Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I don't have either but I do have an app called Parallel Space which allows multiple accounts on certain apps. Dunno if that'll work alright.
Nothing to stop you creating a new PoGo account and switching between them for the purpose of knocking yourself out the gym, obviously wont help you with raids though - but I just checked out that discord you posted effectively gives you unlimited raids at all times so long as you have some raid passes!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Nothing to stop you creating a new PoGo account and switching between them for the purpose of knocking yourself out the gym, obviously wont help you with raids though - but I just checked out that discord you posted effectively gives you unlimited raids at all times so long as you have some raid passes!
Yeah, both that discord and the app @dellboyy mentioned are great. Still a pain to get into a raid group on the app but when I do manage it it works well.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Only natural spawns in the wild have the same IVs for everyone and that's if trainers are level 30 or above. All others will differ.
Funny I did a Bagon community day at Regents Park, people were flocking toward the 98iv where it was discovered. Even some nerds were shouting it out randomly to everyone else, there were hundreds of people just at the one spot :lol:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
The Rayquaza was from the encounter quest rewards so wasnt sure if they had a fixed set of IVs or not.
I think there's fixed base IVs for raid bosses and research (70% minimum or something) but 98% is still really good. Especially if it's 15 attack.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
@Vault Dweller I had about 100 revives stocked up through not doing raids. About 50 normal and 50 max revives. Rayquaza I ended up getting had 98% IVs so not sure if that is standard for everyone or whether I just got lucky.
Man I wish I had that number I've got about 50 I need to revive :lol: What does the 98% IVs mean?

decorativeed

Got 2 shiny Sneasel's this morning :cool:
I've binned about a dozen of them over the last year, I've had ridiculous luck with them. Until today, when I managed one in 66 encounters. Its always the same with these timed research ones. Got none during the Snubbull event. I see others on Discord with seven or eight.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Got a nice 4* Weavill today, I've been lacking a really good ice type for a while, only really had Abomasnow up until today. With Weavill added I've got good coverage for every type thankfully.

Damien

Staff
Got a nice 4* Weavill today, I've been lacking a really good ice type for a while, only really had Abomasnow up until today. With Weavill added I've got good coverage for every type thankfully.
Congrats!

Got 2 shiny Sneasel's this morning :cool:
Nice one. I got three - two male, one female. Evolved one of the male ones. Did get a 98 and a couple of 96 IV regular ones but no hundos

Damien

Staff
@RonaldoVII want to coordinate when to open the next gift as it'll make us Best Friends? I'll be on any time after 12pm. If you can say a specific time you'll be on, then post here at the time you're on, I'll post then we can send gifts and open at same time.

RonaldoVII

@RonaldoVII want to coordinate when to open the next gift as it'll make us Best Friends? I'll be on any time after 12pm. If you can say a specific time you'll be on, then post here at the time you're on, I'll post then we can send gifts and open at same time.
Sure thing. Are you close to levelling up with any others?

Vault Dweller

Right, I'm getting really annoyed with catching Pokemon after raids now. So two raids in a row this morning, succeeded in both, for a Latias and a Latios. However, BOTH times, despite using golden razberries, silver pinaps, great and excellent throws galore, proceeded to catch neither. I mean I get it's meant to be difficult but COME ON.

decorativeed

Right, I'm getting really annoyed with catching Pokemon after raids now. So two raids in a row this morning, succeeded in both, for a Latias and a Latios. However, BOTH times, despite using golden razberries, silver pinaps, great and excellent throws galore, proceeded to catch neither. I mean I get it's meant to be difficult but COME ON.
I had the exact opposite experience with these two. Caught both with my first throws and didn't even hit Latias in the circle, never mind get an excellent throw. I don't understand it.

Damien

Staff
I know that feeling. Not going to do the Valentine's Collector badge - ridiculous that they've made it so four of the Pokemon can only be obtained via raids (or, if you're lucky like me, a couple via GBL). Tried to get a Latias earlier but it escaped.

Vault Dweller

I know that feeling. Not going to do the Valentine's Collector badge - ridiculous that they've made it so four of the Pokemon can only be obtained via raids (or, if you're lucky like me, a couple via GBL). Tried to get a Latias earlier but it escaped.
Aye it's ridiculous, having to catch 4 through the legendary raids. It's put me off too.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
No idea how big of a difference it makes but what are your medals for catching pokemon types? Each level of medal adds a boost to your catching chances of the same type of pokemon, so a gold medal for dragons adds a plus 3, whatever that means.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I had a 2800 CP Kyroge that escaped me a few weeks ago, I was seething.

BarstoolProphet

Really started playing with the youngest kid at the start of the pandemic, now I've reached level 46:nervous: Really fun game, can't wait for the pandemic to slow down and the weather getting warmer so that we can go out more again.

Vault Dweller

No idea how big of a difference it makes but what are your medals for catching pokemon types? Each level of medal adds a boost to your catching chances of the same type of pokemon, so a gold medal for dragons adds a plus 3, whatever that means.
Ahh right I see what you mean. Just had a look and for the Dragon ones I have only reached the bronze level, need another 5 for the silver. Need to be catching more Dragons then! Cheers.

I had a 2800 CP Kyroge that escaped me a few weeks ago, I was seething.
It makes me irrationally angry when they escape :lol:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
@Sied we're lucky friends at the moment. You within 40km of Manchester by any chance? If so we can trade.
Afraid not, I'm on the Isle of Man. I'll give you a shout if I'm ever nearby, although it won't be any time soon thanks to covid. Likewise, let me know in the unlikely event you're ever here!

decorativeed

Afraid not, I'm on the Isle of Man. I'll give you a shout if I'm ever nearby, although it won't be any time soon thanks to covid. Likewise, let me know in the unlikely event you're ever here!
Cheers. I don't think I have any isle of man plans either, to be honest!

RonaldoVII

Cool. Anything you are looking for?
Ideally one of these:

Sewaddle
Deerling
Frillish
Elgyem
Cryogonal
Froakie
Espurr
Noibat
Galar Zigzagoon
Galar Yamask

Regional:
Torkoal
Pachirisu
Chatot
Pansage
Panpour
Throh
Bouffalant
Larvesta
Sigilyph

Do you have any spare? What are you after?