Possible Tables

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
This Instagram account was recommended to me by a Leeds Utd fan. Interesting if slightly nerdy stuff. It essentially tells you where your team could possibly end up at the end of the season, based on results to date.

Web of Bissaka

Love the X mark on City.

So basically we're safe at the moment with CL qualification (if City's ban is maintained) or at least top 5, but cannot rest on our laurels.

Race at the top between Chelsea, United and Leicester (lol).

Mart1974

Love the X mark on City.

So basically we're safe at the moment with CL qualification (if City's ban is maintained) or at least top 5, but cannot rest on our laurels.

Race at the top between Chelsea, United and Leicester (lol).
Yes, I think it will be a handy reference going forward, especially next season. I like a nerdy chart...

saintquin

Supports
Southampton, Harlequins
It basically does what any (non bias) football fan would do.
The problem with all these type of things is nobody/thing would predict results like Saints v City!

Web of Bissaka

The problem with all these type of things is nobody/thing would predict results like Saints v City!
Except EPL is just that unpredictable with smaller teams grabbing points off the stronger (supposedly) teams.

Happened many times and still happening.
It's really hard to predict and guarantee 100% will happen. Maybe just 90% win at most for me when top teams vs smaller teams, but with form, history record and teams dependence.

Mart1974

It isn't really making predictions. It shows the possibility, I usually do this in my head when I look at the week's fixtures and the current table. This site has taken that very minor burden away...