PL D FA Premier League

Leicester City 2:2 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sat, 23 December 2017

DevilRed

Rashford and Martial were fecking woeful. The amount of chances wasted today. Pogba and Lukaku not much better. How can you expect to win a title race when you're arguing amongst yourselves on the pitch? I get that Lukaku is frustrated but today we didnt play for the team. We played for individual scoring acolades and to pad our stats. We should have taken it to the corner flag and kept the fecking ball.

I would not be against Mourinho going out and buying another attacker to take the place of Martial and Rashford. The fecking level of performance from them is unbelievably shit, especially when you have one on one chances.

PoTMS

This team will win feck all this season. Rashford’s stupidity has absolutely boiled my piss. I get he’s young and stuff, but how fecking thick can you be at the end of the match to walk the ball when you’ve got 3 on 1.

Kapardin

We are not winning the title, so at best we can say we aren't affected much by this result as Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal drew.

But I hope now people stop blaming the manager from now on. Rashford and Martial are overhyped and Lingard is average. There is only so much Jose can do with the inconsistency of these three. We need signings in their positions.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
To be fair, United played Leicester off the park. Misses cost the game.

Fitchett

Shocking. Got what we deserved for dicking about in attack. Should have scored 6 and put the game to bed long before the 95th minute. Our attackers are such a wasteful embarrassment. That's two points squandered.

redIndianDevil

Now I understand why Jose parks the bus.
He doesn't trust our attackers and prefers to put men behind the ball.
Absolutely gutted.

And I think we were lucky that the game ended, otherwise, LCFC probably would've scored another.
No it's because Mourinho parks the bus that we are under the pressure in the last 10 minutes of every game. Today what's embarrassing was it was against 10 men.

Charlie Foley

People blaming lukaku know nothing about football. Fools. He put chances on a plate for his teammates and they choked

Josep Dowling

Complete lack of going for the kill again.

That last 10 minutes we could of had multiple 1v1 chances if they charged towards goal.

No they were jogging to wide positions allowing Leicester to get back in shape and then played a sloppy ball to lose possession.

Toad

There is no sugar coating it anymore, it’s not just 1 or 2 player we need. Half our squad is pretty shit if you ask me. We are in a terrible state, finishing is shit, defending has gone shit, team spirit is shit, can’t close out games against 10 men, no urgency. All in all, shit.

Devil77

It was actually a quite amusing match. Can't really point any fingers today. If ever there is a match worth of "it's one of those days" this is the one.
How can you not point any fingers to that wasteful lot? They had 4-5 chances to finish the game off and didn’t. And why is Smalling the last defender when he is clearly unable to jump?

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Leicester played with more heart and they were down to 10. Just goes to show you that there's something wrong with the mentality of this squad. A Fergie team would have never surrendered a lead so meekly.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Team of fecking morons.
We should have been 5-1 up.
Why did Smalling stay on the pitch despite not being able to move ffs? Take him off and let others defend.

I kept betting money on a draw, so I'm not too disappointed

RedIke

That's why I'll take boring wins every weekend.

Stupid stupid stupid stuff. Amount of chances misses. Amount of horrible decisions. Amount of over confidence they wouldn't concede.

They deserve this result.

Shark

@NotShark
I wouldn’t be surprised if go into free fall after that. It feels like the final dagger.

Mal donaghy

So feckin pigsick at times I wish I didn’t love the club so much then it wouldn’t hurt so much, but some of these Cnuts are not fit to wear the shirt,things need to change

BenjaminP

Rashford needs to go back to academy to sort out his football brain.
Did he get a knock on his head recently? He always makes the opposite of the best choice decision.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Please, do go ahead and defend Rashford. He's useless, I get crucified for saying it but he's just useless. Why have an attacker that can't score or assist? He thinks he's God's gift to football and refuses to lay off his teammates. Sure glad he didn't give Lukaku an open goal ;)
Yeah. Stupid is the word that comes to mind for Rashford. Witless, or words to that effect.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
We actively chose not to kill the game. Rashford chose not to play Lukaku through. Matic chose not to shoot. Mkhi chose not to shoot. We chose to slow the game down than win it. We chose to sit back with an injured centre back. An injured centre back who should have been ordered to play upfront and put someone else back there.

Lukaku should be walking away with 4 assists, but he gets none.

Against 10 men as well. Not against an all out attacking Liverpool or Arsenal. We sat in and absorbed it against 10 man Leicester with a injured defender who seemed to be marking the equalising goal scorer. WHAT?

ReallyUSA

Sick and tired of Smalling in and out of being fit. Seriously, this team can't continue to have unfit players like him. Rashford is so fecking greedy and wasteful. Just upset. Really terrible game.

POF

The lack of quality on the counter attack is incredible. Chance after chance on the break. 3 vs 2, 2 vs 1 and they cannot finish it. The tactics would be fine if they weren't so utterly useless and indecisive on the counter attack.

It may have been a penalty on Rashford but he should have taken one touch and slotted it.

Player Ratings

5.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 407 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Leicester win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 25% Leicester 1:2 Man Utd
  • 15% Leicester 0:2 Man Utd