Television Power

Sara125

It's following a bit of a similar formula in that the odds are massively stacked against Ghost and Tommy, only for them to overcome all obstacles in the final few episodes. I really enjoy this show but sometimes the writing is a bit sketchy.
Yeah the writing is one thing that a lot of fans of the show complain about and I agree that at times it’s all over the place. It also doesn’t make sense how Tommy has become incredibly naïve this season. In previous seasons there’s no way him and Ghost would be so readily accepting of kanan back into their lives and not suspect that something was up. The same thing with Teresi- the old Tommy would have gone with his instincts the minute he thought it was weird that Teresi was facing life and all of a sudden is of the hook.

2E_MUFC

He is weak this series, constantly losing the plot.
I definitely think he may end up coming clean on the whole thing, potentially throwing Tommy and everyone else under the bus in order to get immunity via Angey. What you think?
A possibility I’d say. He’s usually always one step ahead of everyone though so I’m sure he will have something planned. I think what happened in the previous week at the end may change him back to his usual self.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I hope they give a laces (Kendrick Lamar) a permanent role. Why do I have a feeling council man Tate is going to be some big undercover drug lord?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It's a very good show but i think they should begin to start wrapping it up as it's starting to get very repetitive. I really hope they don't milk it and end up prolonging it for the money.

cyberman

It's a very good show but i think they should begin to start wrapping it up as it's starting to get very repetitive. I really hope they don't milk it and end up prolonging it for the money.
Rumours say they're aiming for 2 more seasons

Eire Red United

Last episode was fantastic after a poor start to the series, before this week it felt like they were just dragging it along with nothing actually happening.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I’ve binged through this over the last few weeks & it’s a lot better than I expected. However, I think the earlier seasons were stronger & it’s starting to get a little repetitive now.

Last episode was great though so will be interesting where they take it from here.

Loublaze

ATLien
That last episode was crazy! Some idiot on FB spoiled the ending for me but it was still breath taking.

Sara125

Episode 9 is out online. Not gonna say too much as I don’t wanna spoil anything but honestly these last two episodes have been better than anything this whole season! Can tell the season finale is gonna be epic

Irrational.

I hope someone shoots him in the face.
:lol:

The last episode would've made a good finale. Wonder where it's going to go next.

I hope they wrap things up by next season, this show has had its time. Would be a shame to keep flogging a dead horse in the same way as shows like Homeland.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Not bad … in the last two eps this just went up one HUGE notch!

Agree with @kouroux above about play out track

That's gonna have more than 378 views by mid-week ;)
You know a song is great when someone who doesn't listen to this kind often, appreciates it.
Seriously it was perfectly directed for the end of episode 9

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Sounds like a good episode, will watch it once it's up on Netflix.

ha_rooney

Very good episode, sets up the season finale nicely.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Just watched it, very good.

wonder what they have on Angie? Would they really sacrifice a Ci? Why weren't they following him if it was a setup so they could get Tommy too?

MJJ

Just watched it, very good.

wonder what they have on Angie? Would they really sacrifice a Ci? Why weren't they following him if it was a setup so they could get Tommy too?
She was kinda dumb though, like she already found out about him why ask for his name. Just show the picture to ghost.

ha_rooney

Very good finale. Last few episodes saved an otherwise mediocre season.

Irrational.

Very good finale. Last few episodes saved an otherwise mediocre season.
Agreed. Even the finale was a little underwhelming though. It's so fecking complicated in terms of who is covering who and who is backstabbing the other.

Also, how the hell is Dre immune from all those gunshots? How did he kill those two men mid-boning? Is he like Jason Bourne or something?

Interesting ending though.

It needs to end next season though, for its own sake.

Last edited:
I can't stand Tommy he gets taken for a fool by everyone, then acts all emotional when the truth comes out even though people tried to warn him.

kouroux

Agreed. Even the finale was a little underwhelming though. It's so fecking complicated in terms of who is covering who and who is backstabbing the other.

Also, how the hell is Dre immune from all those gunshots? How did he kill those two men mid-boning? Is he like Jason Bourne or something?

Interesting ending though.

It needs to end next season though, for its own sake.
Word, I love the show and the last 3 episodes were great but the subplots interlinking with the main plot makes it fecking ridiculous. Unnecessarily overcomplicated, they're getting close to ruining it now IMHO. They also risk of a huge drop in quality next season because the same backstabbing stories (Tory being a fecking crybaby is annoying) will be in place.
They spent a lot of time developping Tarik and for what in the end ??

Irrational.

Word, I love the show and the last 3 episodes were great but the subplots interlinking with the main plot makes it fecking ridiculous. Unnecessarily overcomplicated, they're getting close to ruining it now IMHO. They also risk of a huge drop in quality next season because the same backstabbing stories (Tory being a fecking crybaby is annoying) will be in place.
Exactly. Did Tariq even appear in the last episode? And where the hell did the name Lobos come from? It was so random :lol:

And how Mak, after working for 5 season suddenly concedes defeat.

A lot of plot holes.

kouroux

Exactly. Did Tariq even appear in the last episode? And where the hell did the name Lobos come from? It was so random :lol:

And how Mak, after working for 5 season suddenly concedes defeat.

A lot of plot holes.
That's always the risk when you have too many important characters. You cannot work on them equally, at least kill them off in some way. Mak was portrayed so well, really talented actor but they ruined him by making him accept that offer. I like the show but it's just OTT now, almost anyone wants to kill everyone.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Seems like he will likely be in the game with Vincent in the next season

Sylar

Managed to start this last week and binge watch it. Really enjoyed it. I think I agree with above that s5 was slow, but the last 3 eps were fantastic to watch. Really fun.

Enjoyed it and looking forward to s6 now.

Sara125

Season 6 has started. I think 50 cent said this’ll be the last season. If you guys don’t want to wait for it to come on Netflix on Mondays you can watch it on brokensilenze.net on sundays

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Enjoyed the show so far, but glad this is the last season to wrap it up .

wr8_utd

:'(
Missed the entire last season because it started really slow. Need to get back to this at some point!