Posts that were actually made on the night we stormed back to beat Atalanta 3-2

MrBest

My days, we gone from wanting United to lose, bashing Ole (which im for) and now someone with time on his/her/genderless hands has gone through the match day thread picking out quotes. This website is joke. Siuuuuuuuu

tomaldinho1

My days, we gone from wanting United to lose, bashing Ole (which im for) and now someone with time on his/her/genderless hands has gone through the match day thread picking out quotes. This website is joke. Siuuuuuuu u later
Fixed

Teja

I'm confused :lol:

Is this some sort of Caf meta that I'm not aware of?

Flytan

I want someone to do this same thing when we end up losing.

These topics are so dumb, it's a match day thread, it's literally meant to have spur of the moment posts

binary bot
'Come on Fred', is a real caf matchday collectors item. Straight in my collection along with 'great corner' and 'I'm going to let the players get out of the tunnel first before I complain about something,'.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
:lol: seriously? I would sack Ole now. Such a clueless incompetent manager.

Why did you not start a thread after dropping points against Westham,Villa, Young Boys ,Everton and Leicester? Wasn't that a game of 2 halves ? Or are you calling them only when we win ?

tenpoless

It's a game consisting of 22 men and a round object being kicked around so the possibility of the impossible to happen is not zero. If you pass the ball to Fred 50 times inside the box chances are he will score at least one, thats how crazy the game is and the crazier stuff is we all watch it.

Will Singh

Is this the latest trend to go through the match day thread and start bashing anyone that made a comment that was how they were feeling at the time but probably not at the end of the night?

Amir

So glad we won this game, but seriously we should never be down to goals against Bergamo.
Well, we can absolutely be two goals down to Atalanta and come back to win. It can happen from time to time and that's absolutely fine. But obviously the problem is that our issues are a regular thing and not a one-match thing...

yipthatman

It's a game of two halves lads.
The problem is, we can't keep going behind and then waking up in the second half. It's been happening too often for too long under Ole. You shouldn't be using the second half to pull yourself out of the shit. Ideally you should be using the second half to give kids and people out of form some minutes because you are comfortably in the lead.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Is this the latest trend to go through the match day thread and start bashing anyone that made a comment that was how they were feeling at the time but probably not at the end of the night?
The question you have to ask yourself is are some of these members actually supporters? A supporter is someone who supports the team, not wishing them to lose so that the manager can get sacked quicker. Whether you are Ole in or Ole out, I have never wished the team to lose ever. To me, that's not a supporter.

Eriku

:lol: seriously? I would sack Ole now. Such a clueless incompetent manager.

Why did you not start a thread after dropping points against Westham,Villa, Young Boys ,Everton and Leicester? Wasn't that a game of 2 halves ? Or are you calling them only when we win ?
I might be missing the point, but seems to me the OP quoted posts that aren’t damning, and even if they were we don’t have sufficient context to see it.

Which renders your posts reactionary nonsense. Did you even read the OP? :lol:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I might be missing the point, but seems to me the OP quoted posts that aren’t damning, and even if they were we don’t have sufficient context to see it.

Which renders your posts reactionary nonsense. Did you even read the OP? :lol:
Neh pretty sure that was the point which makes these replies genuinely hilarious.