[Poll] Next permanent United manager

Who do you think should be the next permanent manager of Manchester United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyunited

Even if it is Ole to takeover I don't think the club should announce anything until the end of the season. Avoid all distractions and focus in on finishing this season in the best position we can.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I'm in the Pochettino camp but have never be necessarily against Ole as such. Ole is making this job his not with just results but also with the way he carries himself and speaks. Pochettino is no where near being a sure thing to come here even if he wanted to and that adds another unnecessary level of difficulty to his potential appointment. I'd suggested we go all out for Pochettino and have Ole as back up but hiring Ole first doesn't mean Pochettino can never come here, if anything it makes it easier for that to happen.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Even if both Spurs and Leicester had beaten us , its a still good return for him. I for once, never expected this 10 wins in one stretch. I was one among those who thought we could be in relegation mix in a month or two.

Having said, we should not make a call now. Lets give it 1-2 more months before confirming anything.

Aresma7

Even if both Spurs and Leicester had beaten us , its a still good return for him. I for once, never expected this 10 wins in one stretch. I was one among those who thought we could be in relegation mix in a month or two.

Having said, we should not make a call now. Lets give it 1-2 more months before confirming anything.
Why ? What better options are there?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Quite a bit of 'throwaway votes' on likes of Rose, Fonesca, Gasperini, Setien, Gallardo and even Wenger, Conte etc. If this was werewolf, I will be calling those voting on these names as wolfy twats.

Nishrai46

It's looking more and more likely than ever. Every passing of a game his chances are only getting better. He knows the club through and through. Has the United DNA in him. Finally feels like watching United of the old. We have to retain our current backroom staffs though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony247

Whoever voted for zidane are most stubborn. That vote count is not coming down :)

Bojan11

Big few weeks. This next set of games will see how much we have improved. If Ole can produce a big home performance at old traffford like Fergie used to then it’s going to be difficult to go against choosing him. I’m not expecting us to get knock PSG out. But I wanna see us give them a proper game at old Trafford.

Tiber

the gap has really closed now! The tyrant ( :lol: Poch would still make a huge amount of sense) has almost been overthrown!

DLE

Alternative for Docklands Light Rail
Courageous. Did you feel the same when he managed Cardiff?
Well I honestly didn’t understand why he went there in the first place. His job there probably made me a little sceptic of his management capabilities until I learned about the mistakes he made. In 2013 he was also probably too young to take on United. But I was thrilled when I learned he would be the interim, super clever strategy that from many angles.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Like I said a couple of days ago, making a decision now is brainless. This match does not disqualify Ole but it should give the people who keep insisting they have to install him as permanent manager now pause. Let's see how the team reacts over the coming games.

L1nk

It's not an insult to say Tuchel is far more tactically astute than Ole, because he is, and he is better than most in this department. Hopefully we can make a much better go of the second leg, but I highly doubt it now..

el3mel

Like I said a couple of days ago, making a decision now is brainless. This match does not disqualify Ole but it should give the people who keep insisting they have to install him as permanent manager now pause. Let's see how the team reacts over the coming games.
Well why ? We were definitely going to lose at one point. There's still at least 2 or 3 more losses coming in the rest of the season. That's not an indication to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.