Gaming Pokémon Strumfest

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh

Drainy

On my Pearl game I've got a Mewtwo with modest nature and pretty much maxed out Special Attack and Speed (both IVs and EVs). I normally don't bother with the legendary pokemon though, tbh

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Got carried away and ended up at the 6th gym with a team lacking in variety and fun, so I've taken a break, got some low levels out my box and going on a catching spree with some I've never used before. Caught 57 so far so only about 700 to go...

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I never had any troubles catching them, low hp and paralyze/sleep and spam ultra balls

Anyone got Tyrantrum yet? Looks pretty fecking badass. Will go straight into my team which is now Frogadier, Honedge, Pancham, Braixen, Ivysaur and Fletchinder. Will probs replace Honedge or Pancham, haven't decided yet

Got one of them, smashes the feck out of everything! :drool:

Need a Dusk Stone, but I don't want to play that stupid mini game.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I got an Abra! fecking cnuting finally. The Mega Evolution of Alakazam looks ridiculous.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
feck yeah! Congrats on choosing the correct colour console too.

Also if anyone on X and Y wants a pokemon with pokerus to spread to theirs then hit me up. Catching it is incredibly rare so take advantage!

TheSamulator

Cheers guys, not started playing yet, just doing setup and stuff. Got my friend code now, it's 1950-8736-5534. I'll add everyone who's in the OP too.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
so is this a new game with new pokemon or jus red/blue remake or ever pokemon game in one?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Nice, might be able to blag something decent from this, I was just gonna be generous and ask for anything in return.

Oh you actually have a pokerus. Then you should create a new thread at the pokemon trades subreddit. You'll get some decent Pokemon.

Ralaks

feck yeah! Congrats on choosing the correct colour console too.

Also if anyone on X and Y wants a pokemon with pokerus to spread to theirs then hit me up. Catching it is incredibly rare so take advantage!

I'd love one of them at some point, when I get fly I can fly back and breed a starter for you? Got Bulbasaur, the new Water and the new Fire..

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
reading this thread makes me want to start playing again. Haven't played since the old gold silver days. All the new pokemon make it feel all foreign.

what is pokerus?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I'd love one of them at some point, when I get fly I can fly back and breed a starter for you? Got Bulbasaur, the new Water and the new Fire..
No problem, have everything but Bulbasaur so that would be awesome! I've been storing freshly infected pokemon in a box so they should have their full infection time left.

Ralaks

No problem, have everything but Bulbasaur so that would be awesome! I've been storing freshly infected pokemon in a box so they should have their full infection time left.

Cool. I'll let you know when I get fly, currently in the reflection cave.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
reading this thread makes me want to start playing again. Haven't played since the old gold silver days. All the new pokemon make it feel all foreign.

what is pokerus?
Pokerus is a virus that is incredibly rare and spreads through your team. Basically when you level up it amuses your effort values to double and the effects last forever even after your pokemon is cured. So basically you store them in boxes where they can't be cured and use them to infect new pokemon in your party.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Cool. I'll let you know when I get fly, currently in the reflection cave.
Sounds good, you want any particular pokemon infected? I know you can spread from anything but of you're after anything in particular could try do two birds with one stone.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Oh you actually have a pokerus. Then you should create a new thread at the pokemon trades subreddit. You'll get some decent Pokemon.
I might offer them for crap pokemon but people have to write me a poem or draw me a picture for it, just to see if anyone wants to be funny.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Pokerus is a virus that is incredibly rare and spreads through your team. Basically when you level up it amuses your effort values to double and the effects last forever even after your pokemon is cured. So basically you store them in boxes where they can't be cured and use them to infect new pokemon in your party.
thanks, how long has that been in the games?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Since the second generation, I hadn't heard of it till the last one.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Braixen is a mad Pokemon, I'm basically strolling past trainers and wild Pokemons with ease with it at Lvl 22. Perhaps I'm playing it the wrong way but I decided to buff up a few of my Pokemons first before getting into the Journey more, I'm just past the Palace.

Ralaks

Sounds good, you want any particular pokemon infected? I know you can spread from anything but of you're after anything in particular could try do two birds with one stone.

I wouldn't mind a Chespin or a Charmander if you've been breeding them already (I know it's much to ask but as I said, if you've been breeding already), but apart from those two I've no preferences really since my brother has Y so I'm able to get the exclusives easily really.

TheSamulator

What kinda level do you need to be at for the first gym? I'm training up my Pokemon but i realized i have no idea what level i'm looking for :lol: