Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

decorativeed

My trainer code is 0675 5697 7758 (FrozenInHell) if anyone wants an extra friend. I'll send gifts as often as possible as I play regularly.
Hey FIH, if you open your gift from me, I think we become ultra friends. I've got a lucky egg on the go for the next 15 mins, otherwise let me know when you can do it and I'll use another one.

onemanarmy

Hey FIH, if you open your gift from me, I think we become ultra friends. I've got a lucky egg on the go for the next 15 mins, otherwise let me know when you can do it and I'll use another one.
I've seen we are Ultra Friends. Can we do a fight later tonight to finish a challenge?

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I just added the last three people to post their codes. If you you get a friend request from a juice drink with massive tits, it's me.
umbongo44dd - 5168 0541 9512

Last edited:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Something I'm not sure about.
It says you can only get 50 coins a day from defending a gym and you only get these after it leaves the gym. I have one monster that's been in a gym for 3 days and it seems like the best idea is to let him get beaten. If he returns after 3 days, I still only get 50 coins. Why keep him there longer? I also need to give this thing 30 berries a day at least to keep it motivated. It doesn't seem worth it.

dellboyy

Something I'm not sure about.
It says you can only get 50 coins a day from defending a gym and you only get these after it leaves the gym. I have one monster that's been in a gym for 3 days and it seems like the best idea is to let him get beaten. If he returns after 3 days, I still only get 50 coins. Why keep him there longer? I also need to give this thing 30 berries a day at least to keep it motivated. It doesn't seem worth it.
You're right in that you can only get 50 coins in one day. So you could keep him in there a year and still only get 50.

Only other reason to keep him in there is to get gold on the gym. Gold counts towards the number of balls you get given in raids at that gym.

But generally, once the pokemon has been in there 8-9 hours, or whatever it is, i'd just let him get kicked out for your coins.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
You're right in that you can only get 50 coins in one day. So you could keep him in there a year and still only get 50.

Only other reason to keep him in there is to get gold on the gym. Gold counts towards the number of balls you get given in raids at that gym.

But generally, once the pokemon has been in there 8-9 hours, or whatever it is, i'd just let him get kicked out for your coins.
Thanks. I think I'll put slightly weaker ones in from now on.
I just got one in the gym at McDonalds before I got on the train. I checked about 5 minutes later and it was gone.

decorativeed

Watch this -
Even if you can't throw as accurately at this guy, it at least means you never waste a ball by missing completely.
Interesting method, but it still doesn't show you how to throw curve balls accurately, just time the circle, which I'm still more likely to miss than hit. Wasting tons of balls practicing this!

Rooney1987

Anyone have any luck with community day? Managed 5 shinys in 2 hours. Not great, first hour had none.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Only managed one shiny and not enough candies to evolve it and a normal one as well. I swear community days have become more stingy in recent months. There was a point on my route where I didn't see a single ralts but plenty of the usual trash.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I didn't bother as the special move was bang average. Disappointing given I already had 2 100% ralts which I've been holding off on evolving in anticipation of a decent community day special move.

Minkaro

Only managed to catch two shinies, just fortunate they were male and female.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I have a few friends added from here now, but I'm not sure who they all are.

can we have another name and number post?

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I saw this guy today that had a phone and a tablet running while attacking a gym. 2 different accounts so twice as much damage.

dellboyy

I just got a charged TM and was wondering what you guys usually do with them.
Each pokemon has a preferred moveset that delivers the most damage for its purpose. Some moves are just garbage that deliver very little damage at all.

The preferred moveset depends what you're using it for. If you don't use PvP much, you're basically looking at raiding or battling gyms.

There are loads of articles around about this, search for the boss you want to beat, and it'll give you the best counters and movesets.

For example, here's the list for Rayquaza:

https://pokemongohub.net/generation-3/rayquaza-raid-guide/

But if you'd rather concentrate on beating a T3 on your own, just look up that, and start to get your team set up.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Just to add. If you do use PvP, start getting a few of the better pokemon together for battles. This is a good reference for that:

https://pvpoke.com/rankings/all/1500/overall/
Thanks for the info. It is purely raids and gyms I do because I don't know any other players over here... and they don't speak English.
I have a Piloswine that needs another 12 candy and a stone. It's got high stats so I will probably do that one to battle Rayquaza

dellboyy

Thanks for the info. It is purely raids and gyms I do because I don't know any other players over here... and they don't speak English.
I have a Piloswine that needs another 12 candy and a stone. It's got high stats so I will probably do that one to battle Rayquaza
Nice one. If you're short of stones, PvP is probably one of the better places to get them!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I have a couple, I think.
Kicked out of three gyms in the last 40 minutes and I had my coins already today. If they'd just hung on for another 2.5 hours. Bastards.

Hamnat

This Ray shiny rate is insane. I have 30 Ray's and only 1 shiny. At least its easy to duo and they are giving us a month but geez

Cal?

CR7 fan
Did three raids, won three, caught two. No shiny, but not too fussed.

Just completed my second Spinda challenge and got the exact same one I got the first time! Typical.
The spinda is changed every 2 months, you'll keep getting the same one for now.