PL L FA Premier League

Brentford 4:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 13 August 2022

Lucky McLuckerson

The saviour of our season (ask Maradona10)
Brentford 1:0 Man Utd - Dasilva (10')

Brentford 2:0 Man Utd - Jensen (18')

Brentford 3:0 Man Utd - Mee (30')

Brentford 4:0 Man Utd - Mbeumo (35')

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
For years our rivals have built skyscrapers and we've just been concealing cracks with lead paint on a crumbling palace where we've also stuffed the old foundations with plastic bags filled with cat shit. Yes I wrote this instead of watching the last few minutes so it's overly dramatic but still ffs.

Under Sir Alex, when we lost a previous game, I felt confident that we'd win the next one. The opposition were in trouble because the players wanted to WIN. They hated losing. So we'd go out and keep playing until the job was done. Everyone went on about Fergie Time and our late equalisers/winners but the reality was that United were just too damn stubborn to know when they had lost.

This current team, though? Five minutes into the game and things don't go perfectly? Their heads drop like fecking stones. They accept defeat because they're fecking useless. Brentford didn't even play much in that second half and we still did nothing. It was bad enough when City did it last season...

Every player needs to feck off. And the board and owners who have allowed our team to get to this point over the years and let it keep happening need to feck off as well. None of you cnuts are United. I don't even know what it means but, whatever, eat a bunch of spoons.

Biggest club in the world?! We've fallen so far behind our rivals because the club has accepted "below average" as the standard for ten years. From background staff to players we've been coasting, letting players build their "brand" and useless, clueless executives leeching a wage from the club for barely doing the minimum in their job descriptions, whilst other teams just breeze past us because they have experts in the right senior positions - which should be the real bare minimum requirement for the actual people put into those jobs.

And Liverpool are up next? feck me. Even when Liverpool were shite they were still proud of the shirt, their history, their retired legends. These fecks won't even bother. They'll just feel sorry for themselves, tell the press that it's not good enough and they must try harder, and buckle under the Scousers as soon as Salah pounces on the first misplaced pass. FFS, WE used to be their yearly Cup Final - that's how important it was for them to try and beat us, because they actually had pride. There's feck all chance of us having the same response now that the tables have turned.

Because these clowns are not Manchester United, they're Bruno8 (and whatever brand names the other players have) who just happen to play for United. If they actually gave a shit about the club they wouldn't buckle like this all of the time. feck the players. feck Murtough. feck the Glazers. feck all of them.

Bottom of the table. Exactly where this shower of shite belong.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Well at least they're being paid around 25% less to be this bad this season.

rpitchfo

After a billion pound assembling this squad. ETH most important job is now to show them how to stop losing football matches. Will get worse before it gets better.

Superunknown

That first half performance was brutal. We never, ever recovered after the first goal. Just an all-round horrific performance that can't be excused.

Sick of these tw*ts.

Ace_Ventura

A guy who was a manager last season scored against us today, tells you all. I think I am done expecting anything from United.

HookedOnAPhelan

I fecking hate them. Almost every single one of them.

If Ten Hag plays the same cnuts next game I will give up on him.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Gotta hand it to Brentford to be fair, played some cracking football at times and nullified us in every imaginable way (whether that is difficult or not).

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Of all the games we've ever played, that was certainly one of them.

BarstoolProphet

Utterly heartbroken. Open heart surgery needed. DdG, Dalot, Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, McTominay, Fred, Rashford, Bruno, Martial Ronaldo GET THE FCK OUT!

Leg-End

For years our rivals have built skyscrapers and we've just been concealing cracks with lead paint on a crumbling palace where we've also stuffed the old foundations with plastic bags filled with cat shit. Yes I wrote this instead of watching the last few minutes so it's overly dramatic but still ffs.

Under Sir Alex, when we lost a previous game, I felt confident that we'd win the next one. The opposition were in trouble because the players wanted to WIN. They hated losing. So we'd go out and keep playing until the job was done. Everyone went on about Fergie Time and our late equalisers/winners but the reality was that United were just too damn stubborn to know when they had lost.

This current team, though? Five minutes into the game and things don't go perfectly? Their heads drop like fecking stones. They accept defeat because they're fecking useless. Brentford didn't even play much in that second half and we still did nothing. It was bad enough when City did it last season...

Every player needs to feck off. And the board and owners who have allowed our team to get to this point over the years and let it keep happening need to feck off as well. None of you cnuts are United. I don't even know what it means but, whatever, eat a bunch of spoons.

Biggest club in the world?! We've fallen so far behind our rivals because the club has accepted "below average" as the standard for ten years. From background staff to players we've been coasting, letting players build their "brand" and useless, clueless executives leeching a wage from the club for barely doing the minimum in their job descriptions, whilst other teams just breeze past us because they have experts in the right senior positions - which should be the real bare minimum requirement for the actual people put into those jobs.

And Liverpool are up next? feck me. Even when Liverpool were shite they were still proud of the shirt, their history, their retired legends. These fecks won't even bother. They'll just feel sorry for themselves, tell the press that it's not good enough and they must try harder, and buckle under the Scousers as soon as Salah pounces on the first misplaced pass. FFS, WE used to be their yearly Cup Final - that's how important it was for them to try and beat us, because they actually had pride. There's feck all chance of us having the same response now that the tables have turned.

Because these clowns are not Manchester United, they're Bruno8 (and whatever brand names the other players have) who just happen to play for United. If they actually gave a shit about the club they wouldn't buckle like this all of the time. feck the players. feck Murtough. feck the Glazers. feck all of them.

Bottom of the table. Exactly where this shower of shite belong.
Amen.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Good result. Nice of Brentford to stop playing after half time or else it would have been easily 7 or 8.

Hopefully we get some points in September.

jasT1981

We played better in the 2nd half
We started too slow
Regroup and go again
Not good enough

Get your MUFC post match bingo card right here!!

FireballXL5

Worst performance I can ever remember. They all need replacing. Grow a paiir Erik.

cj_sparky

Shocker.

Some serious scummy wasters in our squad.

Well done Brentford.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
De gea is an issue but... the whole team, back the manager and do what needs to be done

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Brilliant result, means the Glazers are finally done.

Maguire should never play for this club again.

forevrared

Varane and Malacia did enough to keep their places next week. The rest were an absolute shit show and there’s no hope.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The worst United team (considering all aspects of a football team) that I've ever seen, 40+ years. Shite.

Tell them they're all in tomorrow, 9am and go through the entire game bit by bit, with lots of screaming involved.

Then a training session.

Sell Shaw, Maguire, Rashford, McT. Pay anything for FDJ, get another MFer and forward, play Garnacho and Garner.

Irrational.

Freak result.

3 completely avoidable goals, and then our heads are gonna completely for the fourth.

DDG needs binning off. As does Maguire.

Lisandro Martinez looks like a waste of money- but then again so did a certain Serbian CB at the start of his career.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
At least Ole would have fronted up to the away fans. Shame on you ten Hag!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Only one who looked like he gave a feck was Malacia. Might just be my bias though.

Stop trying to play from the back Erik. Or just come back ashore now.

Player Ratings

2.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 434 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Brentford win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 19% Brentford 1:2 Man Utd
  • 14% Brentford 1:1 Man Utd