PL L FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:1 Arsenal

Post-match discussion

Sun, 01 November 2020

RedDevilRoshi

League table doesn’t lie. We are in the position that we deserve to be in.

Ole just doesn’t seem to know how to turn a game around when we are 2nd best from minute 1. F*** knows what his game plan is.

Heinzesight

Every player utter turd. McT, Fred and Pogba. Hang your heads in shame tonight you fecking cretins. Bossed and outfought and outplayed by a shit Arsenal. Our passing was one of the worse I’ve seen.

Special mention to ‘Paul’ you stupid, stupid bastard. Not only was he awful and played like a 5 year old, that tackle in the box summed the absolute wanker up. Never a United player and the more he plays the more that nail is easing into Ole’s coffin. If fans were in the stadium the amount of abuse Pogba would be getting would be insane. He’s of no use. Offers nothing.

Shocking subs. No energy, no desire, sloppy and a disgrace to the shirt.

RedIan

No desire, slow, sloppy, poor tactics. No balance in the team..

Really poor all round. We have some great players but it seems ole cant get them playing.

Simply not good enough and somethings got to change and soon.

Banana Republic

Rashford hailed as a hero in the CL.
Back to normal today. A zero player.

Pogba. Nothing needs to be said. Worth nothing, gives nothing, well below average and this is entirely consistent with his form over most of his four and a half seasons.
Doesn’t deserve to get in the team. Can’t sell him. Nobody will want him anyway.

No use blaming the players who worked the hardest, when it’s the fan’s favourites, Rashford, Pogba and Greenwood, who offered nothing.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
We couldn't take the ball away from them, and they pressed us good. Well coached team, but nothing spectacular. Deserved win for Arsenal.

Will Singh

Any team that plays defensively against us we find it hard to break them down even with the amount of attacking talent we have. Never looked a threat.

Jaykespeare88

Diamond cam only work if we have great attacking fullbacks, or playing substandard opposition Lindelof MOM

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Shocking stuff all round. Mind boggling substitutions. One step forward.....

united for life

Terrible first half. We looked better during the second half after changing the set up. At some point we were 72% in possession. The penalty turned things around (great contribution Paul)...

too bad cavani and van de beek couldn’t make an impact on the game

djembatheking

Good result in the end. Arsenal the better team , did well to only concede the one goal.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Tactically got it wrong, subs were awful.

individual error and no shots on target, pathetic all round.

Ole on thin ice.

sammyhol

All on Ole that...

wrong line up with a formation to contain, just to crowbar pogba and Bruno into one line up

and the subs were appalling

finishing that game with both Matic and mctominay as a two, when we are trailing, with Pogba on the wing

pathetic..

All on the manager that one.

Grow some balls and start an attacking line up for a change

Zoo

I knew this game would be a pain in the arse win,lose or draw. Arteta is the new Rafa Benitez and fair play he snuffed us out like Benitez used to.

pablo__p

My weekend chore done. Tick.

What are ball-less performance.

Must be on Ole. Clearly outsmarted by Arteta from the beginning and was not able counteract at all.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Pogba has the worst work rate/attitude you could hope for in the Premier League. He's built for a 20/30 min cameo when the oppo is stretched. So much talent, but should not start over VDB.

That was so shite after midweek. Arsenal are fecking dreadful but we're worse. Ole just thought he could rinse and repeat midweek tactics but didn't think that Arteta would set up for just that? Baffling.

TrustInOle

Seriously need to get our Home form sorted out in the league. Far too passive and not enough intensity. Admittedly, I am a Pogba fan, but it's starting to get ridiculous now the mistakes he makes in his own box.

youmeletsfly

Scott and Awb are brighton level, it's not even funny how a manager can consistently pick players with so few footballing skills.

adkb

Players were tired. Playing 4 mentally and physically taxing games bak to back is not possible! And fecking hell Pogba that was dodgy AF!!

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I'm usually a bit more relaxed when we lose nowadays because I've come to expect it, but this has really pissed me off. The selection was just plain wrong. The setup wasn't working. Everything was wrong about this game.

Paul Pogba shouldn't be starting games for us for a long time. Then again, if he doesn't start, then the utter shambolic nonsense that is Fred has to play and everyone out there can see that he stunk the place up with his passing and general play.

I'd be very surprised, and very pissed off at Ole, if VDB doesn't start the next game.

Gordon S

Shite game, everyone on the pitch were poor, bar possibly Partey.
Lets just forget this, regroup and pick up another win in CL!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Ole and the team dont have a f*cking clue sometimes. Absolute donuts on the field today.

Irrational.

Arse deserved the win.

Ole has shown nothing in his century of wins apart from a couple of plucky underdog victories to prove he is a United level manager.

On a completely unrelated sidenote, I hope Mike Dean gets a papercut on his urethral meatus.

David Bartley

Desperate, blank, bleak, uninspired and uninspiring performance for us. Were we channeling the new lockdown depression? We made Arsenal look like world beaters. Awful. Was the Euro stuff a flash in the pan?

MattyB1986

I really thought we'd take the game to Arsenal today. We sat looking to counter first half and then never could get going forward. Needed to ride the momentum and be more positive. Negative set-up, tbh.

Foxbatt

When I commented on the starting eleven people had a go at me.
It's not the starting eleven that matters. It's the players on the field when the referee blows the final whistle that matters.
This was a cluster feck and knew it from the first few minutes after kick off.

El Jefe

We lost because of Pogba but we were lost because of Ole. Both of them deserve negative ratings this game.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I just don't understand how Ole could get it so wrong today.

Completely outwitted by Arteta and yet again reacts far too late.

Player Ratings

4.8 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 316 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Arsenal win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 22% Man Utd 2:0 Arsenal
  • 22% Man Utd 2:1 Arsenal