Pogmentary

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Didn't see the documentation and only read quotes. Going by them I'd say he massively overestimates his own ability. I always thought he was one of the most frustrating players to watch. So much talent but such dumb decision making most of the time.

clarkydaz

It’s an absolute cringe fest. My girlfriend, who was sat next to me and usually takes little interest in anything United, remarked “what a complete bellend.” Sums it up for me. Won’t miss the guy and have lost even more respect for him for releasing such an unashamedly egotistical piece of propaganda. Jogba back to Italy with all the other Primadonnas.
thing is its a few years in the making aswell. All that time filmimg yourself and family of you pondering life and your feelings.

Zen86

:lol: I wasn’t going to bother, but it sounds like this might actually be worth a watch just to see him being a complete tool?

JohnnyKills

:lol: I wasn’t going to bother, but it sounds like this might actually be worth a watch just to see him being a complete tool?
Yeah. He doesn't come off well.

Let's just hope for the sake of humanity that Graeme Souness doesn't have Amazon Prime.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Anyone clued up on his outside football ventures able to tell me how or why he thinks he'd do well in America?

Footballers need to go back to being footballers, the genuinely top ones will be retiring with enough money to set generations of theirs up for life.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Anyone clued up on his outside football ventures able to tell me how or why he thinks he'd do well in America?

Footballers need to go back to being footballers, the genuinely top ones will be retiring with enough money to set generations of theirs up for life.
Unless he is a fool he can retire right now and live the rest if his life in full luxury.

I won't worry too much about him.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
You know this documentary was not going to be some creative revelation when they went with 'Pogmentary' in lieu of the far better 'Pogumentary'. I like Pogba, but I honestly have zero desire to watch this, seems like an absolute cringe-fest of someone drifting further and further away from reality. His lack of options now needs to be a wake-up call, he's going to be 30 in less than a year, these are his prime years and while we always caveat his performances as 'very talented, but...', it's time to step it up on a whole season rather than with some outings with the French NT.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
So, according to our man on the inside, Richard Arnold, Pogba was one of the dressing room leakers all along.

Has @Foxbatt been made aware of this not even remotely shocking revelation yet?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
When did Arnold say it was Pogba?
He didn't, admittedly, but I'd be surprised if he was referring to anyone but Lingard and Pogba.

I guess it doesn't matter who the leakers are/were in the grand scheme of things, just that the leaks stop.

EliotTheRed

I’ve no intention of watching this, and I’m only reading page 7 of the thread currently, so I’m not sure if it’s been addressed further along but the main bugbear I’m getting is the fact it’s called the Pogmentary. Shouldn’t it be Pogumentary? Pedantic I know!

Chairman Steve

Its probably because he apes off of American sport culture (particularly NBA). His social media is like your stereotypical NBA or NFL star social media of just narcissism, spouting trite memes, humblebragging and glamour photos.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
I hate that he still gets so much attention from our fanbase after running down his contract and doing fcuk all in his 6 years here.

He is a media darling and thrives on the attention. We should all stop talking about him to reduce his marketing attraction and cost him even more money. Ignore the fecker and let him carry on with whatever he wants to do next. Ignore the fecker.

Member 101269

It demonstrated, for me, there was conflict between PP Mina and united. Within the former two thinking Pogba could do things independent of United authority and uniteds wishes. A car crash while I’m not sure his wife wanted to be in Manchester

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
People seem to have concluded that there were only two players involved in this leaking business. But Arnold didn't confirm this - he merely said that two players are now gone (who were leaking), not that those two were responsible for all leaks we've seen over the last few seasons.

The articles that came out immediately after Ralf left highlighted a link between disgruntled/unsettled players and certain journos/outlets that tried a little too conspicuously to paint them in a good light. Whatever else we might think of Pogba, he doesn't fit this description.

But then again - and this goes back to the initial point - we could be looking at multiple "leaks" from multiple players, of various kinds and degrees. The latter seems more likely, I would say, than a scenario where just two individuals kept talking to their mates in the (English) media (whereas the rest of the squad behaved impeccably in that regard).

Last edited:

united for life

Not surprised. He used to talk about the club every time he went on international duty. He left the club now, so i’m not surprised he’ll do things like this.

the main problem with him is that he thinks he deserves a special treatment, even more than what he was given already! I think the club has given him much more than he deserves, he was average at best, a terrible signing, a trouble maker, big ego. I am just glad he is out.

Monkey bus

Just finished the ‘Pogmentary’. What an absolute self absorbed div. Nice family and all that but seriously, what a prick.

Canagel

That post United glow up is looking real. Barely seen him posting on twitter in years yet within 3 weeks of officially leaving us he's already uploading drip videos, releasing a documentary and linking with the likes of Ronaldinho.

meamth

What do you expect?

When you watch The Last Dance, you know you're following the GOAT's journey.

What will I see here? Pogba's routine at home when injured?

RoyH1

Cringementary more like it.
Newsflash Paul. No one in the USA cares about you. “Soccer” is not that big and you’re not even one of its biggest stars

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
"Wherever he goes, he is shining. Like a walking star"

"Some people are difficult to love, some people are easy to love. Paul is easy to love"

That was as far as I got before the cringe overwhelmed me and I switchted off. Self-obsession is a dangerous thing.

Bestietom

I'm sick of hearing about Pogba. He never deserved or earned the wages he was getting here. Glad to see the back of him.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
"Wherever he goes, he is shining. Like a walking star"

"Some people are difficult to love, some people are easy to love. Paul is easy to love"

That was as far as I got before the cringe overwhelmed me and I switchted off. Self-obsession is a dangerous thing.
Are those actual quotes from it? :lol: feck me talk about delusions of adequacy!

kthanksbye

Joining ManUtd was the best thing that could've happened to him, we hyped him so much for our marketing purposes, we helped him build his brand, he kept using our name to remain a topic of conversation every time he got a chance. It's has been an embarrassing partnership right from the beginning, you want a player to win you games and be in the news for that, Pogba did not do that, and still managed to be news, so much that he ended up getting a documentary. wow.

Had he joined a decently run club from Juve, he'd be sold within 2 seasons max. We put up with it because brand value and asset and whatever jargon, now he's talking trash about us. It's hilarious.

Wheato

Embarrassing that someone who has spent the best part of 3 seasons tossing it off, injured and mostly not trying a leg, has the brass neck to make a documentary about it at all.

He is literally cap in hand begging Juventus to sign him, and I will laugh my cock off it they pay him less than 300k per week.

Good riddance to this clown.