his tool of an agent that need to be the ones worried. As do people on this site forget we have him under contract to 2021 with the bonus of adding another year, now I can hear the wails of "what are they talking about"

Pogba is entering peak years, next year Euros, the year we can extend leads to WC, see where its going, hardly think DD will take a player who is not playing regularly and if him or his dickhead of an agent wanna play hard ball, stick him on the bench and give him a 2 min runaround at the end just to keep within Fifa rules regarding the game time given to players, as now after this poxy virus is the time to take back some of the power given to agents/players thanks to bosman.

Rolaholic

The disrespectful feck might as well be taking a steaming dump on the badge flaunting his infant son in rival colors like that instead of red.

He can go feck off to baldie with that nonsense

Happy April Fools

Rolaholic

Music to the ears especially if the league comes back next month

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

Music to the ears especially if the league comes back next month
Hehe, ‘looked focused’. Basically managed to complete his first session without dancing or playing with LEGO I’m guessing. Progress at least.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He’s that rich he has an Instagram room.

A room solely dedicated to showing off on social media.

It’s a disgrace. :-)
Is it bad that I'm not even sure if people are taking the piss with these comments? :lol:

RUCK4444

Is it bad that I'm not even sure if people are taking the piss with these comments? :lol:
:lol: In fairness I was joking but looking at it, that is really the only thing you could describe that room as. It’s a skills / show off room for social media. Ha

And I’m not having a dig at him, I’m one of his biggest defenders around here, like on catchphrase I’m just saying what I see

crossy1686

career ending
This thread is tiresome.

You come here to find out what's going on regarding Pogba's injury status only to be met by a load of posters pretending to be Graeme Souness and sticking white text at the end of their rant.

Give it a rest lads, in the eternal words of Morrisey, "That joke isn't funny anymore".

Rolaholic

This thread is tiresome.

You come here to find out what's going on regarding Pogba's injury status only to be met by a load of posters pretending to be Graeme Souness and sticking white text at the end of their rant.

Give it a rest lads, in the eternal words of Morrisey, "That joke isn't funny anymore".

It was tiresome when the venom wasn't satirical in the least :lol:

The mocking is a reaction to how over exaggerated and sensational peoples reactions were getting to the slightest rumor or clickbait article regarding Pogba. People would regularly rile themselves up as if he was Hitler

TsuWave

:lol: In fairness I was joking but looking at it, that is really the only thing you could describe that room as. It’s a skills / show off room for social media.
Or maybe it’s a recreational room for him and friends....

RUCK4444

Or maybe it’s a recreational room for him and friends....
Yeah but in fairness he probably has a games room, ya know one with a pool table and TV's etc. This looks like a room designed to look cool on camera, plus it's where 90% of his insta video's are filmed.

I've no problem with it. I'm just surprised he didn't go for a cheese room instead. :p

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Some wealthy people have rooms specifically for wrapping gifts *pauses to scream "FFS!"* so Pog and his House of Insta gets a pass from me.

SATA

I’m still incredibly in awe and privileged that he’s our player. Make no mistake, lots of teams in the world would love to have him playing for them

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Is he fully fit now?
Commitment to stay fit and still looks in shape (in that pic) even during his injured period, and people are questioning his commitment & professionalism just because he wants to win trophies.

Speaking about being in shape why Martial looks fat.