Pogba's contract offer

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I'm looking at the reactions and they are moronic. And let's be clear about something, you started the all thing with claiming that he tweets incessantly which is wrong, he has something like a dozen of tweets in the last two months, you then use the reactions of what can only be described as idiots because for some strange reason, they are the first to know when Pogba or anyone they dislike posts something which is suspicious in itself.
Okay, you don't like "incessantly". Replace the word with whatever you like man, it's all good. 12 tweets in the last couple of months is plenty enough though - without being incessant of course.

It's not just the number of tweets but the content too. The fans don't want to hear about his latest hairstyle or how many kickups he can do when the team is reeling from another defeat. Maybe if he tweeted that his performance was unacceptable, and was a contributing factor in said defeat, the fans wouldn't mind so much.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Okay, you don't like "incessantly". Replace the word with whatever you like man, it's all good. 12 tweets in the last couple of months is plenty enough though - without being incessant of course.

It's not just the number of tweets but the content too. The fans don't want to hear about his latest hairstyle or how many kickups he can do when the team is reeling from another defeat. Maybe if he tweeted that his performance was unacceptable, and was a contributing factor in said defeat, the fans wouldn't mind so much.
There is nothing special about the contents and if the fans don't want to hear about his latest hairstyle they have the freedom to not follow him on social media, it's as simple as that, what do people expect from a footballer twitter or instagram account, why people follow things that they will without a doubt complain about? What is wrong with people these days?

I get sent to his tweets or instagram posts through haters that complain about it, I don't follow him and don't care about any of is posts but some of you are really special.

el3mel

Pogba does care about his brand name and popularity more than his performance on the pitch. Has been obvious for a long time. Don't forget that Liverpool game when we had his emoji everywhere on the Old Trafford while the guy was stinking the place and giving away ridiculous pen.

He wasn't like that when he was a kid but it became worse when he became well known.

jackal&hyde

I wonder if it will go as well as both parties expect?

You know the sort of thing where it's best if you never go back trying to recapture a period of time from years ago.

He's changed, the League's changed and Juve has changed. Either way I'm glad he's gone, I'm actually starting to feel genuine optimism with the extent of changes that's happened.

Total outsider as interim manager, no club legends. Board level changes to refocus our core business - playing football!
Starting to see the club applying an overall strategy or philosophy to how it should play football instead of it being entirely on the whim of the current manager.

Bring it on!
Yeah, good points. I guess the main thing is not so much about the league itself, although it does matter a lot, just look at Lukaku, Abraham and Smalling, but about Juve knowing what type of animal Pogba is and how you get the best out of him; we clearly had no clue.

He can still be a WC player imo if the right set up is in place and if he focusses on it. Is it actually still worth building your mid around him though, and for astronomical wages? That I'm not so sure.