PL L FA Premier League

Watford 3:1 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 18 September 2016

littlepeasoup

A lack of continuity is really doing us no favours; chopping and changing players, and the positions those players occupy, is really not indicative of any sort of consistent form.

If Mourinho has a grand plan for this United side, he's really given nothing away the start of these season. It's all well and good players looking pally pally on the training ground, but the communication and understanding just doesn't seem to be there on match day.

Not sure how many wake up calls this team needs, but Leicester are going to go for the jugular next weekend, and it could get very ugly.

VanGaalEra

Absolute joke from the refs again.

Don't know if they were worse or Rooney!

SeaCarrot

We will never ever win another trophy with Wayne Rooney in the 18 man squad. He is in the bottom 10 players in the Premier League.

The only chance Mourinho has of being a success at United is if he fecks off Rooney in January, holy shit he is bad. Otherwise we fight for 6th place and Ibra rides into the sunset with United being the only failure on his resume.

I Seriously pity De Gea, he has to want off this wild ride we are ruining his career.

Kostur

海尔的老板
No more Caf or footy for me today, a fecking disaster of a match on all fronts. Our players are mentally fragile as feck.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
I set up the LVG Out thread, dont want to do it for Maureen. Can somebody else do it ?

Zoo

Mourinho is under pressure now. No excuses of individual players not delivering, referee decisions or not caring about the Europa League. This is worrying.

Todd

Can't believe I got up early to watch this garbage

We'll struggle for top 4 again this season

Unreal

Revan

Assumptionman
TItle is already out of reach IMO, even if we improve a lot (which likely won't happen).

Mourinho will likely be sacked by the end of the season, if he doesn't completely change things (three in midfield, Rooney in the bench, Blind and Carrick starting, etc etc).

We will have a very big fight to get top four.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We need Bastian and Carrick in the midfield alongside Pogba. Rooney is horrible nowadays.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Complete restart of the team needed. This 4-2-3-1 with Fellaini and Pogba in the middle won't work. And Wayne Rooney, for feck's sake, please fecking go, you fecking chartan fecking twat.

Can't believe I woke up at 7 am after being out till 4 am last night to watch this crap.

rooney2009

No Shape,No System,playing players in wrong position.Not good at all.
Sort it out Jose

El Zoido

We looked good in our first three games. How have we become so awful so quickly?

Varun

Staff
Played like cowards. I'm waiting for the day we setup in a way that makes the best of what we have. Won't hold my breath though. Absolutely terrible to watch.

JackXX

Score bit unfair but 3 defeats on the trot isn't bad luck. Too many passengers and not enough urgency early on. Need to get on the front foot. Rooney is a waste of space.

thebelfastboy

embarrassingly bad again today. this isn't even looking like a slump, we don't know how to play football....players, manager and coaches should hang their heads in shame.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
There are no words. Apart from about Rooney, who managed to shine as an atrocious beacon of shite amongst an ocean of manure - worst performance I've seen from someone in a United shirt.

Son Of Sam

Rooney really justifying his astronomical wage this season. He's been the best player in the league by a wide margin.

Sam M

I am just really, really, really disappointed. That horrible feeling of complete dejection. fecking hell, that's my week ruined, why did i let football become such a big thing for me.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
People who thought this team was gonna compete for the title just like that may get an eye opener. The club has a disease, it has nothing to do with throwing money at it nor changing managers. Something is truly wrong at Man Utd and I have no idea what it is. Maybe this is karma for all those years of success under SAF.....

ZAGREB RED

In a word, horrendous. Total and utter shambles. Hard to believe it was so bad. Where do you start....

Gopher Brown

If Mourinho can't motivate or find the right tactics for this collection of players he needs to think about his position.

Player Ratings

4.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 601 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Watford win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 22% Watford 0:2 Man Utd
  • 20% Watford 1:2 Man Utd