PL D FA Premier League

West Bromwich Albion 1:1 Manchester United

Post-match discussion

Sun, 14 February 2021

ExoduS

Sadness factory we are, sadness. How many times in 8 years we said that we are toothless? Another toothless performance. Another ruined Sunday. :(

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I just don’t understand the logic in dropping Geenwood. It’s quite frankly one of the worst decisions Ole has ever made as manager. Greenwood is playing far better than those ahead of him. Martial and Rashford are a massive issue in this form.

RonaldoVII

This one was on Solskjaer. The longer he persists in starting Martial and Rashford on the flanks the further down the league we'll go.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I don't want to see people blaming the ref or VAR or any of that shite like RAWK do, we were terrible today, it was a quite typical performance that we didn't manage to get a lucky winner out of.

We're in a dog fight for top 4 and its just so disappointing.
Too late!

But yeah, ref /VAR had nothing to do with us being dog shit.

eire-red

Martial starts, the entire team lacks movement, and we leave Greenwood on the bench for whatever reason. Would like to see Ole explain that one, especially after one of our best attacking performances last weekend with what is clearly our best front 3.

Mentally not good enough, we've dropped so many points now with such a favourable run of games on paper. All of a sudden we're looking at a Top 4 scrap. It's infuriating to watch.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
My biggest gripe with Solskjaer has always been his infatuation with and favouritism towards certain squad members. How many times can the same players put in the same dogshit performances but are rewarded with starts every week?

I am absolutely livid watching the same muck every week from certain individuals. It’s the same players who cost us points whenever we fail to win. We can all forgive a mistake but not when these players continually repeat them time after time. If you were told before the match today that West Brom will score, you would have a) known it was going to be an early goal, and b) our weak-as-piss centre-halves and goalkeeper would be guilty of less-than-inspiring defending in the concession of the goal.

It’s an utter disgrace.

Superunknown

We absolutely have to stop this nonsense of playing Martial on the left and Rashford on the right.
Completely agree. Greenwood is offering us more at the moment and should definitely be starting ahead of Martial.

Redfrog

Not good enough again. Lucky that WBA didn’t finish the chances they created in the second half. We looked out of ideas after 60mins after a shit 1st half performance.

Title is gone, looks like we’re intent on making it a challenge to finish top-4.
Title ? Top 4 is in jeopardy. We are on an awfull run and we played easy teams. We will have to dig deep to stay where we are. We are in free fall.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Huffed and puffed but ultimately we’re nowhere near the standard required. The team is full of brainless oafs too. Ole and the team aren’t good enough.

Edy2

Clueless performance. You start with a pairing of an off form rashford and martial you may as well not bother in the first place. One of them off colour you may scrape through but the 2 of them together for 70 mins no chance. We know this.

90 + 5min

We have ourself to blame. Nothing wrong with tactics. To many players think they are to good. Rashford keep in destroying pretty much every attack in last games. Stop with the stop-play game and let the ball move. Same can be said with Martial.

kidbob

With this result thats 7 points dropped across the bottom 2 sides and our terrible capitulation to Everton. Enough to see us level on points with City and a virtual shoe in for top 4 already. All these points were dropped because of defence or goalkeeper errors. That's unacceptable. We at the very least need to bring in a dedicated defensive coach and some new signings.

MrBest

Ole fanboys will have loads of excuses for him ready again.

Starting Lindelof, Martial and De Gea today is a stackable offense
De gea saved us. Replace him with Maguire, a massive liability.

GMoore23

Our squad is full of cowards barring 1 or 2. The minute we topped the table they shat themselves.
League season over once again. Europa league and Fa Cup are now our main targets.
Normality has resumed.

Nick7

I don't want to see people blaming the ref or VAR or any of that shite like RAWK do, we were terrible today, it was a quite typical performance that we didn't manage to get a lucky winner out of.

We're in a dog fight for top 4 and its just so disappointing.
Yeah, WBA were shite at defending too during that match, we were just worse. A better team would have torn them apart.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Yes Rashford, keep on doing that idiotic back and forth after getting into box. One day ref will think your pointless tricks will be worth a goal and just award it to put everyone out of their misery.
As long as we have Martial and Rashford both we aren't winning anything big (League or CL). At max keep one, which should be Rashford because he at least tries.

Less we talk about our CBs the better.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Ole - shit coach
Martial - shit player
Rashford - thinks he's better than he is
Bruno - woefully out of form
Maguire - woeful defender
Lindelof - see above
How could you even consider putting Bruno on that list.

Wow.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
League over not like any pf us really thought we had a chance.

Make sure we get top 4, see how far we can get in EL and FA Cup. Use the rest of the season to see what we need for next one to make a real title push.

RW, CB, CDM, RB....

Mr.Kaya

Shocking to see Martial start ANOTHER match when hes clearly in a terrible shape. Greenwood shouldve started on the right and Rashy on the left. Not that Rashy is close to any topshape himself but at least hes better than Martial...Really dissapointing to loose 2 points again. Gotta turn this form around ASAP.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

We missed Pogba today.

I think this result just shows us that we lack creativity against low block teams. Thankfully, we can fix this issue in the summer.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I can't wait for off season. Ole has got his work cut out. We need to improve on a lot of areas of the pitch, starting with the defense.

paulscholes18

2 wins in our last 7 league games, only 1 point in games vs WBA and Sheffield it’s so poor.

AFC NimbleThumb

Every game we lose/draw it’s ‘a refereeing mistake’; sorry but we should be scoring 2+ versus that lot regardless; we were as lucky to only concede one as we were to unlucky not scoring more.

We lack any fight.

OneUnited24

The team look as though they can’t be asked anymore. Can’t tell of tiredness has set in or they feel they’re playing out a dead season but we’ve lost any spark we once had.

I seem to be in the minority but how their first goal stood is beyond me. However when you realise they overturned the pen you could see how clueless they are - sure it was offside so they shouldn’t have to review the contact? Even then he overturned the pen when I’ve seen plenty of them given. And yet people say we get favourable decisions

OleGunnar20

Everytime I think we might be getting over our 'Bottlers' tag this team manages to throw it away.

Not good enough across the pitch, lots of work yet to do unfortunately.

Bocca9978

For the attention of Man United:
These teams are bottom of the league.
They are fecking shit!

Player Ratings

5.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 272 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • West Brom win