Pogmentary

saivet

Yeah, so post tax he will make good money than at ManUtd.

I think its combination of things, Madrid, PSG didn't show much interest (or any interest), he had his best spell at Juventus and they wanted him.
In The Athletic article it says that Raiola told Pogba that the market is up and down, he even said Juventus can't afford you (assuming conversations were last summer). Maybe he was naive but from the soundbites we've heard, Raiola and his representative will have had a good idea on what was on offer and will have told him.

diarm

As a fan base, we really need to not watch this documentary.

It being the biggest flop of the year for Amazon Prime would be a fitting response to his time here.

wolvored

He can get fecked. Being offered hundreds of thousands a week to do nothing most the season is "nothing" apparently

The fact no club except Juve have gone for him should show him his place
And hes had to settle for a lower salary as well. fecking prick :nervous:

Real Name

2 things are kind of unbelievable. The fact we offered him 300k and that he called the offer nothing.

Oh and the documentary itself. Usually you get documentaries about the legends of the game, yet he decided to make one about himself. Huge attention seeker if I ever saw one.

The Original

29 year old, underperforming player who is rarely even available for selection.

300k = nothing and you should build the team around me.

Yep makes sense.
I don't know why this is lost on people - he's not saying 300k is nothing, he's saying the 10k raise from the 290k he was on is nothing.

Putting it in context, its about a 3% increment - I don't think anyone would seriously consider a 3% pay raise as substantial.

Eleven-Eighteen

Sounds like the "nothing" comment was not at the $300k but the fact that it was no more than what he was already being paid. Amazon's probably behind this and the so-called journalists are lapping it up.

Good riddance though. Sounds like he never had his eye on the prize, and was more concerned about personal plaudits and money. Top teams have team players - Pogba sounds like he just isn't that

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The most disappointing thing here is that we actually offered him 300k to extend his contract :lol:
He's not worth anything close to that anymore. Thank feck they turned it down.

Maticmaker

Despite having some unique skills and occasionally displaying them, (mainly when playing for France), Paul never had the consistancy required for top flight ranking. His agent kept him at a level of income way beyond his due, but now he's gone Pogba will struggle to maintain his previous levels of income. His happiest years at United were his teenage years, where he had no responsibility and towered over his opponents ( and most of his own team) Unless there is a miracle Paul's time in the sun is beginning to run out. The memories are few and far between but thanks anyway Paul.

Harold_Giles

It's actually quite astounding that this idiot was thinking he had earned himself a pay raise at United.
Never fit and mostly shit.

Good riddance

LARulz

I don't know why this is lost on people - he's not saying 300k is nothing, he's saying the 10k raise from the 290k he was on is nothing.

Putting it in context, its about a 3% increment - I don't think anyone would seriously consider a 3% pay raise as substantial.
If I missed work for half a year several years in a row and the times I did turn up, I was barely opening emails I would be pretty happy with any pay rise

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He comes across appallingly. 300k a week is nothing? Disgusting greed, most people would have to work 10 years to earn that.

justboy68

The absolute state of him. Offered 100k more than players like Salah and Mane and says its 'nothing'. He's the symbol of everything that's been wrong with the club. Overspending on unmotivated, money-grabbing wasters.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.

id consider it substantial if id missed two of my last 5 years of work :lol:

The Original

If I missed work for half a year several years in a row and the times I did turn up, I was barely opening emails I would be pretty happy with any pay rise

id consider it substantial if id missed two of my last 5 years of work :lol:

Now you're arguing that a 'nothing' pay raise is fair. That's okay but the point is, in context, he's not wrong that it's a nothing raise.

bosnian_red

Yeah, can't believe it really.
Tbh I feel like it's a load of shit and is just face saving on his part. Doesn't want to make it seem like we offered him nothing. It's incredible the lack of self awareness. Releasing this documentary and thinking it gives him a good image is absolutely insane! This literally kills his character and gives United enemy #1 and a target to point at for so many issues. Comes across looking horrendous here.

bosnian_red

He's 29, underperforming and always injured. Why the feck would he get a pay rise? He's a worse player by a distance than he was at the first contract. If it's true we actually offered that, they should've bitten our hands off. My guess is it's made up because they thought it would make them look superior.

KjaAnd

Apparently out on Amazon shortly. Sounds like it will make for an interesting/irritating watch.

:rolleyes:
The funny thing is by saying appalling stuff like that, he is making sure that we will never regret letting him go. He is just showing us that he's everything we're trying to move away from: greedy, selfish, entitled.

::sonny::

Embrace reality and deal with it

Juve did the same with dybala, deal piero, Real Madrid with ramos and raul

The offer have an expiration date, after it doesn’t exist anymore

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Gunna be lots of piss boiling caused by this. Good riddance. Jose was absolutely bang on with him.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain

He’s a multi multi multi millionaire. I get things are all relative but this is an awful take.

SirAF

Ageist

He had done absolutely nothing that warranted a raise.