Pogba

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
If Pogba flourishes in his new team (whoever he ends up joining) it would be a damning indictment to how we managed him and his role in the squad.

He has been severely underperforming since he arrived but the same could be said of our entire first team squad.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Agree to all the above. He is so deep down in the whole narrative of him being the victim, which is always fueled - if not started - by his agent. The man has been offered so many chances to prove himself as a top top player. No one can deny his qualities and raw talent but his consistency is awful and honestly how much of a world class baller are you if you need the whole team to be built around you for you to turn up. Replace him with someone who can put a shift in and have the desire to come back from difficult spells.
And I said what I said as someone who's always defended him when I felt he was being harshly treated by fans. Every party is to blame for our current struggles, of that I have zero doubt.

I just dislike a player not having the decency to admit that despite all the legitimate issues he mentioned, he could and still should have done much better himself.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If Pogba flourishes in his new team (whoever he ends up joining) it would be a damning indictment to how we managed him and his role in the squad.

He has been severely underperforming since he arrived but the same could be said of our entire first team squad.
Pogba and Bruno can't play together and since Pogba love his extended break in the treatment room we couldn't rely on him to be our creative outlet in CM. Whoever insisted in bringing in Pogba and to retain his services after that became pretty obvious should be sacked. That's the reality of it all.

crossy1686

career ending

Yeah I’m confident he won’t, but I’m sure we’ll get posts in here when he has one of his good 10 games of the season.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Yeah I’m confident he won’t, but I’m sure we’ll get posts in here when he has one of his good 10 games of the season.
In the right system and in the right league Pogba will flourish. He's not the first elite playmaker to fail in the EPL. JSV did the same.