Matic: Fecking shit.

Pogba: Spineless.

Rashford: Not arsed.

Lindelof: Built like a 12 year old.

Mensah: League 1 calibre.

Williams: Championship calibre.

Judas

Open to offers
We look absolutely knackered. You’d have to be mad to think we’ll get anything out of the Leicester game on that display. They’ll be rested and well more up for it than we look likely to be.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
That was fecking pathetic. Pogba is without a fecking doubt, the most overrated player in the world. Guy is a mediocre midfielder. He thinks he could do better than what United has been? feck, the way he's played for us, we should be looking to replace him, plain and simple. He's average who can do the random piece of good dribbling and that's it.
Careful, you'll now be called a plastic fan

joedirt87

Got the result we needed, but we made a mess of a game that could have been a much easier and less exhausting draw.

OneUnited24

Pathetic. What the feck is Ole doing? He clearly just picks the best players and hopes for the best. How can he fecking sit there and make hardly any subs? Just pathetic.
Because the drop in quality would be insane?

villain

Hates Beyoncé
The goal came because Greenwood went out wide and created space by attracting defenders towards him.
After we score, what do we do? Go back and do the same thing we were doing before, play too narrowly through the middle and get clogged up.

Bruno is playing as far forward as the rest of the forwards, even though his best form came from him coming deep and collecting the ball.
Pogba is staying in line with Matic and effectively making 2 DM's even though West Ham only have 1 target man.

Rashford was terrible too.

Ole is tactically clueless, he can't adapt in the middle of a game.

bsCallout

Ole's first final coming up.

A lot of players out there that clearly haven't been able to recover between games.

Packed schedule & pressure to win every game has definitely taken its toll.

I think they'll be able to summon the energy for one last game against a team we should beat.

I think I would have brought on Fred for Matic, and Ighalo for Rashford much sooner, at the same time I don't think it's surprising he didn't. If you took off Matic and we lost 2-1, like the changes we made at Southampton we'd have been furious.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For our top 4 chances, a win would've been huge compared to a draw. Seemed like nobody actually realised.
If you actually look at the table, a win wouldn't actually have changed the job ahead on Sunday.
Unless we think Chelsea won't get 3 points from their 2 games.

Get In Scholesy

This is how you go out at the final match at Old Trafford?

This is how you go about chasing the final CL spot?

We are going to waste a 20 game unbeaten run aren’t we?

We were dire.

mattunited1978

doommonger
Absolute shite, if theres a way to balls things up, this pack of bottle job tossers will do there best to find it.

Rashford and Williams were hopeless

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We're completely gassed. Couldn't muster anything in the last 20 minutes but a point still keeps us in a strong position.

But Leicester will have had a week off, know that it's win or bust and will throw absolutely everything at us. We need to dig deep on Sunday but can still do it :devil:
Yeah they're really going to come at us hard. They'll also press us intensely just like Chelsea did. Let's see how Ole's United cope.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
We are a poorly coached team. Rarely can we go up through the gears when a team sits back. What we do in training must be shocking.

We needed to use our best players to get this close so rotation is not ideal. But this is the result, fading away of performances.

I'm not sure Sancho makes a different to this team overall. I think he is more glitter to a team that has no functioning ball retention or creativity from deep.

Solutions? Effed if I know...

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Fairplay,Moyes. Maybe you really should've been given a chance or maybe Ole is just out of his depth.

Tony247

Rashford was out of steam since the beginning. What stopped Ole to bring Ighalo early like 60th min? Garbage management or really scared of taking player off, only him and God knows the reason.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Piss poor, think we will bottle this now.
I think so too. My enthusiasm for the side has gone again. They are incapable of delivering in even remotely pressurised situations. No one who can deliver when the heat is on. I look at someone like Pogba and there was no reaction to his penalty incident. Team is devoid of any character and quality generally at a shortage too. Still a massive rebuilding job.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The unwillingness of players to shoot around the edge of the box with 5-10 minutes on the clock speaks to the character of this team. Nobody but Mason seems to want the responsibility of taking it on.

MrBest

I am really scared for Sunday. Leicester with an extra 3 days rest. The last 4 games have been horrendous, it is like Bournemouth scoring two against us scared us. Play a back ten next week and park the bus.

On the game, nothing really to say. Just disappointed. Rashford looks poor, pogba with the fairies, fernandes overplayed. I think we do miss shaw, he does a lot for the team on the left.

ThinkTank@Cafe

West Ham is on the good run, United too tired. Still created enough chances to win. Bad game but not sure Ole and the team deserve insults thrown at at them

Dinghy

This team is dead. Only capable of playing well when they feel like it and when there's no pressure.

stubie

West Ham with their usual game raising (that was to be expected)

However we were that shit only one outcome on Sunday!

siw2007

I don’t really know how we got a point out of that, we were finished by 60 min mark. That was very poor, we were leggy and slow from the off and for long periods, outplayed by West Ham. Didn’t deserve the win at all tonight. Pogba will go down as the villain for his handball but I also thought Bruno played his worst game, probs due to tiredness, he looked done for by the 30 min mark.

Still, the point gets us into the top 4 and what we need to do is clear now.

Red_Aaron

At least they should be fresh for Sunday, I don't think anyone broke a sweat tonight

No urgency at all, Leicester have been as bad as us lately but they'll be buoyed by this performance

Very disappointing

Ivor Ballokov

Leggy.

Pogba should be ashamed.

Rashford was abysmal.

Maguire was good.

Dalot doesn't have Ole's trust, we need a fullback who can actually attack.

Mason is deadly, need to get him in those positions more.

UpWithRivers

Being a Utd supporter is like............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........................................................................MUMMY

So, so disappointed. No spite, no urgency, no character in what could be one of the most important wins of season. Solskjær is running the team to the ground. Only using 2 subs when there's yet another very important game on sunday. That's simply not okay and very, very poor management from Solskjær. Matić, Pogba, Bruno, Martial, Rashford were drained and now they'll be less up for the challenge come sunday. So, so disappointed in how Solskjær has managed the endgame of the season. McTominay, Fred and James should've been on - no they aren't as good but their energy would've mattered more.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why didn't we rest Rashford and Bruno against Chelsea? Why did TFM start today ahead of AWB, and not on Sunday?

Why did it take 84 fecking minutes to sub Ighalo on?

Why did we only make 2 subs when it's so clear that most of the players are running on fumes?

Abysmal in game management as usual from Ole, but the bigger picture is again even more worrying. We're throwing it all away for a second season in a row because he can't plan ahead for shit. Embarrassing.
Didn't he say AWB had picked up a knock against Chelsea?

Rash Decision

not to use the cream
Lacklustre and feeble.

Rashford should have been taken off after 50 minutes, as it was obvious he was struggling to motivate himself and was making mistake after mistake, as well as putting almost no effort in.

I’ve said it before, he’s very over rated and although I think there’s no chance Utd would want to sell him, if it was me, I’d cash in before his standing diminishes, as it will.
Crazy post.

bondsname

I would expect them to run more in a friendly. Pathetic performance.

If I played like this at this level, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Awaiting a "Not the result we wanted, we keep going on Sunday" tweet any time now. They should be heading straight to Carrington after the game and run till they vomit.

Disgusting.

Waynenmads

Utter shite, not been this angry for a while

As useless as Leicester are, they will rip us a new one Sunday

Completely bottled this Too 4

And a man on £300k a week being scared of being hit in the face by a ball, just feck off back to Juve

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I don’t think every single player could have played any worse tonight bar the first 3 minutes. We were lucky to get a point. Have to hope we squeeze the point we need out of Leicester. Would snap your hand off for 0-0 right now.

baskinginthesun

We have clawed back 15 points with looking down and out in Jan. Then we make moves and have an absolute stormer to get back into the mix. But, it seems it has come at a cost. We should get there but, the last 4 games or have been a bit of a slog. Not enough quality depth which is why Ole is reluctant to make subs. Tired performance from the team and hopefully, it's just enough left in the tank to get us over the line.

bdecuc

It's not bad tactics. It's not bottler players. We're out of gas and our backups aren't a good enough option.

Player Ratings

5.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 303 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • West Ham win
  • Draw

Detailed Results

• 18% Man Utd 2:0 West Ham
  • 17% Man Utd 3:0 West Ham