Pogba

mancsarered

Part of his negotiation should be demanding the club sign a top CDM this summer. :D

Oranges038

Awh, reading the thread title I thought he was going to pay back all the stolen wages and was offering to pay for and build one.

bsCallout

New Pogba deal, Sancho bid, Trippier bid. . .

I love the Glazers. I love Woody. Here to stay.

el3mel

Not sure any club can afford his price at the moment, plus he has been performing mostly well recently. I don't think him staying will be a surprise.

Tarrou

I'd love it if he signed a new deal and announced he was fecking off Mino at the same time

Eriku

I believe there were rumours that Bruno was looking for Pogba to sign before he’d consider any extensions. Might well be BS, but sorting out Pogba’s contract and getting Sancho in early would make me feel very good about our summer dealings early doors.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I believe there were rumours that Bruno was looking for Pogba to sign before he’d consider any extensions. Might well be BS, but sorting out Pogba’s contract and getting Sancho in early would make me feel very good about our summer dealings early doors.
Bruno extension is the last thing to be worried. He signed a 5 + 1 deal last year. We won't hear anything before 2024.

MUFC OK

Wait wait wait.. so within the hour he’s taken publicly to deny new negotiations?? Nah he’s gone as hell if that’s true, clearly wants nothing to do with that talk.

Must have literally been scrolling twitter and said “find me a journalist!”.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Sancho will unlock him!

El Jefe

If he signs he better shut up that fat feck Raiola and cut out the cryptic comments regarding his future.

I personally want us to move on from him but I have no issue with him staying if he's really ready to commit to the shirt rather than the hefty bag of money we'll be offering him.

ti vu

Not sure any club can afford his price at the moment, plus he has been performing mostly well recently. I don't think him staying will be a surprise.
But he's only one year left on his contract. Staying one more year is not that difficult. In just a few months, he's free to talk to other clubs, even signing pre contract with clubs abroad. So even if he may have desire to stay, it's better for him in negotiation tactic to delay until January and look at options, and use that to counter offer our offer.

Raiola is too much an experienced and cnut negotiator not to see this. How he dragged out Zlatan renewal with Milan to get the best deal possible despite it's clear as day Zlatan is staying, I am positive this renewal wouldn't be agreed anytime soon, even if secretly Pogba wants to stay.

Only interesting thing whether Woodward stepping down before New Year, and uncertainty regarding the new United boss would hit a nerve on Raiola? Woodward may be easier to get schooled into giving in to craziest of demand by Raiola, but greed may mean Raiola want to drag this out, even if it means the new boss may be a tough nut to crack.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wait wait wait.. so within the hour he’s taken publicly to deny new negotiations?? Nah he’s gone as hell if that’s true, clearly wants nothing to do with that talk.

Unless GFFN have interviewed him themselves in the last hour, I’m going to guess the quote is not recent and they’ve posted it following Sky’s news for interactions.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'm skeptical on it going through tbh. I think it's more likely to be a last attempt to extend before we look to sell while we can still get something this summer. Either he stays, or goes.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Always the chance there's some sort of swap deal involved between him and Ronaldo.

theklr

Opened talks just means we are going to need an answer from him if he’s staying or going.

Im betting PSG this summer, hopefully we’ll fetch an OK price .

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah, I don’t see him extending. Back to Juventus in 2022 seems likely.

el3mel

Always the chance there's some sort of swap deal involved between him and Ronaldo.
Juve aren't getting rid of Ronaldo due to his huge wages just to replace him with yet another player with huge wages. Makes no sense.

MUFC OK

Unless GFFN have interviewed him themselves in the last hour, I’m going to guess the quote is not recent and they’ve posted it following Sky’s news for interactions.
Plausible that he's grabbed a journalist to clarify? They're practically living with the players in the run up to the Euros..

RUCK4444

Yay, three more years of trying to find a role to shoe-horn him into.
Or, ya know, just sign an actual DM to play alongside him.

It’s not like we haven’t had a perfect example in both Juventus and France at how to get the most from him and what his limitations are.

Just throwing him on the pitch with Fred or McTominay won’t cut the mustard unfortunately, that doesn't mean he’s crap (well here on the Caf it does.)

McSauce FC

If only we played him in his best position…am I doing this right?

Santos J

RMC journo Loic Tanzi was the first to post it and looks like it's recent, I'd imagine he's around the squad at the minute

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Juve aren't getting rid of Ronaldo due to his huge wages just to replace him with yet another player with huge wages. Makes no sense.
Errr.... is that not a completely normal strategy for most big clubs?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I'm skeptical on it going through tbh. I think it's more likely to be a last attempt to extend before we look to sell while we can still get something this summer. Either he stays, or goes.
Well, it's not like we have a third option anyway :D

el3mel

Errr.... is that not a completely normal strategy for most big clubs?
Pretty sure Juve's problem with Ronaldo isn't his contribution on the pitch. He's doing great. They just wanted to get rid of his salary.

slored1

As long as it doesn't stop us from signing a good CM, I'm fine with this. If we won't, then it is a colossal waste of time.

Water Melon

Wow skysports say we have opened talks with Mino, and then less than in an hour Paul denies it. My bet is that he will not extend.

MUFC OK

As long as it doesn't stop us from signing a good CM, I'm fine with this. If we won't, then it is a colossal waste of time.
We need an answer from him asap, if he wont extend it's grealish time.

Walters_19_MuFc

"We need to keep our best players" - Ole

Hope Pogba and the club can come to an agreement and we can really push on and win major trophies.

MUFC OK

Wow skysports say we have ooened talls with Mino, and then less than in an hour Paul denies it. My bet is that he will not extend.
Says it all, he couldn't deny the talks quickly enough. He's certain to leave on a free.

Walters_19_MuFc

Or more like he said that weeks ago and they're just putting in out today. Same thing happened with the Bailly situation.

tomaldinho1

Couldn't care less about him as a United player any more - the amount of times he's played silly buggers with us is embarrassing. There's a definite undercurrent with him where we choose to believe he actually loves United and wants to stay when all the evidence points to the contrary.

Mino is a great distraction/target for us fans but make no mistake, he works for Pogba and he knows what Pogba wants. Sell Pogba, get someone like Tielemans in as a CM and Sancho and we'd be a far better team overall.