PL W FA Premier League

Norwich City 1:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 27 October 2019

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Those two very poor penalties. Make you wonder if they even practice it before. Nice goals though, so it didn't matter on the result. Also feels like DDG could have done better with the goal. The ball was pretty close to him.

agree about their goal

Kelly15

This is true. I sometimes think people believe football really is like FIFA or Football Manager. Not every player in a squad is going to be world class, but squad players have a role to play. Players like Fletcher and O'Shea filled those roles. And many squad players over the years have contributed to the club's achieving silverware.
Always loved that saf promoted players from the academy to be squad players. And you are so right about a role to play. players like welbeck, Tom cleverly, k Richardson, was brown, Phil Neville, Darrin Gibson, federico macheda ect, all contributed to the success of man utd.

TBR

Very good performance. Yes it was Norwich but they did beat City. :boring::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

steve.crowford

Good performance. The only way is UP. This time next season we will see a big difference having had another 2 windows and the likes of McTominay and Greenwood coming on leaps and bounds.

Rashford, James and Martial can only get better, especially with the quality competition that will be bought in.

I have doubts Shaw has a future at United! So, who is to be our trusted left back? and I was surprised Rojo didn't start there against Norwich, was he available? So who will become our trusted Left Back??

I am feeling positive about the future for the first time in years, i can see a direction and what i believe will soon be a solid progression while playing a brand of football we can be proud of again.

Nikelesh Reddy

Can't imagine Bournemouth will drop deep at home, but we will need to make sure we defend properly. Not sure with Brighton under Graham Potter, in the past they would come to OT and defend for their lives. Will they be the same or have a go?
Honestly if I was a manager setting my team up to play against United,I would play with a very low defensive block,and I would just put 9 men behind the ball.Its stupid for teams to allow us to counter attack when that’s clearly our strength....

Man of the Match

Scott McTominay image Scott McTominay 48% of 570 votes

Runners-up

Player Ratings

6.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 393 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Norwich win
  • Draw