Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Might end up being difficult to sync, after you, I’m 5 days from getting to BF with Damien.

Happy to wait a day or so if you want, I’m sat on about 10 lucky eggs
No worries mate, are you free now?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
sorry dude - I’m around now if you’re free!

I thought we did a gift exchange today, so would it need to be tomorrow? You’ll probably know better than me tbh
Yeah let's wait until tomorrow, what time you free?

Heardy

Yeah let's wait until tomorrow, what time you free?
I can be flexible mate, I’m on paternity leave, so as long as I’m not changing a shitty nappy, I can be free when works for you.

Do you want to say 8 o clock - try and time it with the football or something to remember?

I can do much earlier though if easier.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I can be flexible mate, I’m on paternity leave, so as long as I’m not changing a shitty nappy, I can be free when works for you.

Do you want to say 8 o clock - try and time it with the football or something to remember?

I can do much earlier though if easier.
Congrats!

You free around 11am?

kentafuji

Thats an awesome catch!

I on the other hand just deleted my 650 pokeball stash by complete accident... well i say accident more because the screened lagged and i hit the wrong item, but oh well. Gotta laugh :lol: that something so basic like an item menu would be so laggy

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Played four sets of GBL today and, in order these were my encounter rewards:
  • Regigigas
  • Regigigas
  • Shiny Skarmory
  • Shiny Regigigas

Not had that sort of luck before.

Congrats on the shundo @decorativeed!

Edit: fifth one was a Poliwhirl, luck had to end some time.

Last edited:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Thats an awesome catch!

I on the other hand just deleted my 650 pokeball stash by complete accident... well i say accident more because the screened lagged and i hit the wrong item, but oh well. Gotta laugh :lol: that something so basic like an item menu would be so laggy
You can probably contact support too get them back. I find pressing minus when deleting items really handy to select all but that is the risk! Especially on older phones.

decorativeed

Played four sets of GBL today and, in order these were my encounter rewards:
  • Regigigas
  • Regigigas
  • Shiny Skarmory
  • Shiny Regigigas

Not had that sort of luck before.

Congrats on the shundo @decorativeed!

Edit: fifth one was a Poliwhirl, luck had to end some time.
Wow, didn't even know there was a shiny Regigigas! I'd better get raiding. I had five or six of the regular ones from back when they were in Ex-Raids, so I wasn't going to bother.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just caught my first shundo! A WILD Gyarados!
Crazy odds for that, amazing catch.

I still haven't caught a hundo in the wild let alone a shundo. All the hundos I've caught have been from eggs and research tasks.

decorativeed

I've had plenty of hundo's in the wild, but still no shundo, from anywhere. As it is, in the 40odd thousand pokemon I've caught, I've seen 1 wild Gyrados... and for it to be a shundo is ridiculously unlikely, but awesome.
Gyrados is boosted spawn during some events, and I think it is currently. There are quite a lot of Snorlax around at the moment too. Hoping to get a shiny of that too.

decorativeed

How do you guys know if you’ve got a hundo? Seen a couple of you have the stat of your buddy flagged, but I can’t see it on mine.
Press the appraise button on the Pokémon's profile. If all bars are filled completely, it's a hundo. You can check if you have any by entering 4* in the search bar.

NotThatSoph

@2mufc0 @Counterfactual

We're two days away now. I'll open your gifts and then send you one so you'll be able to trigger the level up. If you want to sync, let me know. If you want to save for however long you want that's totally fine. I haven't been playing much lately, mostly just to do gifts with people that have I have been exchanging with for a long time, so if you want to open it whatever that's no problem.

For syncs I'm available pretty much always after 17 on weekdays and all days weekends. Only limitation is when I check Redcafe, I haven't been on for the last 1-2 months but I returned for this thing and will check at least once per day.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@2mufc0 @Counterfactual

We're two days away now. I'll open your gifts and then send you one so you'll be able to trigger the level up. If you want to sync, let me know. If you want to save for however long you want that's totally fine. I haven't been playing much lately, mostly just to do gifts with people that have I have been exchanging with for a long time, so if you want to open it whatever that's no problem.

For syncs I'm available pretty much always after 17 on weekdays and all days weekends. Only limitation is when I check Redcafe, I haven't been on for the last 1-2 months but I returned for this thing and will check at least once per day.
Happy to coordinate an egg when you like, how does Saturday sound?

Counterfactual

I can't do 1pm, sorry. I have my second covid jab at 1.25 and the place is half an hour away. I can do 12.45 at the latest. Alternatively, we could do it later today, or you guys could go ahead, no worries.