PL L FA Premier League

Liverpool 3:1 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 16 December 2018

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’ll blame the deflected goals. It wasn’t even close... they’re miles ahead of us & will only get better as long as we have this cnut in charge.

Lukaku & Matic (his favourites) utterly shit again.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
We are no longer a football club with goals, values or direction. We are a commercial operation and brand designed to leverage our past success to extract marketing revenue and profit from emerging markets across the globe to generate a return for an American business family.

Don't concern yourself with the idea that this club will turn around any time soon.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Managers got to go. He's obsessed with making personal crusades against the board and individual players. In addition we are absolutely awful. Totally awful.

The game today was the ultimate example.

F*ck off Mourinho

Cloud7

That was all Pogba's fault.

Awful, anonymous performance from the resident virus.

Esquire

19 points off the top. 11 points off top 4. Not even Christmas. What on earth has happened to our club. This is unbelievable.

PoTMS

Doesn't hurt. Entirely expected. We are a midtable club so can't expect to go to teams vastly superior to us and pick up a point. We'll take the L and move on until we decide we no longer want to be a midtable club. Don't hold your breath.

devil in me

Don't want to hear anything about luck. When you have almost 40 shots on goal, you make your own luck.
We were abysmal and got dominated from start to finish. Pathetic and a shambles, as per usual.
If Jose is still here come the next game, which i assume he will be, then its beyond a joke.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
I frankly was appalled at Pogba's lack of movement. Stayed in one spot almost throughout the whole game.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Only a complete fresh start can save this club from an era of mediocrity. Dof, new manager and a total overhaul of the squad. We're fecking miles short of where we need to be.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Mourimho needs to go.....this is on him.

We lack organisation, leadership, quality and it makes you wonder how he has converted decent players to mediocrity.

UncleBob

It's taken Klopp around 3 years to turn Liverpool into title contenders. In more or less the same time Mourinho has turned us into this. Mint

Canagel

Well deserved for Liverpool.
36 shots to 6
65% possession to 35% possession
Every player bar Allison had shot on our goal
One team tried to win the game and they got what they deserved.
feck off Mourinho

LoveFootball

Congratulations to team, great game, we were unlucky. Mourinho deserve another year to build the team around Matic.

big rons sovereign

Get rid, the little turd has sucked all the confidence from the team. It must be soul destroying knowing that no matter how bad matic and Lukaku get they'll neve be dropped.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
We all knew this was coming
I was still hopeful though:( We could have made a go of this with the right set up and personnel. That the manager resisted that in favour of his negativity absolutely kills me. A ManUtd manager sabotaging us and not even giving us a chance.

Carolina Red

Staff
We’re so bad. Something has to give at this point and I think it has to happen before all the “festive” period matches so we don’t find ourselves below 10th by the time the January window rolls around.

mu4c_20le

We all knew it was going to be ultra negative football to avoid a drubbing, but the subs were also shocking today. Herrera by far our best player, worked hard, box to box in the midfield, and as soon as he got subbed out we lost the midfield and pressing.

Betson

Don't give a fook what anyone says , this is worse than the Moyes era and Moyes did not get a few hundred million to spend to produce such crap.

Mourino's time here is surely near an end but also god help the next manager that has to try and make something out of that rabble of players.

peridigm

Not even bothered by the result. Exactly what I expected excluding an Alison error. Coward of a manager. Totally disgusted with the club right now.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The look on Ed's face towards the end of the game could be significant.

Maybe, just maybe, Jose's time is up.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
You field a mid table team, you end up getting the mid table result at Anfield . No regrets .

Whole director board was there. Just pull the plug please

OverratedOpinion

I remember the 4-1 against Liverpool under Sir Alex, how heartbreaking it felt. This just feels like par for course at the moment which is the worst thing.

I personally think a couple of their key players had an off day and we got a fluke goal thanks to a keeper blunder and we were still never close.

HisDudeness

Supports
Rangers
Subs won the game. Shaqiri and Henderson are good squad players. Also Shaqiri is good enough to be in any first team, but he's a bench player for Liverpool. Strength and depth in midfield.

Ban

Never thought to see the day but they're so much better than us. So much better. Hate to see Lovren being a giddy cnut but he deserves it sadly.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
A point scoring, dick swinging competition between Mourinho and Pogba

Ultimately, we're the ones who lose, not them!

Pretty bad and cowardly performance overall
Exactly! Not one feck given about us fans!

RedNed77

We’re now within striking distance of Bournemouth in 11th. Back to a neutral GD and we have a run against the kind of teams who we’ve struggled against recently. If he’s going to go, now would be the right time for it to happen. I wonder who’s getting thrown under the bus today, Dalot?

PaulRich

We’re going to get butt fecked by every team above us this season - and a few below - bang average and it isn’t getting any better

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Worst ever Premier League season. Tanked at your bitterest rivals. Expensively assembled squad that have somehow become very significantly worse as his tenure has gone on.

Can someone tell me what needs to happen for Jose to be replaced?

Player Ratings

4.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 332 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 19% Liverpool 3:0 Man Utd
  • 12% Liverpool 2:0 Man Utd