Pogba's says his future is at United and has many years on contract

Rolaholic

Nonsense. This forum has never been better. Like when it was Fergie threatened to leave and race horses took precedence over green and gold? You tell me the 99 treble kept up reports of bumfumbling Lukaku was wise to Pringle, La Coste and Sergio Tachinni all through Greville Neville's get the feck out of here. Mourinho is rough patch complete faith war on complacent daddy I need help. He HAS NOT lost the dressing room just the key yet posters must realize after 53.5 overs Pep and CFC an all ***.
What the heck did I just read

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Neville is a good analyst, but is not someone whose comments I would invest in wholesale around football. He completely failed as both a manager and a coach, and doesn't seem to have any interest in going back to those roles.

See his comments on suggesting that Liverpool would do well to sack the CL off. Last season alone tells you what a dumb move that would be.

Litch

Nonsense. This forum has never been better. Like when it was Fergie threatened to leave and race horses took precedence over green and gold? You tell me the 99 treble kept up reports of bumfumbling Lukaku was wise to Pringle, La Coste and Sergio Tachinni all through Greville Neville's get the feck out of here. Mourinho is rough patch complete faith war on complacent daddy I need help. He HAS NOT lost the dressing room just the key yet posters must realize after 53.5 overs Pep and CFC an all ***.
Read this 3x and still don't understand it?

Moonred

Peak Needham.

Coops73

Clearly you’re high, which at 7:30 in the morning should be admired, carry on the good work.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Having a great game. Must be trying to put himself in the shop window. fecking sick of him.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Last 20 minutes were such a mixed bag. Looks comfortable on the ball and strong and then gives it away nearly every time.

Tony247

It looks like when under pressure Pogba needs someone to do one two, someone skilled with ball. To take the pressure off. Fred was supposed to be his companion. Hope he gets ready for premier league soon.

Craig Ward

He wouldn't be made captain if he's 'bang average' player. Or if he is, then others in our team are totally shite then.

There's a reason of why he was the most expensive player/midfielder when we bought him. His performance at Juventus warrant that. Then in the last world cup, he was one of the best player there (imho). Doesn't it make you think of why he couldn't replicate those at United?
It does.

I conclude he doesn't want to be here.

He doesn't have a good working relationship with Jose and cannot adapt to the way Jose wants him to play.

A player with his skillset shouldn't be this average on a consistant basis. It is worrying that he hasn't hit any sort of elite level form for us in over 2 seasons. Either he's not as good as people think, or he isn't putting a shift in for us.

Based on his form as a whole since he re-joined us, he's been under par. Glimpses of good form doesn't make a player world class.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Clearly angling for a move. A kiss to the sky, i.e. the Camp Nou, instead of kissing the badge. Disgusting. Only 3 goals this season too. Bang average. £180m and we’ll sell.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Embarrassing that he’s only assisted one of our first three goals tonight. A world class committed midfielder would have had more than that.

Cloud7

So where's all the #Pogshit and all the other stupid,childish insults tonight?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
He did well tonight. Just needs to kick on and focus on consistency.
If by consistency, you mean goals and assists, then you’ll be disappointed. He’s a central midfielder with big defensive responsbilites. He’s only going to get so many, but he’s such an all-rounder.

Fluctuation0161

If by consistency, you mean goals and assists, then you’ll be disappointed. He’s a central midfielder with big defensive responsbilites. He’s only going to get so many, but he’s such an all-rounder.
Not necessarily goals and assists. Although he does have that capability.

99withaflake

After a few problems at the start of the season (most of his own making), I'm glad that he has put a couple of good performances in. The team really needed them and so did he.

I'd expect him to do well against Wolves and West Ham, which will put him in good form going into the home game with Valencia. This is the type of game which I want him to dominate, against good opposition on the big stage.

He's got the ball rolling though and long may it continue!

Rusholme Ruffian

Having a great game. Must be trying to put himself in the shop window. fecking sick of him.
Oh Captain, My Captain!
Clearly angling for a move. A kiss to the sky, i.e. the Camp Nou, instead of kissing the badge. Disgusting. Only 3 goals this season too. Bang average. £180m and we’ll sell.
Embarrassing that he’s only assisted one of our first three goals tonight. A world class committed midfielder would have had more than that.
Pogba saying goodbye to the fans?

Pogba behind him. Clearly a coward and not even wanting to get too close to the fans!
All from a single thread page...I think you might be becoming dangerously obsessed...

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Would rather we banned the people who camp in threads to trash players. At least he's spamming support not negative agenda
I'm praying that nobody else thought my last ten or so posts in this thread were not dripping in sarcasm, given the effort that I put into defending Pogba and clarifying the previous crap translations that people were lynching him for.

Rusholme Ruffian

I'm praying that nobody else thought my last ten or so posts in this thread were not dripping in sarcasm, given the effort that I put into defending Pogba and clarifying the previous crap translations that people were lynching him for.
A few questions:

1. Did Pogba say, in an interview after the first game of the season - a game that we had won, that he had he captained and scored in - "“if you’re not happy, you cannot give your best” and “There are things that I cannot say otherwise I will get fined,”
2. Did he deliberately stop in the mixed zone after the game to deliver these quotes to journalists?
2. Was that helpful to the team/club, or was it self-serving?
3. Were United fans right to feel unhappy about that?

For the record I love Pogba - I love watching him play, and actually, although he can sometimes come across as a bit of nob with his haircuts, dancing, and social media stuff it's actually quite nice to see someone playing (usually) with a smile on their face and looking as though they are enjoying life. I think he's largely started the season in fine form, and I'd love to see him stay with United for as long as possible. None of that means that I'm not pissed off when he puts his personal situation above that of the club though - and I think as fans we're absolutely right to call him out on that. Some of that criticism may have been over-the-top, but I gotta say, your multiple responses to him playing well against Young Boys the other night were bordering on hysterical - are you a United fan or a Pogba fan?!

kentafuji

Yeah, not sure how people didnt get sarcasm from your posts. I read them, and my first thought was 'oh, he's being sarcastic'.

like 'Embarrassing that he’s only assisted one of our first three goals tonight. A world class committed midfielder would have had more than that.' how is that not obviously sarcasm

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Yeah, not sure how people didnt get sarcasm from your posts. I read them, and my first thought was 'oh, he's being sarcastic'.

like 'Embarrassing that he’s only assisted one of our first three goals tonight. A world class committed midfielder would have had more than that.' how is that not obviously sarcasm
He scored the other two fecking goals!