PL L FA Premier League

Liverpool 4:0 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Tue, 19 April 2022

Gatecrasher27

Officially the worst united Team in history.

AwB stands for awful with/out ball - I cannot believe how his transfer was ever sanctioned.
Name a worst right back in League One - you won't

Maguire clearly has some dirt on a Joel to be undroppable- worst captain and biggest waste of money In history.

Pogba couldn't wait to get off. Anyone who's leaving in the summer, including those who aren't professional footballers ( Maguire, AWB and Rashford) should be dropped for the remainder of the season and let's see who, if any, have the potential to step up next season

Fts 74

Gutted to see how far we have fallen.i take no pleasure in sticking the boot in on our players but honestly wtf has happened this season?

Heartbreaking to see the club we love getting slaughtered but they deserve everything coming their way.

Just hope the season ends with no more embarrassment.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Same players who “don’t feel loved” also don’t put any effort in week after week.

Joke from top to bottom. If the club don’t listen to Ralf’s evaluation and act, then we will be no more than a top 10 club for years to come.

Betson

feck me Salah coming out saying we make their life easy for them. Lowest point in club history this

It is beyond joke shop stuff , he said they make our life easy they always try to give us the ball. Quite rightly he has zero respect for the opposition when the opposition is that poor.,

Irwin99

Fair play to Anfield clapping for Ronaldo.

Their second goal was a thing of beauty.
Was classy (the Ronaldo gesture)

but the second goal-yes it was a great goal but come on- the intensity of the 'pressing' was hilarious. Players were literally jogging and dangling legs out for tackles :lol:

Lukinho

These players really dont give a shit do they. It hurts so much to watch this. 9-0 after to games against them this season

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Every pass from Maguire is slow and behind the player he's passing to. He sets the tone from the back. Not good enough.

MUFC OK

I wasn’t expecting to win but to get beaten in that manner is unacceptable, that was a pathetic excuse of a performance. Lowest moment as a fan, completely rolled over tonight whilst they gallop towards a quadruple.

Rangnick the worst manager we’ve ever had.

croadyman

Salah ripping it out of us post match says it all but don't blame him kicking us while down

zurnalist

I mean this is the nicest possible way, away support another team.

It's grim times, but you surely can't be a serious fan if you doubting your loyality.

We don't deserve to win everything just because we are united.

If other club fans had the same mentality, their be basically no other clubs existing as outside a couple clubs who get the success
I'm not saying i'm doubting loyalty. I'm saying my (and your) loyalty is being seriously tested because it's hopeless and degrading to watch us for past few months. You can't argue that. Rather quit watching football than support any other club... That goes without saying.

Tibs

Only four...thought they'd hit us for at least six of seven so I'm kind of relieved.

Verward

some thoughts from the game
  1. We paid 5 mil more for Fridge than VVD. Unbelievable
  2. We need to fire those who decided to offer new contract to Bruno as if we don't have enough white elephants already on our payroll.
  3. Rashford is free to retire and publish his autobiography at age of 24 and carry on with his philanthropic work. His head is not into football anymore.
  4. Since defeat was anticipated, it didnt hurt much.
I can go on but must go back to my bed and cry my eyes out.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Here we go, didn't take long for the apologies to come out

Amira

What about just personal pride? Even if they don’t give a damn about the shirt or the team, shouldn’t they feel ashamed as just professional footballers being played off the park by their peers?

No Liverpool player is leaving that pitch with an iota of respect for our players.

Betson

Bruno saying the difference is they are fighting for the title and we are fighting for nothing.

What about fighting for a bit of pride?

Stretfordender786

I wasn’t expecting to win but to get beaten in that manner is unacceptable, that was a pathetic excuse of a performance. Lowest moment as a fan, completely rolled over tonight whilst they gallop towards a quadruple.

Rangnick the worst manager we’ve ever had.
This what kills if they get that quad out greatest season is done for. We would have nothing to shove in there faces anymore

Giggs' right foot

I've grown accustomed to just sit with the laptop blasting some Norm MacDonald videos during our games that I mute, just to get some amount of joy from the matchdays.

I'm getting numb. Completely numb.

How are you guys holding up?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Bruno saying the difference is they are fighting for the title and we are fighting for nothing.

What about fighting for a bit of pride?
Fighting for nothing. I could fecking see that, but nice of you to admit it anyway.

justsomebloke

Shots: 2
xG: 0.11
Possession: 28.4%
Eye test: Don't even get me started.

This is what we are now. The season can't end quickly enough. I'm not even sure I care much about the race for 4th anymore, which Spurs chronic inconsistency and Arsenals sudden re-descent into being shit is absurdly keeping alive. It'd be a travesty if we get it. Just let it end, please.

Vaultech

AwB stands for awful with/out ball - I cannot believe how his transfer was ever sanctioned.
Name a worst right back in League One - you won't
That's what happens when the club hires managers and scouts that fail to understand the importance of good basic technique and good position sense in a footballer.

Woodzy

Wonder how many different ways Souness can talk about how shit we are and then directly compare it to how good Liverpool are.

United Hobbit

I switched off at half time...

Apparently Bruno has come out and said they put loads of effort in and the reason they aren't fighting is because there's nothing to fight for?

Please tell me he didn't say that as if he did I'm incensed! How about the fans who paid to see you? The possibility of top 4? The club's pride?

NHLYR 1878

Really haven't seen a club so bereft of any fight or personal motivation. I am too depressed to look but I'd hazard a guess in saying that our league form over the past 15 games would have us scrapping for relegation.

Irregardless of how poor our owners are, the continuously disgraceful display is sickening.

At least Hannibal has put himself in the running for a starter on Saturday at le arse.

No less it was that evil club that rolled us effortlessly onto our backs and tickled our bellies.

What can we expect when that useless, clunky twat of an excuse of a centre-back is our captain.

The good times will be back but not anytime soon.

Giggsy13

That’s it quad is on for them. They’ll end up out doing our greatest ever season. We’ll have nothing over anyone anymore.
And thank goodness for that. No more updates from the club’s official Twitter account posting memories of our great past. Look towards the future, the owners and board need to be humbled and have the arrogance beaten out of them.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
feck me Salah coming out saying we make their life easy for them. Lowest point in club history this
Well we are crap!
The worst was when Kevin DB said that they didn't bother training for our game and then they beat us with consummate ease.

And our fans need to take some criticism. They seem to think that despite being on par with a relegation side, we apparently have a chance against a top league side.
If CR7 does not play for us, we'd have lost to Norwich (the worst team in the league). Our form is akin to that of a relegation battler and when we play AFC, I am fully expecting another loss.

Player Ratings

3.1 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 313 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 18% Liverpool 3:0 Man Utd
  • 17% Liverpool 5:0 Man Utd