PL D FA Premier League

Manchester United 3:3 Everton

Post-match discussion

Sat, 06 February 2021

NK86

Why was that cnut Godfrey shouting "feck off" to our players? He is a useless player himself. Wish Everton just feck off. They always raise their games against us and then lube themselves up nicely for Liverpool.

el3mel

Why was that cnut Godfrey shouting "feck off" to our players? He is a useless player himself. Wish Everton just feck off. They always raise their games against us and then lube themselves up nicely for Liverpool.
They drew with Liverpool 2-2 this season though to be fair.

Hughie77

I'm still upset about all those minutes. I'm not making excuses for the lackadaisical defense but howww :mad:
Agree, 94 mins had gone, but refs seem to leave that extra bit . It's a minum of what's added on time. I would just like a clock like they got in Rugby when it's time up it goes RED, game over. Just play 47 mins a half that's it. But then you get more teams time wasting then I suppose, so I've just answered my own question.

RashyForPM

His own goal last season against Burnley was one of the worst individual defensive plays I’ve ever seen, so screw him.

Unless he was saying it to De Gea and he’s a United fan, then I completely agree.

Manoucha09

Furious, simply put. This game was in the bag and we've thrown it away. The result taken out of context isn't the worse; Everton have the third best away record in the league and the second best record against teams in the top 10. But unfortunately, there definitely was context.

On the weekend where Liverpool and/or Man City are dropping points, we simply had to win. Our recent league run (two draws and a defeat in our last five before this game) also meant that this was a must-win. Then there is the manner in which we threw it away. Pure frustration.

You can't really blame Ole, but he wasn't faultless. Why throw on Axel with two minutes to go given his recent performances? Why not bring on VDB and Martial when we're intending on keeping the ball and finishing the game off? Why take of Greenwood? As soon as Greenwood went off, you could tell that we had no balance on the right-hand side.

Positives though:

- Cavani and Bruno seem to be hitting form recently
- We definitely created enough chances to win the game
- McTominay is developing a knack for goals
- Greenwood with another great performance - just needs to add numbers to his game which is the complete opposite of a year ago
- Assists for our two full backs again

I guess you could also add that Everton are still to play City twice. Let's hope that this result gives them confidence going into their game next week.

Reactions: 711

Hughie77

Let's just all agree, it was a cluster feck, for 7 mins then another for 30 secs. Everything in between was very very good, but that isnt good enough. A great goal scored will be not remembered because they let this game slip.

Hughie77

Furious, simply put. This game was in the bag and we've thrown it away. The result taken out of context isn't the worse; Everton have the third best away record in the league and the second best record against teams in the top 10. But unfortunately, there definitely was context.

On the weekend where Liverpool and/or Man City are dropping points, we simply had to win. Our recent league run (two draws and a defeat in our last five before this game) also meant that this was a must-win. Then there is the manner in which we threw it away. Pure frustration.

You can't really blame Ole, but he wasn't faultless. Why throw on Axel with two minutes to go given his recent performances? Why not bring on VDB and Martial when we're intending on keeping the ball and finishing the game off? Why take of Greenwood? As soon as Greenwood went off, you could tell that we had no balance on the right-hand side.

Positives though:

- Cavani and Bruno seem to be hitting form recently
- We definitely created enough chances to win the game
- McTominay is developing a knack for goals
- Greenwood with another great performance - just needs to add numbers to his game which is the complete opposite of a year ago
- Assists for our two full backs again

I guess you could also add that Everton are still to play City twice. Let's hope that this result gives them confidence going into their game next week.
Agree.

Raredaredevil

If city loose against Liverpool I would have forgotten about this game. That’s all I’m hoping for
I consider this as 2 dropped points now. We really should have won this game especially with how we lost to Sheffield at home which infuriates me.

Son

Gutting.

It’s especially gutting knowing the team ahead of us has not only got two games in hand but a squad so stacked it should be illegal in football.

Two world class players in every single position is a joke when one considers how they fund it all. Liverpool got well over 90 points the other year and didn’t even win the title which was a theft really as much as we hate Liverpool.

I will argue if we ever beat them to a title now it will be a fantastic achievement.

They can just buy new squad after new squad and the people at the top will allow them to do it as long as they continue to pump this blood money into the game.

RashyForPM

Gutting.

It’s especially gutting knowing the team ahead of us has not only got two games in hand but a squad so stacked it should be illegal in football.

Two world class players in every single position is a joke when one considers how they fund it all. Liverpool got well over 90 points the other year and didn’t even win the title which was a theft really as much as we hate Liverpool.

I will argue if we ever beat them to a title now it will be a fantastic achievement.

They can just buy new squad after new squad and the people at the top will allow them to do it as long as they continue to pump this blood money into the game.
Not City’s fault we can’t defend bar Shaw and De Gea is a bad goalkeeper. We’ve thrown away many points this season.

Red & White

You can’t help but wonder what might have been if we’d not decided to throw this game away. We’ve got some ‘easier’ fixtures coming up in the league at West Brom and then at home to Newcastle, so we could have been in a great position towards the end of the month. I was looking at this game and thought a win would be huge. We played very well for all but a few minutes after halftime and then just bottled it in the dying seconds. Absolutely gutted. It’s the hope that kills you.

mu4c_20le

Not City’s fault we can’t defend bar Shaw and De Gea is a bad goalkeeper. We’ve thrown away many points this season.
Well the obvious difference is that when City buy a dud, they can just roll the dice again and again until they find the one.

We were never expected to challenge for the title without signing a Sancho last summer, but here we are.

RashyForPM

Well the obvious difference is that when City buy a dud, they can just roll the dice again and again until they find the one.

We were never expected to challenge for the title without signing a Sancho last summer, but here we are.
Since Pep came, there’s only been three transfer screw ups - Nolito, Mendy and Bravo, two of which came in the first season. For us, in that time frame, Mkhitaryan, Lukaku, Sanchez, Lindelof, AWB, Dalot and Maguire have all failed to hit expectations, and some like Alexis, Lukaku and Lindelof have been disasters. They can keep replacing duds not just because they have more money than us, but because they don’t buy duds very often.

Also, I wouldn’t say we’re in a title challenge now. We’ve yet again opened the door for City to pull away and Leicester will probably beat an out of form Wolves tonight to overtake us. We’re in a top 4 battle, like everyone bar City.

Shiva87

Still furious about the goals we conceded last night. I will really be pissed with Ole if he starts Maguire, Lindelof and De Gea again in the next game. At least one of them (and not Lindelof) needs to be dropped.

I think Lindelof has become an easy scapegoat for him given Slabhead is his captain, and DDG may just "rediscover" his form.

Abhinav

The finish to the match was definitely a sucker punch. We definitely played much better than Everton and were comfortable for most of the game. Every team will face one odd result like this, its just the nature of the game.
What is more concerning is our inability to defend and keep a clean sheet. We are so poor at defending set pieces and have a knack of losing concentration at key moments. If we dont iron it out it will again be a disappointing season as you can’t just expect the attack to bail you out every match.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
All season now, aside from Southampton, we haven’t had a comfortable game. I’m deeply worried that even in a game where we played so well in attack that we are such a beatable team in defence. There are the recurring questions that don’t seem to get addressed by the management team.

RashfordisRed

If anything it feels worse the morning after, cannot believe we somehow threw it away. I was nervous before the game, Everton always make things difficult for us and with such an experienced manager and their attacking players I just felt to beat them 3 times in one season was too good to be true.

45 minutes in, and I actually thought they really did not provide a threat, we controlled the game and without playing brilliantly deserved our lead. I can't really remember a HT where we are in the lead but still with a lead that can be challenged (against Leeds and Soton we were really out of sight). I messaged a friend at HT that the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half will be crucial, and thought we should really stay compact and just get over the first surge - to concede 2 the way we did just seemed to be a lack of experience of being in the situations so lets hope the players take some learning from that. If you get through 10 minutes, the opposition slowly starts to lose that belief that they can come back into it - especially away at OT.

The first goal, Maguire's pace again in question - he probably was worried about getting across DCL due to the penalty risk, but at least he put him in a position where he could only go near post. Just shabby and irresponsible keeping to give them some hope.

The second goal, plenty of chances for someone to take control of the situation but just poor execution - ultimately though these things happen, the other team has also come to play.

We then get back in front, and completely dominate the rest of the half - I actually think we learnt from previous games in how we controlled the final 10-15 minutes. If you compare it to how we were against Villa, Fulham, Leicester - I think it was a really good call for OGS to leave Mason on and keep our shape rather than make a substitution that signals us to sit back.

Coming into the final couple of minutes, I actually thought it was worth doing a substitution to take the sting out of the game and also put some height on as the opposition always tends to get one corner or FK towards the end, the ref's also never seem to add on as much time as the sub takes but I just can't believe it was Tuanzebe for Greenwood when Matic is available - if it was being done at 85 minutes no doubt it would have been Matic, I sense complacency with it just being 2 minutes left to go for Axel. We can't blame OGS for the dropped points as otherwise I think he got things spot on, but again just shows you cannot take things for granted in the PL.

That third goal really cannot be defended, and whilst the foul was not the best thing by Axel, all things considered I actually think its the least to blame mistake:
  • When the ball is being cleared upfield, AWB positioning is like we are chasing a goal - if he was where he should be, he is probably fronting Josh King, and I don't see him making a mistake in that challenge the same way Axel did - a few seconds earlier, AWB had a chance to put the ball in the channel for Cavani to chase and probably close the game out but instead played it into the melly of Everton bodies giving it away. Add that to his poorly timed jump on the FK and it was a couple of minutes for him to forget.
  • Our positioning at the FK, we had Cavani central, Maguire and Scott further back - the FK is actually really deep, and to be entirely honest 9 times out of 10 gets cleared for the final whistle to blow - but to put our biggest presences so far back and allow Keane to compete with the full backs is asking for a ball to end up bouncing around our area.
  • I am not 100% sure it is offside if Maguire holds his position, but it seems like he goes panic stations and takes everything on himself to be there facing the ball as it comes into the area - for him to be the one loudly appealing for offside really says everything.
  • Have watched the tackle Axel made a few times, I think he has to make it - the ball is right there to be one, you win the tackle and the game is over. Behind him DCL and Richarlison are making runs against Harry and Victor and so Axel has to be thinking in the worst case a FK from so deep should be manageable if he does not get the ball. The execution is just so poor, and it is because of a lack of match sharpness.
It is gut wrenching to drop points from there, and really we are now 5 pts from our last 12 and looking back should really have achieved 10 points. With City's next 3 and our games against WBA and Newcastle that could have put us top before we play City but I now think the gap is probably too big, it is a shame but not where we expected to be - the hope is what kills unfortunately.

All in all, have to brush down and go again - the team is growing, yesterdays performance bar one bad spell and one bad moment was actually the best I think we have played all season against an Everton side who are competing for a top 4 place. I think the emphasis now needs to be on making sure we take 3 points of both WBA and Newcastle and getting a good little run together to secure the top 4 place.

ROFLUTION

The day after, there's still something unreal about us throwing it away. Like this didn't really happen did it? we played our best football all season.

But then it totally did happen somehow. It feels so unreal to bottle it on top of such good football.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
That DCL is a pretty good all-round striker. A bit of a discount Harry Kane. Would not be upset if a hurricane happened and all of our players got trapped out of the country and their contracts terminated and he was the first guy we signed to play up front.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
We're shit at the back. You cant win the league with a team that is shit at the back. The problem is we dont know if Ed would spend more money for a CB after burning a huge amount for Maguire.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
If anything it feels worse the morning after, cannot believe we somehow threw it away. I was nervous before the game, Everton always make things difficult for us and with such an experienced manager and their attacking players I just felt to beat them 3 times in one season was too good to be true.

45 minutes in, and I actually thought they really did not provide a threat, we controlled the game and without playing brilliantly deserved our lead. I can't really remember a HT where we are in the lead but still with a lead that can be challenged (against Leeds and Soton we were really out of sight). I messaged a friend at HT that the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half will be crucial, and thought we should really stay compact and just get over the first surge - to concede 2 the way we did just seemed to be a lack of experience of being in the situations so lets hope the players take some learning from that. If you get through 10 minutes, the opposition slowly starts to lose that belief that they can come back into it - especially away at OT.

The first goal, Maguire's pace again in question - he probably was worried about getting across DCL due to the penalty risk, but at least he put him in a position where he could only go near post. Just shabby and irresponsible keeping to give them some hope.

The second goal, plenty of chances for someone to take control of the situation but just poor execution - ultimately though these things happen, the other team has also come to play.

We then get back in front, and completely dominate the rest of the half - I actually think we learnt from previous games in how we controlled the final 10-15 minutes. If you compare it to how we were against Villa, Fulham, Leicester - I think it was a really good call for OGS to leave Mason on and keep our shape rather than make a substitution that signals us to sit back.

Coming into the final couple of minutes, I actually thought it was worth doing a substitution to take the sting out of the game and also put some height on as the opposition always tends to get one corner or FK towards the end, the ref's also never seem to add on as much time as the sub takes but I just can't believe it was Tuanzebe for Greenwood when Matic is available - if it was being done at 85 minutes no doubt it would have been Matic, I sense complacency with it just being 2 minutes left to go for Axel. We can't blame OGS for the dropped points as otherwise I think he got things spot on, but again just shows you cannot take things for granted in the PL.

That third goal really cannot be defended, and whilst the foul was not the best thing by Axel, all things considered I actually think its the least to blame mistake:
  • When the ball is being cleared upfield, AWB positioning is like we are chasing a goal - if he was where he should be, he is probably fronting Josh King, and I don't see him making a mistake in that challenge the same way Axel did - a few seconds earlier, AWB had a chance to put the ball in the channel for Cavani to chase and probably close the game out but instead played it into the melly of Everton bodies giving it away. Add that to his poorly timed jump on the FK and it was a couple of minutes for him to forget.
  • Our positioning at the FK, we had Cavani central, Maguire and Scott further back - the FK is actually really deep, and to be entirely honest 9 times out of 10 gets cleared for the final whistle to blow - but to put our biggest presences so far back and allow Keane to compete with the full backs is asking for a ball to end up bouncing around our area.
  • I am not 100% sure it is offside if Maguire holds his position, but it seems like he goes panic stations and takes everything on himself to be there facing the ball as it comes into the area - for him to be the one loudly appealing for offside really says everything.
  • Have watched the tackle Axel made a few times, I think he has to make it - the ball is right there to be one, you win the tackle and the game is over. Behind him DCL and Richarlison are making runs against Harry and Victor and so Axel has to be thinking in the worst case a FK from so deep should be manageable if he does not get the ball. The execution is just so poor, and it is because of a lack of match sharpness.
It is gut wrenching to drop points from there, and really we are now 5 pts from our last 12 and looking back should really have achieved 10 points. With City's next 3 and our games against WBA and Newcastle that could have put us top before we play City but I now think the gap is probably too big, it is a shame but not where we expected to be - the hope is what kills unfortunately.

All in all, have to brush down and go again - the team is growing, yesterdays performance bar one bad spell and one bad moment was actually the best I think we have played all season against an Everton side who are competing for a top 4 place. I think the emphasis now needs to be on making sure we take 3 points of both WBA and Newcastle and getting a good little run together to secure the top 4 place.
Very good post.

5 points from our last 12 – the team has well and truly shit the bed to my mind, and dropped some very easy points.

I don’t want to be too unkind, but you need fortitude to capitalise when you are in a promising position, yet we have to rely on lads like De Gea and Maguire – so the problem is kinda obvious.

I do think we have made some good strides as a team but we also make some stupidly repetitive errors. The title race doesn’t exist for us now – you only have to look at City’s consistency to know that.

I am personally more worried about looking over our shoulders – Chelsea will be only six points behind if they win their game in hand and I personally don’t want our side to have Liverpool breathing down our necks, so hopefully City beat them today.

Fahad Jawaid

Great performance threw away by weak defenders and wank goal keeper. Lets analyze all the goals conceded in detail.

First goal totally on DDG, if he leaves the cross, the ball is out for a throw to Utd or Goal kick. If he does not punch it like a pussy, the ball goes out of the box and we retain possession, the only way they could have scored was, if he meekly punches it to the oncoming Everton scorer and not surprisingly with DDG he did that.

2nd goal is on Fred and Lindelof, Fred should be intercepting the cross. Secondly when the ball falls to Rodriguez, Lindelof is the closest CB, he should rush to try to put off the scorer. However, like always he is never aggressive or puts his body on the line. I have seen him hundred of times now, whenever anybody is trying to get the shot off, normally the first instinct of any half decent defender is to try to block the shot, but he always does the same hands behind his back and never in a position to get a block on any shot.

Before the third goal there was another free kick from Sigurddson, in which we almost conceded, where three of our players (Maguire, Mctominay and Lindelof) goes for the ball and losses the header against their only oncoming defender to the ball (Godfrey) and the balls falls to Calvin just like the 3rd goal, but he was deemed offside

Special Mention to Rashford for squandering two one on ones. Which could have put the match away from Everton, however it would not be Manutd if we were not scrambling for wins and biting the nails until last second of almost each and every match and that's down to poor finishing of our forward line which keeps the other team in the match.

For the 3rd goal, stupid freekick to give away first of all with no danger in sight, but then again that's what we expect from Tuanzebe, another defender which looks deer in the headlights and acts so casual.

On to the 3rd goal, The ball is put in Shaw and AWB loses the first header to Keane, whereas Calvin was in between Tuanzebe and Lindelof both of which allow him to get ahead and our Captain Fantastic plays everybody onside. Interestingly none of Tuanzebe or Lindelof even tries to block or put him under any pressure and hopes for the offside flag, Maguire tries to rescue the situation by coming across but him turning like a tanker allows Calvin to slot in easily with the oncoming keeper who is afraid to get hurt and tries to get away from the ball in order to protect himself.

Overall shocking defending and the culprits are the same Tuanzebe, Lindelof, Maguire and DDG. Lindelof with his passive best, i am very confident if it was Bailly instead of Lindelof we would not have conceded the 3rd goal, he would have atleast tried to get a block or something like against Villa.

If i was Ole i would start with Henderson from next game and pray Bailly is fit and next season sign a first choice CB becomes Lindelof/Tuanzebe is not good enough to start for us and sell Bailly (If he can't remain fit), Tuanzebe and Jones.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Still fuming.

Incredible how we can, despite possibly scoring six with the chances we created, actually score three - which should be enough to win you any game, especially at home - but with an obscene 7.5 minutes out of the 90, we have contrived to throw it all away.

Absolute larceny from Everton, it has to be said, but some of our players deserve no better. Jaw-dropping incompetence from the guilty parties.

Silverman

It was just such a simple goal to concede. Even though we lost the first header, we should have still had someone blocking DCL from getting his shot off the way he did.
And De Gea and his not coming off his line quick enough is just not good enough.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Two things I've been saying for at least two years shone through yesterday: misses (either good or half chances) by Rashford and Martial will prove costly (meaning they won't get enough goals to mount a real challenge) and DDG is one of the least brave goalkeepers of all time.

Of course, there are positives but when the negatives are so important, those are wiped out. That said, I see Lindelof is being blamed here for the multi-feck of Maguire and DDG. All three of their goals could have been prevented bu once again we've thrown away points at home. Ole just refuses to see the obvious and take the by the horns: I've lost count of how many points these two have cost us - especially very, very weak goalkeeping. He is nowhere near the level of Peter S or Edwin VdS. I realise Henderson is not really proven and looks very nervous when he does play for us, but he has to now be given a run and if he isn't good enough we have to move in the market in the summer. If we let this drift, it will cost us again and again

DDG was poor at the first goal, whatever happened before it: the fact is he should have dealt with the first shot. He wasn't great at the second but it is the third that really annoys me - he chickened out and wasn't even in line with the ball. A brave keeper would have blocked it and Peter S would have blocked out the floodlights getting to it. Liverpool and City both saw how a weak keeper costs you and acted. now we must do the same

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
He might have been under the impression they won. With everything that happened I think people are forgetting we didn't actually lose the game.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
I just hope Ole doesn't change it tactically too much. We are a joy to watch going forward but are awful defensively.

De Gea should be dropped but I'm not sure Ole trusts Henderson yet.

A more commanding centre back wins us the league next season.

rron10

Supports
Sir Alex
Still furious about the goals we conceded last night. I will really be pissed with Ole if he starts Maguire, Lindelof and De Gea again in the next game. At least one of them (and not Lindelof) needs to be dropped.

I think Lindelof has become an easy scapegoat for him given Slabhead is his captain, and DDG may just "rediscover" his form.
Henderson will play in the cup game against West Ham surely and by the West Brom PL game everyone will consider De Gea already punished for his mistake, then we go back to square one. :)

manichester

Our full backs defend narrow to cover for our CB lack of pace, this gives plenty of space for opposition to play the ball into. Harry should be attacking every high ball in our box and let other players cover any resulting knock downs.

RedAlways78

Gutted with that result. We had that result in the bag then our “defence” can’t hold it together.

Do any of you’s seriously believe that we were title contenders this season? Everyone else has been so inconsistent and it’s made is look good.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
People keep blaming De Gea but the two centre-backs are fecking shit...you could have prime Buffon in goals and they would make him look shit too.

feck buying Sancho this summer, I'd rather the club invested in two CB's instead. The attack is fine for now with Greenwood playing well on the right again
Yeah, think the emphasis for this summer's transfer have changed and were made glaringly obvious last night. Sancho would be nice, but not a great necessity now. CB's and if Dean shows enough to the end of the season, then a new backup goalie. If Dean is a problem then a new goalie needed as well. The best teams are solid at the back then the rest takes care of itself.

Dean was great last season. Why was that? Because he had a solid, well drilled defence in front of him, their big problem was that they couldn't score enough goals. Losing him and Jack O'Connell has left them in dire straits.

PieCrust

Wow. Turned it off and went to bed at 93' as I can hardly be asked to watch with these retarded 2100 start times. What a kick in the nuts while having my morning coffee.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
De Gea cost us simple as, Rashford prob should've put game beyond doubt also, 2 pts dropped in race for 4th
We scored three goals, that should be well enough goals for an even half decent defence to defend. This result was all down to the defence, namely goalkeeper and CB's.

NK86

His own goal last season against Burnley was one of the worst individual defensive plays I’ve ever seen, so screw him.

Unless he was saying it to De Gea and he’s a United fan, then I completely agree.
The last bit made me chuckle :lol:

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
1. Mentioned this before but we need to sort out seeing games in crucial moments. Foul by Tuanzebe was stupid. I don't like to make snap judgements on players but he needs to do better and soon

2. Really like Cavani but we need either Rashford/Martial to become more clinical and instinctive like him, or bring in another striker in the summer

3. Shaw continues to impress on both ends. Should have scored that chance to put the game away.

4. First goal from Everton was well worked from them and a bit of bad luck, DDG just had to party the ball into Doucoure's path. Second goal... Why was James unmarked in the box? 3rd goal was on DDG 100%... Should have thrown himself at the ball, but that isn't him. Question: why bring Henderson back if we can't bed him in now? Fantastic servant he's been but I think it's time to make a permanent change at the back, Henderson can't be worse than this

5. Bit disappointed with the result, but imagine City didn't exist, this would be an annoying result in the middle of an intriguing title race. Everyone knew entering this season we were some ways off from matching the machine like consistency we've seen from City and Liverpool. As long as we stay ahead of the rest of the pack, I'll hope City drop points, but otherwise next season is our season and all that. We have shown we can score goals. Just need to make a few tweaks to our possession game and a few additions to the first team and we'll be set

Yakuza_devils

1. Maguire - most expensive defender in the world. 80 mil

2. AWB - one of the most expensive RB in the world - 50 mil

3. Shaw - when he was signed for 30 mil, he was world most expensive teenager

4. DDG - the highest paid GK in the world by far. In fact, is one of the highest paid player in the world.

And week in week out we concede soft goals after soft goals. Maybe tactic was the problem and not the players. We definitely have better defenders than Burnley FFS. Something need to change!

I would say throw in Jones (I'm serious) and play Bailey whenever he is fit instead of Lindelof. I don't remember these 2 make so many mistakes week after week. At least, they are more aggressive and throw their body in the line to block shots. I never see Lindelof or Maguire do that.

Player Ratings

5.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 321 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Everton win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 30% Man Utd 2:1 Everton
  • 20% Man Utd 3:1 Everton