Every time someone says we don't need Sancho anymore:

Rashford, Martial, Greenwood
Rashford, Martial, Sancho
Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho
Martial, Greenwood, Sancho
Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood
Sancho, Martial, Greenwood

The possibilities..
One thing I liked about the game on Saturday was that our front 3 seemed to be rotating positions at times during the game. I don't just mean in a run one guy overlaps another. But rather they were swapping positions through out the match. It was fantastic...

luke511

One thing I liked about the game on Saturday was that our front 3 seemed to be rotating positions at times during the game. I don't just mean in a run one guy overlaps another. But rather they were swapping positions through out the match. It was fantastic...
Yeah I noticed that as well, Martial and Greenwood both scored from the left wide forward position, it was flowing.

luke511

Worth noting that Greenwood's involved in 5 out of 6 combinations there with Sancho included, so I don't think his signature would be that much of a hindrance to Greenwood's minutes on the pitch, especially in the long run.

Jazmodo

We definitely need to add Sancho. James isn't good enough, and we need enough quality to rotate through 4 competitions.

We should be challenging on all four fronts next year, and our current front 3 are all still quite young & inexperienced for that many games - fit or not.

I think we need to sign Ighalo (or a replacement for him) permanently as well. He's provided a vital & different dimension when he plays and has proven to be very valuable since joining.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Sancho
Greenwood -------------- Martial

----------------------------------------------------Rashford
Greenwood------------------------------------------------------
---------------------
Martial

Sancho ------------------ Rashford
---- Greenwood

-------------- Sancho
------------- Martial ----------------- Rashford

Sancho ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rashford
Greenwood​

luke511

We definitely need to add Sancho. James isn't good enough, and we need enough quality to rotate through 4 competitions.

We should be challenging on all four fronts next year, and our current front 3 are all still quite young & inexperienced for that many games - fit or not.

I think we need to sign Ighalo (or a replacement for him) permanently as well. He's provided a vital & different dimension when he plays and has proven to be very valuable since joining.
I still think James is a great option to have in the squad in case 2 players out of the 4 are injured at the same time, he looked good on the left vs Bournemouth. I agree that he's not good enough on the right to be our back up RW though, that's not his strongest side.

Jazmodo

De Gea
AWB Maguire Koulibaly Martial
Sancho Partey
Messi Greenwood Rashford Ronaldo
Naah we're selling De Gea, AWB, Greenwood & Rashford to City first, and we're signing fat Ronaldo, not CR7..

I still think James is a great option to have in the squad in case 2 players out of the 4 are injured at the same time, he looked good on the left, his strongest side, vs Bournemouth.
Oh yes, definitely! :)

James is a good player, and is great for the squad - he's just not 1st team material (yet) whereas Sancho could really help us challenge on multiple fronts.

James could play more league cup, easier prem; the Main 4 then rotate between the big PL, European, and FA cup games, with then easy backup for injuries.

If we get Sancho, there's less chance of Lingard playing, what more could you want!

Anyway, this 'newbie' is out of posts for the day so soz can't reply :D

Jazmodo

He's not exactly young @ 27 (28 in 5 months) & can't get in the starting XI.

I love Jesse as aa character & united youth team product, but he's just not good enough, not even for the bench IMHO. Great to have at the club for morale though, if he's happy with 5-10 games a season, so be it!

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Rashford-Martial-Greenwood
Bruno

Sancho-Haaland-Odegaard
Pogba

Who wins?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Basically it’s Rashford+Martial+Sancho, with Greenwood challenging Martial as no.9, or rotating with either one of them.

1. Rashford + Martial + Sancho

if anyone of them is in bad form, injured, or need a rest:

Rashford + Greenwood + Sancho
Martial + Greenwood + Sancho
Rashford + Martial + Greenwood

Bruce Wayne

Either one of these combinations can also be flipped to mess around with defenders

Greenwood, Martial, Rashford
Sancho, Martial, Rashford
Sancho, Greenwood, Rashford
Sancho, Greenwood, Martial
Greenwood, Rashford, Sancho
Greenwood, Martial, Sancho

Edit:
This will also be great to see for max attack:
Pogba - Fernandes
Sancho
Greenwood - Martial - Rashford

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
He's not exactly young @ 27 (28 in 5 months) & can't get in the starting XI.

I love Jesse as aa character & united youth team product, but he's just not good enough, not even for the bench IMHO. Great to have at the club for morale though, if he's happy with 5-10 games a season, so be it!
It's a running joke on the Caf.

SAFMUTD

There are multiple posibilities since all 4 players play at least 2 positions.

Rashford and Martial LW and ST
Greenwood RW, LW and in a near future ST without a doubt.
Sancho RW, LW, CAM

so they can rotate in many ways, ideally Greenwood would be back up to Sancho since I dont believe we would bench either Rashford nor Bruno to play him.

Eire Red United

Basically it’s Rashford+Martial+Sancho, with Greenwood challenging Martial as no.9, or rotating with either one of them.

1. Rashford + Martial + Sancho

if anyone of them is in bad form, injured, or need a rest:

Rashford + Greenwood + Sancho
Martial + Greenwood + Sancho
Rashford + Martial + Greenwood
Greenwood is ahead of the other 3 lately.