PL L FA Premier League

Manchester United 0:3 Tottenham Hotspur

Post-match discussion

Mon, 27 August 2018

Red_Ramirez

Unfortunately we are a minority. I fully expect Jose to be sacked this season. I will be sad not because I like Jose, but because it will put us back 3 years and start the next witch hunt for the new fall guy

3 years no league title fans will be calling for the manager's head. Rinse and repeat

Fergie wouldn't have lasted today. What was it 7 years before he won the league!?!

It took him 4 years before he won his first ttrophy for us!!!

Jose won two trophies in his first season and finished 2nd in his second! fans (what with social media ) are are worse today than ever

Acole9

Outstanding
From what I read and the highlights I've seen of the first half you would never have expected us to go and lose 3-0 in the second half. That first goal just made us totally lose our heads from the looks of things. We do really need to start taking our chances though.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Poch has just said in his post match interview they didn't deserve to win Monday night. A manager that tells the truth

AaronRedDevil

3 years no league title fans will be calling for the manager's head. Rinse and repeat

Fergie wouldn't have lasted today. What was it 7 years before he won the league!?!

It took him 4 years before he won his first ttrophy for us!!!

Jose won two trophies in his first season and finished 2nd in his second! fans (what with social media ) are are worse today than ever
That's what worries me the most. No one has patience anymore, also people take social media so seriously these days even though they're all sheeps and waiting for that big trophy. Rome wasn't built in a day day, week, month or a year. I fully believe Mou can deliver, but I fear he'll get sacked by impatient idiots and we'll have to repeat the same damn thing again.

Only this time when Utd lose at the start of a new manager, it's gonna be blamed on the players and they'll need replacing. Buy the replacements, still lose, blame the manager, get sacked. Over and over again.

The only way to stop this from happening is to let Mou do his years and see what happens. Least then, we won't adopt to that kind of thinking. It's unhealthy and exhausting. Focus on long term rather then short term. United always looked down on other teams like City or Chelsea when a manager got sacked. Let's not stoop to their level. That way any proper manager won't be put off by the revolving axe door. But sadly it might not happen and Mou might be gone if he doesn't get to the quarters of a CL and top 4.

Reactions: Jippy

Player Ratings

4.3 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 514 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Tottenham win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 16% Man Utd 2:1 Tottenham