Television Power

Affirmation

It's crazy that this is the last season, it doesn't even seem that long ago since it first aired and I remember it being advertised loads in NYC. Anyway I thought the first episode was great, I was quite surprised in the direction they chose to go but we shall see how the story develops throughout the season.

Last edited:

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I'll probably watch this, but it was a terrible show :lol:

So many unnecessary sex scenes for the sake of it and Tommy I think his name was, horrible acting in this

Irrational.

Pretty average first episode, but I feel compelled to watch :lol:

That "fight" between Ghost and Tommy was pathetic before that annoying scrote 'Riq conveniently walked in. Also that new boss looks like some villain out of a Marvel film.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

That "fight" between Ghost and Tommy was pathetic before that annoying scrote 'Riq conveniently walked in. Also that new boss looks like some villain out of a Marvel film.
Yeah that little scene was ridiculous. There should have been more blood, more rage.

Ghost ready to gun down Tommy in broad daylight too ? Public space ? Really ?

Sylar

I agree, none of them are good humans. Even the supposed 'good guys'. Most if not all need to die.
Sax is not a good human being.I did laugh when Tasha no sold Ghost telling him about the death.

Surprised they went all the way with what happened, but it needed to happen.

kouroux

I agree, none of them are good humans. Even the supposed 'good guys'. Most if not all need to die.
Sax is not a good human being.I did laugh when Tasha no sold Ghost telling him about the death.

Surprised they went all the way with what happened, but it needed to happen.
Angela's sister seems genuine so far but I'm sure they'll have her do some crazy shit, a fake testimony or something. The show reminds me "Suits" in the sense the formula that made it initially great has been abused to death and has reached ridiculous levels.
Also I hate the remix to the intro song now.

youngrell

He looks like Claude from The Apprentice. But not as mean.

Sylar

Angela's sister seems genuine so far but I'm sure they'll have her do some crazy shit, a fake testimony or something. The show reminds me "Suits" in the sense the formula that made it initially great has been abused to death and has reached ridiculous levels.
Also I hate the remix to the intro song now.
Ah yeah, wasnt counting her as a main character haha. But I agree.

I reckon
that chick Tommy is with, who was stupid enough to take a gun into her house and get her fingerprints all over it, will get done. Somebody will find the gun (or it will wash up). They get her fingerprints and match it to Angela death.
And shes told her child will get taken unless she confesses.
Tommy tries to take her out and is caught doing so or something.

kouroux

Ah yeah, wasnt counting her as a main character haha. But I agree.

I reckon
that chick Tommy is with, who was stupid enough to take a gun into her house and get her fingerprints all over it, will get done. Somebody will find the gun (or it will wash up). They get her fingerprints and match it to Angela death.
And shes told her child will get taken unless she confesses.
Tommy tries to take her out and is caught doing so or something.
The whole "throw the gun in the river" is so dumb. Specially for a career criminal, it's better to dismantle the whole thing and bury it in various places

JoaquinJoaquin

'Supposed' season spoilers have been leaked, so don't read if you aren't about that life...

Proctor dies in ep4. Keisha (Tommy's gf) turns on Tommy and they get into a shootout with each other, and Tommy kills her. Tasha kills Ghost because she thinks he has killed Tariq, who is alive and been plotting this all along. Tariq also kills Dre. Tasha goes to jail.

Seems far fetched, but then again Power has turned into a soap opera so it wouldn't shock me either :D.

Irrational.

He looks like Claude from The Apprentice. But not as mean.
Great shout :lol:

It is becoming too far-fetched now. Tommy randomly shooting that Primera in the face at point-blank range and leaving some goons to dispose of his body was also pretty ridiculous, as was Keisha disposing of the gun.

Sylar

Second episode was pretty meh. But thought the ending was good.

Can see Tariq, and his roommate and the girl being the new Ghost and Tommy and Tasha.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I’m glad this is ending this year. The earlier seasons were much better than what it’s become.

Tariq is very annoying. Should’ve killed him instead of the sister.

RedDevilRoshi

Nearly at the end of season 5. I’ve enjoyed it. Season 1 was very good then it seemed to take a bit of a nosedive midway through season 2 that it got a little boring. It’s gradually picked up towards the end of season 4 and I’m almost at the end of 5 now.

RedDevilRoshi

Finished season 5 last night. Did not expect that ending! About to watch start of season 6 very shortly & looking forward to it :)

Sylar

That court scene breakout part was some GoT final season stupidity :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I'm quite evidently I'm the minority but I watched 4 episodes of this and just didn't feel it.

HTGAWM on the other hand....

Sara125

Just caught up with episode 3. A lot of lazy writing as usual. Keisha has no business wanting to clean money on her own she’s not cut out for this trap queen life that she so desperately wants to live. I can see her crumbling under interrogation and snitching on everyone :lol:. Also, Saxe’s obsession with trying to take down ghost, and anyone that even breathes near him, is starting to get tired now

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Amazing show, the new season should be coming out soon
I'm more concerned about season 5 first and foremost. Its not yet on Netflix and there's no option to buy the series on YouTube either.

I'm only on series 3 at the moment though, how I didn't find this sooner I'll never know.

I'm more concerned about season 5 first and foremost. Its not yet on Netflix and there's no option to buy the series on YouTube either.

I'm only on series 3 at the moment though, how I didn't find this sooner I'll never know.
Can't you find season 5? Do you have showbox?

djdhrubs

Since they started properly swearing on it, and the peripheral characters have come to the fore more, this is very entertaining.

kouroux

'Supposed' season spoilers have been leaked, so don't read if you aren't about that life...

Proctor dies in ep4. Keisha (Tommy's gf) turns on Tommy and they get into a shootout with each other, and Tommy kills her. Tasha kills Ghost because she thinks he has killed Tariq, who is alive and been plotting this all along. Tariq also kills Dre. Tasha goes to jail.

Seems far fetched, but then again Power has turned into a soap opera so it wouldn't shock me either :D.
Well those spoilers are wrong so far