PL D FA Premier League

Sheffield United 3:3 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 24 November 2019

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Ole new nickname should be Mr. False Dawn. The game was a perfect example of that :lol:. After 3-2, ole at the wheel crowd was wetting themselves :lol:.

overall first half was terrible. Sheff allowed us back in the game. I am not convinced.

Judas

Open to offers
Terrible stuff apart from about 7 minutes. Ole can get praise for some good subs, but taking Martial off when he did, when we were ruining them was moronic, and the killer blow.

redom

Managed to get ourselves into a winning position and fecked it up, so frustrating.

Spotkick

A schoolboard example for young coaches how a cowardly aproach to a game could and indeed should cost you a game and your job.

Regalia

In a way, hate to say it, but it's kind of a good thing we didn't pull out a totally jammy, undeserved, flukey win to extend Ole's stay of execution yet again.

mu4c_20le

Another late goal conceded from crap defending. £120m down the drain...

Ban

Ole new nickname should be Mr. False Dawn. The game was a perfect example of that :lol:. After 3-2, ole at the wheel crowd was wetting themselves :lol:.

overall first half was terrible. Sheff allowed us back in the game. I am not convinced.
Better than wanking yourself on the sight of Poch.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In a way, hate to say it, but it's kind of a good thing we didn't pull out a totally jammy, undeserved, flukey win to extend Ole's stay of execution yet again.
You think there's even the slightest chance of a sacking after that comeback!?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I’d love to see where we’d be this year if VAR wasn’t shit.

Scored three goals away to the second best defence in the league.

They score one legitimate goals against us. And then it fecks us. Clearly hit his hand. Clear push on Jones.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Absolute bilge for 70 minutes.
Great ten minutes or so. Got Sheffield on the back foot and take off Martial and invite pressure back on.
Should have taken Lingard off instead who did absolutely nothing as usual if he was going to put on Tuanzebe.

Lindelof weak again. Jones had a nightmare and Pereira was awful.
Should have lost then disappointed we didn't win .

dasty

We started the game with 3 at the back, got completely outplayed. Switched formation, made a couple of substitutions and we were winning. Ole then decides to switch back to playing 3 at the back and we swiftly conceded.

Masterclass.

Untd55

Absolutely diabolical performance. We were completely dominated by a team that has only four players that have ever played in the Premier League before.

The comeback was completely lucky. Winning that game would have been the epitome of papering over the cracks. Awful.

Halftrack

Don't kid yourself, you love to say it. Same as the absolute weapons in the match day thread literally fecking celebrating Sheffield's equaliser.

Betson

Overall it was another very poor performance apart from 10 minutes in the second half but just when we had the momentum we went all overly defensive which seems to be the new Utd way.

No issue with the VAR decision , the video was inconclusive so I think it was right to let the goal stand.

And so frustrating that we could not hang on , but you always get the sense of a car crash just around the corner with this Utd team who always seem to find a way to mess it up.

bdspeedy

We were absolutely bullied by a far better TEAM. They cared. They wanted it. They won and kept nearly EVERY BALL. Fair play to them. We are a million miles away from where we need to be. Still not Ole out but I'm leaning.....

El Jefe

Idiotic change of formation to start with and we got punished going 1-0 down at the half. We were well and truly terrible until the moment of class from Williams and produced 10-15 minutes of the Manchester United of old.

Ultimately, this is all on Ole. I knew he fecked up the moment he subbed Martial, it was our attack that was going to win us the game and with him on I would have be sure we'd get another goal. Subbing him off disrupted our attack and we all know we can't defend for shite so that changed lost us the 2 points.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Awful in the main, utterly superb 7 min triple goal threat then still managed to give it away! All the emotions in one game!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Game changed when we took off Andreas. He was so bad even Lingarrd in MF was better than him.

For seventy minutes we were woeful.

We badly need MFs in the summer.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Agreed that a win would be papering over the cracks. SHU were the better team for most of the game.
Not good enough from us. Why we started lined up like we did I’ve no idea.

rpitchfo

Well at least I can say I’ve enjoyed 5 minutes of football this season.

SER19

Would’ve taken a draw followed by two wins. Our record with var doesnt feel great...compared to some teams

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Yep. It's good that we didn't win.

Do you even realise what an idiotic post this is?

Player Ratings

5.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 314 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Sheffield Utd win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 23% Sheffield Utd 1:2 Man Utd
  • 17% Sheffield Utd 0:2 Man Utd