PL L FA Premier League

Liverpool 4:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Tue, 19 April 2022

OverratedOpinion

There was no obvious choice. We have no midfield because of injuries and complete incompetence of the board and previous managers.
It seemed obvious to me, when I saw Jones trending on twitter I assumed that is what was happening.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Normally I'd be absolutely furious right now, but I just feel resigned to it all. Awful that it's gotten this bad.

Elcabron

Couldn't decide today whether to put 10 quid on 5-0 at 35/1 or 4-0 at 14/1. Backed neither in the end, raging. All you have to do to score against united is attack, nothing more.

Fluctuation0161

So it's only taken the Glazers 26 years to turn us into a mid-table club. Would've been alot sooner if Fergie hadn't been a genius winning leagues with Oshea in CM and 40+ year olds.

Glorio

For the record, I don't think Rashford looked complacent at all, I thought he tried to pick his moments to put the Liverpool defense under pressure off the ball, but the complete void in confidence was on full display today

DeGea’sFeet

2nd half was a bit less embarrassing than first.
I’d argue it’s even more embarrassing when with 45 minutes to go the other team decides to go easy on you to preserve their own fitness for their next match.

Coops73

Hannibal sticking one on that feckpig Henderson was the only highlight of the game my MOTM

Shark

@NotShark
On the plus side, it's over with now. We'll have our time again against these cnuts.

Woodzy

Players like Pogba and Lingard shouldn’t be getting on this pitch for the rest of the season.

Stretfordender786

That’s it quad is on for them. They’ll end up out doing our greatest ever season. We’ll have nothing over anyone anymore.

RedB4ndiT

We're so bad, lads.

Nearly a billion spent, countless managers, and we're basically a glorified Everton.

I wish we could get rid of everybody and start from zero...

Flexdegea

Being completely butchered in every derby game with no hope whatsoever should be taken very seriously by the owners and the board of this club. This is not what fans deserve and shows lack of any discipline and strenght from the team. I just can't put it into words anymore. I've felt no joy watching us for past months, even if we are able to win. Never felt that way during past 25 years of being a fan, even in hard times after SAF's tenure. I imagine there are millions of fans like me whose loyalty is being tested very seriously by this depressing hopelessness.

I mean this is the nicest possible way, away support another team.

It's grim times, but you surely can't be a serious fan if you doubting your loyality.

We don't deserve to win everything just because we are united.

If other club fans had the same mentality, their be basically no other clubs existing as outside a couple clubs who get the success

Blood Mage

Astonishing that nobody from the boardroom is following Woodward out of the door. The highest wage bill in the league and we'd probably be in a relegation scrap if not for Ronaldo and De Gea this season. Gross mismanagement from the very top down.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We had our 2 strikers 3 midfielders and 2 starting defenders out. Seriously if you guys were expecting something else, then this is the not the sports for you. Stop being emotional and think practically. Half of the team played today won't be at the club next season.

Having said that - Maguire, Rashford and Lingard are Seriously bad. I mean , Sunday league stuff from them today.

ChippyTea

An embarrassing performance. But not nearly as embarrassing as listening to our own supporters chant “the Sun was right” at 3-0 down, AND after Liverpool fans had applauded and sung you’ll never walk alone on the 7th minute which makes us look like even bigger mugs. After City had disgraced themselves during the minutes silence I had hoped United fans could prove they were a class above that. Nope.

Honestly some fans have zero self awareness, grow the f**k up.

Cpt Negative

feck me Salah coming out saying we make their life easy for them. Lowest point in club history this

spiriticon

Don't want to point out any individuals but I hate this team. Probably hate them more than some of our past title rivals.

redom

Better performance in the second half but same outcome as the first, seems this team doesn't know how to do anything right at the moment. We're just so fragile that any little mistake becomes a major issue and we're certainly not short on little mistakes so end up with multiple situations throughout a match where it's just panic stations and we look completely clueless and disorganised.

I have no idea what this team is going to look like come the start of next season.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Salah was quite blunt in his interview something like: "They make it easy for us. They like to give us positions where we can score"

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
We need to get rid immediately of:
Maguire, Dalot, Matic, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Jones, Mata, Cavani, Telles

Keep as squad players: AWB, Shaw, Linde, McTom, Fred, Elanga

Keep as starters: Bruno, De Gea, Sancho, Varane and that’s it. Maybe Ron.

We need two starters at fullback, new CB, new DM, new box to box mf, new striker. For a start.

OrcaFat

I want RR to stand down in protest.

Performances and results have been so terrible recently. He actually ought to be sacked if he weren’t a temp. 4-0 to Liverpool is sack material. It’s been shit for weeks.

It would make a statement if he stepped upstairs now and put one of the youth coaches in charge and came out and stated that he cannot do anything with the shit he’s got to work with.

Losing 4-0 to Liv is not okay, ever.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Salah was quite blunt in his interview something like: "They make it easy for us. They like to give us positions where we can score"
To be fair, we also make Norwich and Everton's life easy and give them positions where they can score as well.

It's tragic what we have become. God help Ten Hag, he can't be fully aware of the size of the job he faces. We need a total re-build on and off the pitch. The club is completely lost.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I mean this is the nicest possible way, away support another team.

It's grim times, but you surely can't be a serious fan if you doubting your loyality.

We don't deserve to win everything just because we are united.

If other club fans had the same mentality, their be basically no other clubs existing as outside a couple clubs who get the success
@zurnalist didn’t say we deserved trophies, just effort.

and didn’t sound to me like wanting to give up on us either.

feeling pissed off doesn’t make you less of a fan, it means you’re truthful.

Player Ratings

3.1 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 313 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 18% Liverpool 3:0 Man Utd
  • 17% Liverpool 5:0 Man Utd