Gaming Pokémon Go (Android, iOS)

dellboyy

Yeah i'm hoping they allow last years community day moves too... i've got a few hundos since last year i'd like to evolve with the decent move!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
The postponed community day finished and I could only manage 30 minutes. What a bastard because it was triple XP. I didn't catch anything that decent either. No shiny, but I have student coming later that caught 6 so I ay be able to trade one.

Judas

Open to offers
After spending sometime in Japan I've got back into playing this again, good for exercise too. Anyone got a Kangaskhan or Tauros they'd want to trade? Also need to do a trade for one of those damn missions!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
After spending sometime in Japan I've got back into playing this again, good for exercise too. Anyone got a Kangaskhan or Tauros they'd want to trade? Also need to do a trade for one of those damn missions!
I thought you couldn't trade over distance.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I beat 2 Cobalion today and got 0 rare candy. It looks like they've ruined raids as Cobalion is not worth anything except to fill the Pokedex. The main reason I did them was for the rare candy. I could do 1 - 3 star raids but who wants to beat an Ekans or Bulbasaur that you probably already have anyway. I beat a couple hoping for shinies but ended up with 2 star crap that I could find anywhere. Just a waste of a raid pass, so I am just using the free ones now.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Give me 15 mins? It'll be 5 past 12 here.
Okay. I am here now.
I hope I do this right. At the moment, I don't have a gift from you.

EDIT - It says I've already sent a gift to you today. Did you open one today?

Last edited:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Thanks mate. Up to level 36. I'm off out for beers now. 9pm here.
Have a good weekend.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
5 star raid hours at the mall are dead here. Single ones during the day can get a few people that are maybe on lunch from work. I have a student that went yesterday and siad there were hardly any players where there are usually a hundred or so. It seems people do them mainly for the rare candy. I did 2 Terrakion and got 1 rare candy.

decorativeed

5 star raid hours at the mall are dead here. Single ones during the day can get a few people that are maybe on lunch from work. I have a student that went yesterday and siad there were hardly any players where there are usually a hundred or so. It seems people do them mainly for the rare candy. I did 2 Terrakion and got 1 rare candy.
That's one more than I have been getting!

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
That's one more than I have been getting!
I can't understand why they've done it. 4 star raids give more but I've hardly seen any. It's all Ekans and Klink and stuff you either don't need, are useless or you can find better in the wild. I just got a box with 16 raid passes in it, too.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Seems like 5 star raids are back to normal. 6 rare candy from one today. Caught the bastard as well.
Nice day today. I managed to evolve 4 I didn't have. My Pokedex is on 482 now.

Red_Aaron

I got 9 rare candy from a skarmory a couple of days ago! My wife in the same raid got zip

Anyone beat giovanni yet?
His Persian is ridiculous :mad:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Apparently there is a good chance the pokestop at my house will turn into a gym :drool:
I've managed to get a pokestop within range of my house thanks to the pokestop submission feature. So handy. I think I'd prefer a stop than a gym though. It's handy for rocket battles.

decorativeed

I got 9 rare candy from a skarmory a couple of days ago! My wife in the same raid got zip

Anyone beat giovanni yet?
His Persian is ridiculous :mad:
I managed to beat him on supereffective week, but none of the guides seemed to do it for me, it was trial and error in the end. The first pokemon I battled always destroyed almost everything I picked to counter it, making it impossible to progress very far.