Television Power

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
And it's back. I gotta say this episode was better than all the others combined, it was a bit of fresh air in terms who the main focused on character was. Everything comes to and end though :(
They do go out of their way to portray the Feds as some the dumbest people on Earth.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
And it's back. I gotta say this episode was better than all the others combined, it was a bit of fresh air in terms who the main focused on character was. Everything comes to and end though :(
They do go out of their way to portray the Feds as some the dumbest people on Earth.
Yep. And spoiler alert... They aren't dumb. I've read actual indictments on drug/fraud cases... There's a reason why these motherfeckers have over a 95% conviction rate.

Sara125

I don’t know why they couldn’t get an actress actually from London or just keep dre’s gf as an American so we didn’t have to hear that God awful accent

Last edited:

kouroux

I don’t know they couldn’t get an actress actually from London or just keep dre’s gf as an American so we didn’t have to hear that God awful accent
:lol: I don't have a good ear for accents and I thought something was definitely wrong. Why was the character supposed to be from London anyway ?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Enjoyed that, best episode for a long time. Looks like they’ll be focusing on each suspect for the next few episodes.

Agree on the accent, it was awful.

Sylar

They should have released all the eps at the same time given its most each character having their 'day' before the shooting.
So we will see one for Tommy, one for Saxe, Tariq. Whos left? Tasha? Angelas sister? :lol:

RedDevilRoshi

Enjoyed that. Didn’t expect Dre to be burned alive.

I wonder which character they will focus on the next episode?

Last edited:

Heardy

Was nobody else surprisedthat a ghost is dead?? Was expecting to see him on life support.

Disappointing if it’s just going to be an episode for each main character in their run up to the shooting-I expect the last one will be Tariq unveiled as shooter, but that might be too obvious given the obvious exchange between him and Andre where he asks for a piece.

Irrational.

This show is so addictive, can never stay away even though it has the most ridiculous plot lines. :lol:

Spank is going have some serious repercussions soon.

Also, how satisfying was that right hook on Rodriguez :D

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Special props to Rotimi who played Dre very well. Very underrated acting IMHO.
Lot of people hated him but was quite sad to see him go!

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
The Paz episode is just weird. The 6th season has been below par, but it can't get worse now.

saivet

The episode with Dre was great but this was straight garbage. A real joke to give such a big focus on an irrelevant character
An episode with dedicated to character everyone knew didn't pull the trigger and also is not interesting. All a bit of a waste really.

kouroux

An episode with dedicated to character everyone knew didn't pull the trigger and also is not interesting. All a bit of a waste really.
How fecking dumb was she ? She has a father and a son but all she wants to focus is killing Ghost :houllier: ? Worse than that is our she took part willingly in the process that will prevent her from benefiting from her sister's money

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
They should have released all the eps at the same time given its most each character having their 'day' before the shooting.
So we will see one for Tommy, one for Saxe, Tariq. Whos left? Tasha? Angelas sister? :lol:
I blame you for that last one haha

Sara125

At this point it absolutely has to be Tariq

(not that I thought Paz did. Don’t think any one on earth who watches this did think it was her)

Last edited:

Irrational.

What an utter dogshit episode.

Paz has overtaken Blanca Rodriguez as the series' most annoying female character. Utterly brainless, and what was with her son's obsession to go to 'school'?

Definitely calling it quits after the finale, not bothering with Powerbook 2 or whatever it's going to be called.

youngrell

That was a painful episode to sit through, but I’ve come this far so gotta see it out.

Not only was it pointless because it was so obvious Paz wouldn’t be the killer, but this single episode dedicated to each suspect is going to make the end such an anti climax, surely?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yeah agree with the sentiment, crap episode, she's so irrelevant and boring.

ha_rooney

Shit episode. She was hardly an important character in the series, to focus on her when it’s obvious she’s not the killer is stupid.

RedDevilRoshi

What a boring episode that was. Why focus on a character that has been so irrelevant?

Wonder who it is going to be next?

kouroux

Soooo it's surely gotta be that little shithead ain't it :houllier: ? Much better episode than the Paz shit show for sure.
What a great track to finish the episode with

Last edited:

arnie_ni

Soooo it's surely gotta be that little shithead ain't it :houllier: ? Much better episode than the Paz shit show for sure.
What a great track to finish the episode with
Spoiler ffs it doesnt come out in the uk until Monday

ha_rooney

Tariq will be the killer. Better episode then last week but this dragged out reveal is boring. Looks like Tate is next week’s focus.

The actor playing Tariq is awful. Can’t take any scene he’s in seriously - he’s extremely annoying. Proctor’s daughter was so much better in all the scenes.

Thought Uncle Carlo was going to be some Godfather who was going to tear shit up. Pointless character.

kouroux

Tariq will be the killer. Better episode then last week but this dragged out reveal is boring. Looks like Tate is next week’s focus.

The actor playing Tariq is awful. Can’t take any scene he’s in seriously - he’s extremely annoying. Proctor’s daughter was so much better in all the scenes.

Thought Uncle Carlo was going to be some Godfather who was going to tear shit up. Pointless character.
I like Tate, that episode will surely be funy.
Elisa Marie has more common sense and maturity than all the other adult characters combined