Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
No, have you? I'm good to wait around if you are? Or do it another night if he never shows up.
I haven't either. I can wait around too and do another night if he doesn't show up by 9 if that is okay with you.

Sorry for being a pain. Thin on lucky eggs. Do have a task where I can get 2 more but that involved walking a dragonair around to get 80+ more candies to evolve which would take a while...

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I haven't either. I can wait around too and do another night if he doesn't show up by 9 if that is okay with you.

Sorry for being a pain. Thin on lucky eggs. Do have a task where I can get 2 more but that involved walking a dragonair around to get 80+ more candies to evolve which would take a while...
No worries. I've always used them sparingly so it's force of habit at this point. 9pm deadline suits me too.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
No problem. How about tomorrow at 8:30pm UK/9:30pm Belgium unless either of you would prefer it later/a different time @Sied
I can do 8.30 but 9 is better for me if it suits your work better @onemanarmy ? And obviously if it suits you too Damien.

Damien

Staff
I can do 8.30 but 9 is better for me if it suits your work better @onemanarmy ? And obviously if it suits you too Damien.
Fine for me too. Lucky eggs apparently last for an hour during the collection challenge ongoing do would be ideal if we can manage it in the next couple of days. Monday 9pm Uk/10pm Belgium - what do you think @onemanarmy? If Tuesday is better for you let us know

Damien

Staff
I got another egg from the latest collection challenge so will just make you both best friends separately as it is hard coordinating us all to be on at same time. @Sied when would you like to do it?

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I got another egg from the latest collection challenge so will just make you both best friends separately as it is hard coordinating us all to be on at same time. @Sied when would you like to do it?
Would tomorrow night (Friday) about 9pm work for you?

onemanarmy

Yeah, that would be great thanks. Just want to try and free some space in my pokemon storage before Saturday and lucky egg + evolving is best way.

@onemanarmy what day/time uk and Belgium would you be available?
Hey guys, it's difficult for me to give an exact time. But I'm not too bothered by it if you can just go ahead without me. I don't have lucky eggs, and it's been days since I've been online...

Damien

Staff
Hey guys, it's difficult for me to give an exact time. But I'm not too bothered by it if you can just go ahead without me. I don't have lucky eggs, and it's been days since I've been online...
If you're sure then I'll do it at same time as doing Sied's. There is currently a collection event that awards a lucky egg but probably not time enough left for you to do it.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Great, I'm on too. Activate lucky eggs now then and send?
Yea sounds good. I've just activated mine and sent you a gift so open it any time in the next half hour.

Minkaro

My friend code on my new account is 7340 1794 3444. Need to send some gifts for the mega Beedrill deal.

Username is BlindGroudon. Don’t ask.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Not sure if this is normal for a community day but I got 12 shiny Sniveys.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Suppose it depends how long you played. I did about 2 hours full on then 2 playing passively and got 11.

Seperior is such a nice shiny thoufh
I played a couple of hours with an incense. Then had my auto catcher on while driving, it caught 4 shinies for me.

Damien

Staff
@2mufc0 @Damien We'll become Ultra Friends in one and two days, respectively, let me know if any of you want to Lucky Egg. I'm not too fussed about it, but no problem at all to coordinate it.

(Apologies again @Counterfactual)
I only do it for BF but if you want to do it for UF I can just send you the gift to open whenever

Note that there is currently a bug which means Friendship XP isn't going through. Had a Lucky Egg BF planned for Community day but that was the day the bug started

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
They take ages to fix bugs too, they haven't fixed the team rocket issue either and it's been a while.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yep. On a side note - congrats on the fast levelling up. You started off like 10/15 levels behind me and now you're only one behind.
Cheers Damo. I've added so many friends which has helped a lot plus this auto catcher gets me loads of xp and stardust too.

But I hear it gets a lot slower moving towards level 40.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Auto catcher you say...? Have I been a mug all this time? :lol:
Not really, but I've found it really helps as you are getting xp and stardust when not playing.

I got the gotcha.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
They can be a bit iffy at times and not 100% reliable - only use pokeballs and there are a lot of runaways, but is nice to open up game after a walk to find a shiny caught. I only got one a few weeks ago
Agree with Damo, it will demolish your normal Pokeball stock and doesn't catch everything but catches a lot. I turn it on when driving and it catches so many.

The way I see it, it allows me to catch stuff I wouldn't have during times I'm not playing so it's more of a bonus/supplement to the game than something to rely on.

Last edited:

decorativeed

They take ages to fix bugs too, they haven't fixed the team rocket issue either and it's been a while.
Team rocket issue makes it next to impossible to complete my catch 30 dark type task, as the easiest way to do this is from research tasks. Can't believe it's taking so long to fix it, or that beating a team rocket leader doesn't count for the 'beat a team rocket grunt' task.