EL W Europa League Quarter-Final 1st Leg

Granada 0:2 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Thu, 08 April 2021

Theo Cherry

Are you are seriously complaining about Bruno? The guy is absolutely shattered but still manages to knick an assist and a goal here and there. Yes, recently his passing has been lazy but he is one of the only players we have that presses high, tries to bring other players in the game, moves to the ball and tries to pass forward or find that pass in space. He has not been rested in months, but has managed some astonishing stats this season, assists and goals. When he first arrived, his passing was a lot more accurate and consistent, but teams now have 2 players marking him on many instances. You have your right to not like him but I and possibly many on here understand the importance of him in the team. If you take away even just his leadership and desire to win on the pitch, you can probably take off 10 points. Bruno is not a robot, yet he has played 70ish games in just over a year, playing almost twice a week for months. Not many players can do that and still score and assist on a regular basis. I just wish the players around him show more to ease the burden off him which is why I think getting Pogba back to form and playing in the right position is key.
But you haven't answered the question?

Player Ratings

6.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 193 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Granada win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 33% Granada 0:2 Man Utd