Television Power

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Would love a spin off show with Tommy in LA.

Good episode after last weeks non entity but I think the killer will be Ramona.

Sylar

Its been the best episode since the return. Probably cos it focused on one of the best characters.

But still think it should have all been released together.

Tariq looking like the most likely killer. If it was Saxe, Ghost wouldnt have said let it go. Though I think they might just throw a curveball. And have it be that woman Ghost was seeing. (who is probably related to somebody Ghost killed or something)

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Found out who the killer is unfortunately, the ‘scene’ has pretty much been leaked all over social media

AaronRedDevil

Its been the best episode since the return. Probably cos it focused on one of the best characters.

But still think it should have all been released together.

Tariq looking like the most likely killer. If it was Saxe, Ghost wouldnt have said let it go. Though I think they might just throw a curveball. And have it be that woman Ghost was seeing. (who is probably related to somebody Ghost killed or something)
My thoughts aswel. Tommy would have hunted that person down. It's gotta be Tariq.

Zlatattack

My thoughts aswel. Tommy would have hunted that person down. It's gotta be Tariq.
I really hope Tommy kills Tariq at the end. There is no way this show should finish with his poor acting still alive. He's more annoying than Rodriquez's accent.

Last edited:

AaronRedDevil

I really hope Tommy kills Tariq at the end. There is no way this show should finish with his poor acting still alive.
I think Tariq is the only person left that he won't kill. That's why both ghost and tommy looked reserved when they both looked at who shot him. If it was Tate or Saxe, Tommy would have pulled the trigger.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I really hope Tommy kills Tariq at the end. There is no way this show should finish with his poor acting still alive. He's more annoying than Rodriquez's accent.
From what I’ve read, there’s a possibility this little cnut will get his own spin-off show where he’ll be the main focus.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
That was a much better episode than 90% of the ones in the last 2 seasons or so, thought it was great.

The speech Tommy had with Tariq about how he regretted killing Teresi because didn't know the full truth about him before he shot him, and killing him can't take that back - it's pretty obvious that Tariq is going to be the one who shot Ghost, then probably find out that he wasn't that bad after all.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Yeah they made it real obvious it's Tariq with Ghost telling Tommy to leave it, outside chance it could be Tasha. Was a good scene with Tommy and Ghost but it's all dumb how Tommy fell for all the lies.

Also I don't think Tommy is done yet, I think the feds will pick him up, I remember watching a preview before the second half of the seaosn started with all the suspects being questioned including Tommy.

youngrell

At least this episode was fun, even if the writing is still really bad.

Glad to see Vincent take a tuning too.

djdhrubs

Really enjoyable episode, but anything with a bit of Tommy in it is fun. Love his weird relationship with his mother. They both ham it up a bit but good stuff. The young actor who played Elisa Marie is very good.

RedDevilRoshi

Miles better than the previous episode which was all about Paz who was such an irrelevant character.

Clear as day it’s that wee rat Tariq that shot Ghost. The moment when a dying Ghost tells Tommy not to retaliate pretty much confirmed it for me when they looked at the killer. Why else would Ghost tell Tommy not to shoot?

Also have to say that the young actress that plays Elisa-Marie is very good.

Last edited:

Irrational.

Watched the latest episode and ended up watching the (leaked) finale as well.

Overall, it's been an entertaining ride but Im glad I don't have to watch any more of this crock of shit with horrible acting. Will not be following up on the Riq spin off.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Tate is fecking brilliant :lol::lol:
Probably my favorite episode so far

Such a smarmy git but yeah he is brilliant. Episode started off a bit slow but really enjoyed it by the end.

If you saw his smug face in real life you would want to wipe it off but in Power you have to love him.

Sylar

Tate is fecking brilliant :lol::lol:
Probably my favorite episode so far
Agreed. In terms of characters, hes the one which I think a spinoff would be successful (also thought maybe proctor but thats done).
A spinoff on Tate which is both a prequel (then a sequel)

youngrell

Not a bad episode overall except for the writers continuing to give the most disliked characters good endings and vice versa. Mind boggling.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good episode only because Tate is a great character & the actor portrays the character really well.

Sara125

I haven't read about it but honestly I really liked it.
The guy who played his brother on the episode is his real brother in life
I thought so I was actually gonna come in here to ask but I forgot. They look and sound alike.

youngrell

Some good ending for Dre indeed
:lol: Fair point.

It’s still strange the way they’ve gone about the ending for a lot of characters. It seems they are sabotaging the end of this show by giving further plot armour for those interested in the spin off.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
:lol: Fair point.

It’s still strange the way they’ve gone about the ending for a lot of characters. It seems they are sabotaging the end of this show by giving further plot armour for those interested in the spin off.
On his IG page, a lot of people were like "they did you dirty man" :lol:

Eire Red United

Good episode, would have been more interesting if we didn’t already know what happened with Dre and then seeing Tates reaction when he heard the killer was arrested.
Anyway, we knew it wouldn’t have been Tate, has to be either Tariq or Tasha or them both together because Tommy would have killed anyone else.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Every time I see Tate all I can think of him is as O-Dog. "What you say bout ma momma? - Please I don't want no trouble just get oout!" The actors probably been in loads of things since MS but it was racking my brains for a while when he popped up in Power.

But yeah it's probably Tariq or Tasha I can't think of anyone who might have had a grudge in earlier seasons who Tate had a connection with to explain his reaction or Tommy and Ghost were really close to that would stop Tommy from retaliating. Everyone close to them apart from Tariq and Tasha is dead.

djdhrubs

Good episode only because Tate is a great character & the actor portrays the character really well.
Agreed. He's very good at being slimy and charming. The rapport with his (real life) brother was really good.

Zlatattack

Next episode isn't out on Netflix until 10th Feb... :mad:

Why does the superbowl have to ruin everything.