Pogmentary

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Apparently out on Amazon shortly. Sounds like it will make for an interesting/irritating watch.

The Athletic report on a preview of “The Pogmentary”, to be shown on Amazon Prime from tomorrow, which sheds some light on Pogba’s world.
The film shows interesting discussions with the late Mino Raiola, who was the Frenchman’s agent, in which it was revealed that Pogba’s reaction to the offer United put on the table was to call it “nothing”.
The Athletic quotes the following section:
“Did Manchester (United) make a second offer?” Pogba asks.
“Yes. They absolutely want you to stay. For me, the offer doesn’t reflect that. I told them, ‘If you want him to stay, don’t make that offer’. I will make them understand that if they really want you to stay and they want to build a project around you, this time they have to act differently and put the money on the table.”

“They’re bluffing,” Pogba says. “How can you tell a player you absolutely want him and offer him nothing? Never seen that.”
In another section, the 29-year-old says “My thought process is to show Manchester that they made a mistake in waiting to give me a contract … and to show other clubs that Manchester had made a mistake in not offering me a contract.”
:rolleyes:

LARulz

He can get fecked. Being offered hundreds of thousands a week to do nothing most the season is "nothing" apparently

The fact no club except Juve have gone for him should show him his place

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Meh, I'm not bothered by it anymore, he's gone.
Wonder if it has any meme worthy moments or not.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Also it seems it wasn't just that poor bastard Raiola alone, i guess cafe owns him an apology :lol:

Raw

Also it seems it wasn't just that poor bastard Raiola alone, i guess cafe owns him an apology :lol:
Think it's now clear that Raiola tries to get exactly what his client wishes, he's just super effective at making it look like he's the bad guy. No wonder top players wanted him to be his agent.

b82REZ

That quote basically confirms what many of us assumed for the majority of his time here; he was only interested in boosting his bank account and celebrity status.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This will play very important role in building good relationship between ManUtd fans and Pogba :lol:

Withnail

This will play very important role in building good relationship between ManUtd fans and Pogba :lol:
I would have thought he'd still have gotten a good reception if he came back to play against with Juve or whoever but maybe not no. He's not doing himself any favours. The fact that he thinks he did anything to deserve a massively improved contract is hilarious :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
For every Pogba thread that’s opened. I’ll basically forget he ever played for United within a season.

All Raiola's clients are this way. He was the real virus, Pogba let's be honest is an impressionable kid who's never known any different.

Glad he's got his World Cup because he'll be quickly forgotten as another nearly man in football's history books.

cyberman

Imagine looking at that offer and thinking it’s nothing then getting half that from Juventus? He’ll be at the food shelter in Turin next summer.
His agent completely fecked him over. They would be expecting Halaand like bonuses for a free with his choice of Madrid etc and it’s back to Juve for a “New challenge” that’s same as the old one.
I just wish Raiola was around to see it. Paul would have expected to have a huge move lined up by now with the timing of the release with massive hype and anticipation.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Think it's now clear that Raiola tries to get exactly what his client wishes, he's just super effective at making it look like he's the bad guy. No wonder top players wanted him to be his agent.
Well he did try to so at least.
Anyway agree with the sentiment, he never seemed to pull anything as cynical for zlatan or some of his other clients, he certainly was effective at doing what they wished him to do.

bringbackbebe

He's in, what an American president would call, "the wrong side of history". We were stupid enough to put him there twice. He'll be forgotten as quickly as Luke Chadwick.

Rake

So glad i know this exist, so I can never watch it and totally forget that he played for us.

OverratedOpinion

29 year old, underperforming player who is rarely even available for selection.

300k = nothing and you should build the team around me.

Yep makes sense.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
First time he left, there was a few quotes from his interviews and press conferences saying that he felt United disrespected him. And he was nowhere near as well-known then as he is now.

It'd be grand if we could move on and forget about him, but I suspect he's going to make that difficult, and I fully expect him to talk a lot of shit about United over the next year or so, again.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Things I would rather do than watch this:
Shit in my hands and clap
Guide my dad into my mum
Shave off a homeless mans beard, weave it into a glove and cup my balls with it
Cut off my balls and sit in vinegar