PL L FA Premier League

Liverpool 4:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Tue, 19 April 2022

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hannibal showed more passion in 5 minutes than the rest of them combined.
Indeed, it's a lot easier to emphasize the lack of pride our side have had this season when it took Hannibal all of 5 seconds to show some. The rest should be ashamed of their lack of fight.

Irwin99

It's a shame we couldn't channel the same energy Liverpool had to deny our treble bid in 1999.

The intensity of the pressing and the defensive errors :houllier: :houllier: :houllier:

90 + 5min

Serious, fine them rest of the season. Club needs to stop promoting them on social media. Disgrace.

AndySmith1990

Battered 4-0 by Liverpool and it doesn't even look a surprising scoreline. I was expecting 7 or 8. What a sad state of affairs

Every player in that team can feck off. Wankers

OverratedOpinion

Playing without a midfield in the Premier League means you need to scrape a win against Norwich, doing it against the best team in the league is suicide.

I don't care how it sounds, 4-3-3 with Phil Jones in midfield was the obvious choice.

Siorac

I have no idea why I watched. All my powers of self-reflection fail me. I knew it would be an easy Liverpool win and a pointless, gutless United.

SER19

There's a real danger of fan fatigue masking just how bad things are. Battered 4 nil by Liverpool, 9 nil on aggregate and we're all reduced to making jokes and apathy. We've had so many rock-bottom moments that moyes 3 nil loss at old Trafford looks like a great performance.

We're a disgusting team and players deserve absolutely no compassion or respect. They should be destroyed by fans. We're so jaded that its hard to feel anything and it's letting them off easily

LARulz

I actually had a bet on 6-0 so marginally disappointed as if we were going to lose, may as well have won some money

Superunknown

We're very shit, but Hannibal cheered me up when he came on.

Feck it, just play the youngsters from now until the end of the season. Stick AWB on the left permanently because he seemed less shit there and the other full backs we have on either side are shit, too.

Play De Gea, Bruno, Sancho, and then the younglings.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I was already over this result and performance before the match began. No point in analysing it. The thing that needs addressing is that it was never in doubt. You could have written the script so everyone did and the players acted it out perfectly.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Nothing to say it was Fully expected.

Credit to hannibal for showing some fight. Motm for me.

Mmm-Qatarian

A staggeringly impotent performance. We showed up for all of 15 minutes but it might as well not have been at all.

Nobody really covered themselves in glory but Maguire, Dalot, and Bruno were the worst of the bunch. We are a sorry state of a club right now.

jem

An utter embarrassment. Bruno is an appalling player these days, as is Rashford. Maguire is a parody of a captain, and the likes of Pogba and Lingard should never set foot on the pitch again.

always_hoping

Expected embarrassing result. Liverpool even left the foot off the gas 2nd half and still manage to score another two goals from their first two attacks. 4 goals from 5 shots on target shows how much of clinical team they are but United made it so easy for them with school boy defending for all goals.

Gopher Brown

Our major problem is fitness, honestly, I’ve never seen so many players utterly gassed after 10 minutes. We are outworked by every single opponent.

united for life

Dalot and maguire we 2 disasters in this game. Rashford is so painful to watch. Hannibak showed more heart than all others combined. An embarrassment. We saw it coming, but it hurts

Oldham

Please drop Bruno Magurie Rashford Bissaka Dalot and play some youngsters...

Giggsy13

Sancho, Elanga and Hannibal give me hope for a brighter future. In the meantime, let it fecking burn. Cleanse the club of the decade of failure under Woodward.

Alemar

Unbelievable shit of a performance. No words to describe this

Player Ratings

3.1 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 313 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw

Detailed Results