Post-modern renditions with an All-Time pool

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
@Invictus if there is a shit player in the team do we have to put a shitty one into remake as well? My head hurts from seeing Rio as Mexes:lol:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

Kaltz Gamarra Hansen Schnellinger
Matthaus Makelele
Park Stojkovic Rensenbrink
Raul/Mijatovic​

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
@Invictus if there is a shit player in the team do we have to put a shitty one into remake as well? My head hurts from seeing Rio as Mexes:lol:
Not exactly, but the characteristics and individual components of the remake should kinda reflect the makeup of the original. :)

Neat Dortmund remake, btw — I'd probably go with:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

Tried not to use those that were picked for previous Dortmund remakes. Very happy with Ondrus.

van Basten
Stoichkov--Hagi--Conti
Deschamps - L. Suarez
Byrne-Ondrus-Buchwald-Suurbier
Lehmann​

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
A bit odd in present company, but they left a mark on the game, had a distinct style, and fit the concept wrt. elevating the performance of the XI while retaining the general principles:

Okazaki Vardy
Albrighton Kanté Drinkwater Mahrez
Schlupp Huth Morgan Simpson
Schmeichel

* Not the refined from a hierarchical standpoint, perhaps.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Such a great thread,this thread needs to update every year.Three years later a lot of good team have been formed.
I'm such a lucky man that I find this thread because I watch an old draft game.

Liverpool19/20-99points in EPL

Schumacher//Alisson------superb positioning gk,great at pressure opponents,reading the games and have a habbit of coming off the line
Van Dijk//Figueroa-------complete defender,both are nearly the best players in the world at their peak forms(Figueroa 1975 and Van Dijk 2019) and leader of defensive line
Gomez//L.Pereira-----stopper,very fast for defender- and both of them are at same size
Arnold//Amoros------right attacking full-back
Robertson//Gemmel-----a balance full-back,sometimes a bit slack defensively,like to going forward,one of the best left backs in the world ,although their playing styles are different but I choose him becuase both of them are Scottish
Fabinho//Gilberto Silva----- both of them are great defensive midfielders from Brazilian,same size and a backbone of their teams
Henderson//Lerby----B2B player,insanse stamina and mentality,play in both offensive and defensive and have a leadership skills
Wijnaldun//Giles-----more offensive B2B,great technique and dribbling
Mane//Belanov----hard working forward,great top speed and accleration and sometimes(a lot) miss an easy chance to score a goal
Firmino//Tostao-----False9,hard working forward,drop deep,great passing and playmaking skills(Tostao was a lot better scorer) and both of them are Brazilian
Salah//Elkjaer----great accleration and pace,score a lot of goals( Elkjaer was great when compared to 80s Sirie A strikers and some attackers) and speed merchant

Last edited:

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Bayern Munchen 2019/2020-tripple champions

This team is considered to be one of the best team of all time.

In defense they are lead by one of the best keepers of all time,commanding,sweeping skills,great positioning and leadership skills.Their left and right full-backs are pretty offensive minded.Their Cb is good but not at top3-5 level.One of their midfielders in that season is playmaking b2b and another are "the muscle man".Two wingers are very important factor of this team and both perform really well for sure.In front,they are lead by one of the best strikers of all time,complete striker with phenomenon scoring records.

Last edited:
Reactions: oneniltothearsenal