Posts actually made on a day we beat West Ham away 2-1 with Jesse Lingard scoring the winner in the last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Following up from my successful thread from the Leeds game earlier in the season.

Ole has as much idea what to do then Fred does making a positive pass!
Lingard is likely to come on and assist West Ham. Keep him on the bench.
Why is Lingard coming on?? Seriously
Lingard masterpiece incoming
AWB is fecking terrible. Also, Ole? Subs?
Lingard coming on. What the fecking feck. Ole trolling at this point.
Stop trying to make Lingard happen
Lingard. Ridiculous
This. You'd hope he'd grow some balls over the years and make braver decisions.

Lingard on :lol:
Lingard? Seriously, Ole is just inviting it.
Lingard?!11111????

:houllier::houllier:
Jesse lingard coming on is just pathetic at this stage. Rewarding mediocrity
Ole has no balls to make changes yet brings on Lingard...
It’s like Ole wants the sack.
Like for like Subs.

Ole is the most afraid manager I've ever seen

Sub in an extra attacker.

It's cowardly!
What is this sub …
Ole is a crap manager. All those millions and can't even do anything against Southamptons and West Hams.
He'll get the winner. For us. Hopefully.
Lingard has gone from being sold to key sub off the bench. Sigh.
Lingard again?! You should never reward a huge mistake.
Good subs from Ole, at the perfect time too.

Quite how Mctominay is still on is a mystery though. He's clearly unfit.
On the one hand, I cannot believe Lingard is still allowed minutes for us. On the other hand, of course he fecking is...

This club. It'll be the end of me.
Ole is so biased towards Lingard that it is unbelievable. He gets minutes before Donny and Martial. Blimey
]

Ixion

If you went to a game you'd hear plenty of comments like that, it's no different really (not just about Lingard, in general). Fans love a whinge.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Seriously? Happy for Lingard that he did score a worldie. Lightning doesn't strike twice and hope we don't do that again. Taking Pogba off when Fred was embarrassing , has the potential to be one of the worst ever decisions.

CG1010

To be fair to everyone I was pissed seeing Lingard too. But probably won't be next time this happens.

But ya the moaners deserve a hall of shame.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
‘Stop trying to make Lingard happen’

Not gonna lie, I laughed at that one :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Seriously? Happy for Lingard that he did score a worldie. Lightning doesn't strike twice and hope we don't do that again. Taking Pogba off when Fred was embarrassing , has the potential to be one of the worst ever decisions.
As does any decision. But his two subs combined for the winner.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Usual sh!te posters, posting sh!te.

As it was, is, and ever more shalt be.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Meh. It was a great moment, but it’s not exactly mental to not be enamoured with him coming on at that time

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Spoony's I like.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Same posts would’ve been made the other day when we lost. Could sit and pick away at any match day thread and come away with some classics but today went our way and credit to him.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Those posts were based on the factual history of him not being very good. Not based on the unseen of the future. The posts haven't aged well, but its very easy to understand why someone would say that.

RuudTom83

It's not just Lingard...if the club listened to this forum (even after a Win!) they wouldn't have 11 players or a manager to play the next match. :rolleyes:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
@Wumminator

Why have included my post in your list of the damned? This is not the first time you've misquoted me, by the way.

Also, it's a bit silly judging posts made in the heat of the moment.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Last time you did this you quoted me like 4 times. Happy to see no notifications this time around :)

You got too much time on your hands anyway :lol:

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
:lol:

It worked out thats for sure. But it is hardly a controversial opinion to have been skeptical of that substitution when it happened.

Lemansky

It’s the same posters involved that hates Ole, Lingard etc. Nothing new.

laughtersassassin

Following up from my successful thread from the Leeds game earlier in the season.

]
Stand by my comment but also give Ole credit for getting it right.

I do think he will need to be more adventurous at times. Fergie was always willing to risk losing in order to win and I feel for a United manager it's a required trait.

Especially when playing against teams that are worse than you.

Sviken

So what? The club should give Lingard a lifetime contract because he scored a goal? Fair play to him but this is pathetic. He's not fit to be a United player and one goal doesn't change that. Neither did his "assist" for Young Boys. Would be a decent signing for a midtable club, but United are not a midtable club (or at least it shouldn't be)

devips

It's so satisfying, seeing so many moaners eating sh!t.

I would love the day Lingard's contract is extended.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
@Wumminator what’s your selection criteria? 100% capture rate of posts worthy and you’d be quoting posts for the next 5 days :lol:

I like this thread though. But should be reserved for the posts either grossly contradicted or demonstrate godlike foresight!

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
The match thread is becoming a bit intolerable. There's been a inflation in overly negative and critical shitposting to everything that happens lately and its making even participating in the GDT less enjoyable than I'd like. A bit like the first half when we had most of the possession and 7 shots on goal, and yet there is so much complaining.

Jibbs

I love Lingard... I have always maintained that Lingard should always start with Ronaldo up front.
But this takes nothing away from the fact that Ole is a mediocre manager who is only here because of his connection. He doesn't belong in championship let alone managing one the biggest clubs in the world.

Strats

No regrets in making my post. It's not like Lingard has been fantastic at United. Very glad that things turned out well with the substitutions today.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
@Wumminator what’s your selection criteria? 100% capture rate of posts worthy and you’d be quoting posts for the next 5 days :lol:

I like this thread though. But should be reserved for the posts either grossly contradicted or demonstrate godlike foresight!
I went to page 58 of the match thread and spammed from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.