PL W FA Premier League

Leicester City 0:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 05 February 2017

Lucky McLuckerson

The saviour of our season (ask Maradona10)
Leicester City 0-1 Manchester United - Mkhitaryan (41')

Leicester City 0-2 Manchester United - Ibrahimovic (43')

Leicester City 0-3 Manchester United - Mata (49')

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Cruised to victory after a poor start, no complaints.

As for the outrage regard Martial, I'm pretty sure something has happened behind the scenes because if he didn't bring him on in midweek when we desperately needed a goal he wasn't going to bring him on today.

Bringing Young ahead of him today was again about making a point, he did same with Mkhitaryan when he was in the dog house from September onwards. Named him as a substitute many times but didn't bring him on, and when he did bring him on it was only for few minutes.

I hope he can work on this like Mkhi did because he is our brightest talent and it would suck if he's sold in the summer.

Janson

People seem more concerned about Martial then the fact we actually won.

Scrumpet

There are no words
Can we play them every week?

I enjoyed Leicester's title win and I would enjoy seeing them go down.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Job done kind of performance. Shame we can't do it more often against the bottom half teams.

DevilRed

Solid performance capped by a sparkling showing by Mkhitaryan. All we need to do is score the first goal and its like a different team shows up.

Where is Martial? I'd much prefer him over Mata any day.

Raw

If only Swansea held on for feck sake.

Good win, we finally took advantage of the other teams very comfortably.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Very very easy game

Great weekend. Everyone played pretty well

Some of the Leicester players should hang their heads in shame. As soon as they conceded, they were done

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout

As for the outrage regard Martial, I'm pretty sure something has happened behind the scenes because if he didn't bring him on in midweek when we desperately needed a goal he wasn't going to bring him on today.

Bringing Young ahead of him today was again about making a point, he did same with Mkhitaryan when he was in the dog house from September onwards. Named him as a substitute many times but didn't bring him on, and when he did bring him on it was only for few minutes.

I hope he can work on this like Mkhi did because he is our brightest talent and it would suck if he's sold in the summer.
Agree with all of this.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I'm annoyed by how our players went full pedestrian mode after the 3rd, even when they've had chances to score (Mata, Mkhitaryan) they've done fecking shit. It's like they're topping the table with great GD and they don't have to give a shit anymore.

Game was over after 50 minutes, Leicester were shambolic in defence and we didn't take any advantage of it. It's the lack of proper mentality that Jose was talking about.

Oh, and Pogba and Herrera need a word with themselves, fecking dogshit again.

Janson

Don't think it has anything to do with making a statement. There was no reason whatsoever to put Martial on.

The_Order

wasted opportunity to make a statement

Goodbye Antony Martial, its been real.

He can join Lukaku, KDB and hilariously enough Mata as sacrificial lambs for Mou's power plays

AXVnee7

It's weird how we take a goal to either be scored against us or score ourselves to get going. But boy when we do get going we are some team.

Tapori

Poor first half. Looked like it would be a shit day. A bit of luck and a superb finish by Mikhi seemed to spark some confidence.

Better 2nd half and we played some good football. Plenty of room for improvement.

newgiz

First 20 minutes were shite but after the change in formation we were absolutely dominant. Miki was class.

AndyJ1985

We won and closed the gap to Liverpool to one point. But now that trivial nonsense is out the way, back to important matters: Why hasn't Martial been given a knighthood and a statue yet?

LouisDanGaal

Good win, comfortable by half time, although we weren't up to much for over half an hour.

We didn't in anyway need martial to come on today, I would have liked to have seen him too but the team selection worked and hopefully he will play next game. Mourinho is doing nothing wrong by not playing him today.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Good win. Took our chances for once. Thought Pogba controlled the game well in the second half.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Good performance. For a change, we took our chances. Our team has got that much of organization and quality that if we start taking our chances regularly, we can be picking comfortable wins. That we create good enough number of chances but don't take them makes it more frustrating, as compared to last season. Thankfully it was different today. Mkhi was class. Zlatan also had a good game. Almost everyone did their job well.

Snafu17

I've never been more annoyed at a 3-0 win. Some of the performances were really lackluster and that's just bullshit considering the past few results.

We're 2 points of top 4 so that's cool.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
About time we take some of the many chances we make every week!

Mhki played very well and still managed to fluff some easy chances. If anyone in our team besides Ibra was clinical we'd be chasing Chelsea...

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Enjoyed that one wish we could be that comfortable every week.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Absolutely no complaints about performance, but we could have humiliated them if we wanted. We looked happy at 3-0 to completely shut up shop and see it out. Huth in particular looked like he packed up and went home as soon as the 3rd goal went in.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I'm annoyed by how our players went full pedestrian mode after the 3rd, even when they've had chances to score (Mata, Mkhitaryan) they've done fecking shit. It's like they're topping the table with great GD and they don't have to give a shit anymore.

Game was over after 50 minutes, Leicester were shambolic in defence and we didn't take any advantage of it. It's the lack of proper mentality that Jose was talking about.

Oh, and Pogba and Herrera need a word with themselves, fecking dogshit again.
Hmmm... Agree with that, even though it's all very negative. It was as though we were feeling sorry for Leicester. GD could end up important too. It's going to be a tight finish. And yeah, our CMs weren't great at all.

Player Ratings

6.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 592 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Leicester win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 18% Leicester 1:2 Man Utd
  • 15% Leicester 1:1 Man Utd