Possibility of United v Arse final - STILL POSSIBLE ATM

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
We have to conquer Rome first and Arse have to beat Villareal but there's a chance it could be an all English final.

So, do you want to play Arsenal in the final?

Benefits: beating Arse

Drawbacks: losing to Arse

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Stopping Arsenal qualify for next year's CL would be fun but we have a terrible record against them under Ole.

paulscholes18

Going by the way we have played vs Arsenal in the two games this season, feck that

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Does the Pope shit in the woods? I'd love to smack those ponces in a European final.

Raw

Rather not. Been shite against them in recent times and the thought of losing to them is sickening.

RedDevilRoshi

Stopping Arsenal qualify for next year's CL would be fun but we have a terrible record against them under Ole.
Precisely why I don’t want them in the final. Beating them and costing them CL qualification would be fantastic but you will never hear the end of it, from that lot, if we lost to them.

Plus our recent record against them is very poor.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Our record against them has been shit for a while now. I’m not even thinking about it yet given our semi troubles over the last few years, just get past Roma before even thinking about these lot.

PoTMS

There could be a scenario where Arsenal winning the Europa League and Chelsea winning the Champions League stop Liverpool from qualifying for next year's Champions League. Silver linings and that.

redrobed

I almost pity them these days - I don’t know if I’d rather they got to the final and inevitably got hammered or to save them the embarrassment and them just go out in the semis. Would be the biggest game in their history if they could get there.

Chairman Steve

They’re an OGS bogey team, coupled with Arteta is shaping up as a decent cup competition manager offseting being very mediocre in the league.

Theyll sacrifice league positions for these semis and you could see them finishing 10th in the league because of that, yet in the Champions League next year.

Both Utd and Arsenal will have tougher games in the semis than the quarters though, especially Arsenal.

RedDevilRoshi

There could be a scenario where Arsenal winning the Europa League and Chelsea winning the Champions League stop Liverpool from qualifying for next year's Champions League. Silver linings and that.
I thought that scenario was scrapped and there is a possibility that there could be 6 English participants in the CL next season if the above was to happen?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Wouldn't want to play them if we get there. Definitely a bogey team for us. They are terrible would find a way a fluking a win.

passing-wind

Arsenal lack consistency overall but seem to be clutch when it comes to cup competitions. We are the exact opposite I favour most competitive teams over us in finals as the teams mentality / tactically seems off in knock out competition.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I actually think it'll be United v Villareal

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’d rather Villareal. Couldn’t handle the industrial scale wanking in the press about Chad Arteta getting the better of Ole after all. See? See?

Giggsy13

I think Villarreal are the second best team left in the competition. I think they’ll beat arsenal rather easily.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
feck no, they will beat us I'm sure of that!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If we navigate the Roma tie, I'd rather play Arsenal than another play acting dirty Spanish team. It's about time we smashed Arsenal too.

RedDevil@84

Would you like to play yet another Spanish team or a team coached by a Spanish coach.

snk123

What’s with all the pessimism? We’re miles better than Arsenal. Would love to have a taste of the old rivalry from their fans too - been a while we’ve had an important game b/w us.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I'd rather not. They're not particularly good but they seem to have our number. Only team we haven't beaten yet.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Seems like every time we've ever played Villarreal it's finished 0-0 so I wouldn't expect a classic if we did get them in a final :lol: