Television Power

Just watched the last episode, by god Tasha is so stupid why couldn't she just leave things be. Even in death Ghost is still winning, he got exactly what he wanted from Tariq and that was to get an education.

Sylar

Just watched the last episode, by god Tasha is so stupid why couldn't she just leave things be. Even in death Ghost is still winning, he got exactly what he wanted from Tariq and that was to get an education.
Tasha is the worst

Kinda glad the show is done, it probably was a season back. Not the best ending imo but there ya go

People's thoughts on the spinoffs? Don't think I'll watch any but might see how the Tate one does and then binge that if it's renewed

Tasha is the worst

Kinda glad the show is done, it probably was a season back. Not the best ending imo but there ya go

People's thoughts on the spinoffs? Don't think I'll watch any but might see how the Tate one does and then binge that if it's renewed
Shes a fool, her setting up Quincy was low even by her standards.

I would watch a spinoff with Tommy in LA, i honestly dont have time for Tariq.

JoaquinJoaquin

Tasha is the worst

I can't see 4 spin offs being successful. I think 1 or 2 will only get 1 season. The Tommy spin off and Power Book 2 will probably get a few seasons off the back of user curiosity of season 1. Wouldn't be shocked if they all fizzled out based on the back of the writing from the last 2 seasons of OG Power.

Sylar

Shes a fool, her setting up Quincy was low even by her standards.

I would watch a spinoff with Tommy in LA, i honestly dont have time for Tariq.
She deserved what she got. That was the 'happy ending' part of this show :lol:
Dont think id watch anything to do with Tommy. Dont think theres anything else to tell on his story.

I can't see 4 spin offs being successful. I think 1 or 2 will only get 1 season. The Tommy spin off and Power Book 2 will probably get a few seasons off the back of user curiosity of season 1. Wouldn't be shocked if they all fizzled out based on the back of the writing from the last 2 seasons of OG Power.
Yeah same. Tate and Proctor were the only side characters I could see them exploring more outside of this show. One is gone and the other looks like they are doing but it depends where they go.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Shocked when they revealed the shooter, did not see that coming :wenger:

Crap episode. Tasha got what she deserved. fecking hell she & Tariq are annoying characters. I swear every scene is Tasha about to break down & cry before suddenly becoming gangster again.

Show should’ve ended 2 years back. Might watch a Tommy or Tate spin-off but no interest in any of the other characters.

Edit - also, why was there no CCTV in Truth?!

Last edited:

Affirmation

I thought the finale was decent but I wasn't that shocked to see who the shooter was. I'm going to miss this TV Series though, I was in New York City when it premiered and have watched it since then.

I posted this elsewhere but I have a theory though on why Ghost might of survived. Each character focused episode recalls events differently, Tommy's recollection differs from what is shown in the finale. It's possible that we didn't see Ghost pass cause Tommy misremembered it.

2E_MUFC

Finale is on par with Game of Thrones. Poor ending to a show that was once great. I hate Tariq more than I hated Joffrey.

The last few series I’ve watched, I have not enjoyed the endings. I have 3 episodes of The Wire left and I hope that doesn’t disappoint.

AaronRedDevil

Finale is on par with Game of Thrones. Poor ending to a show that was once great. I hate Tariq more than I hated Joffrey.

The last few series I’ve watched, I have not enjoyed the endings. I have 3 episodes of The Wire left and I hope that doesn’t disappoint.
Nothing will ever be on par with the feck up of GoT. But they did drag this out way too long.

AaronRedDevil

Anyone find it weird with Tommy and Tasha moment. Like it was different, tommy episode, she was by the windows and the last episode she's kneeling on the carpet.

Sylar

Anyone find it weird with Tommy and Tasha moment. Like it was different, tommy episode, she was by the windows and the last episode she's kneeling on the carpet.
Maybe this will be all about the people telling their stories from their own perspective so remember different things

And that's how ghost is alive

:lol:

youngrell

This last season has been so bad that I can barely remember liking the show, which is a shame because I definitely did at one point.

Finale was rubbish. They don’t let any of the good plots breathe for a second. Will not be watching the spin off.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Predictable ending. If they did a spin off on Tariq the only episode i would watch would be of his ass getting killed.

Marcelinho87

Not a fan of Tariq but he finally showed some emotion and wasn't too bad in that Finale though Tasha was a pain in the arse.

I see what people mean by the quality of the show declining but it was never a serious watch for me and was always viewed as silly yet fun so I didn't mind so much.

I reckon a Tate spinoff would be great as I hated the slimy twat but he played the character well. A Tommy spinoff would easily be the best though, best character in the show by a country mile.

RedDevilRoshi

What was that post credits scene with a young Ghost, Tommy & Angela at the end supposed to be about? Seemed pretty pointless.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
What was that post credits scene with a young Ghost, Tommy & Angela at the end supposed to be about? Seemed pretty pointless.
Apparently there’s gonna be a prequel somewhere along the line, so that would make sense.

Tariq was infuriating and I was hoping that once, just once, Ghost would beat the shit out of the little cnut. The little fecker contradicted himself all the way through and the reason for his actions were laughable. There’s suspension of belief and then there’s straight up insulting people’s intelligence, unfortunately the writers went the latter route.

Irrational.

I'm glad it's over. What a shower of shite the last few episodes were. Massive disappointment. Won't be watching Riq's college shenanigans, he can feck off. Ghost, Angela, Tommy, Proctor and heck even Tate made the show good. Now we're just left with a bunch of whiny fecks. The spin offs will flop.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
How the feck did Tommy, of all people in this series, get away with everything?

Sara125

Anyone been watching book 2? Second episode came out today. You can catch it on amazon prime, though it’s part of Starz TV so requires another subscription. Pretty good so far.

Sylar

Anyone been watching book 2? Second episode came out today. You can catch it on amazon prime, though it’s part of Starz TV so requires another subscription. Pretty good so far.
Heard the reviews so far are good
If six or seven are the same may watch it

Sara125

Very much enjoying book II. The actor who plays Cane is really doing the role justice I hate Cane :lol:

Sylar

Very much enjoying book II. The actor who plays Cane is really doing the role justice I hate Cane :lol:
So worth watching then? Was hoping for some good feedback before going into it

AaronRedDevil

I'm actually rewatching power at the moment. On season 4 now. I Forgot how much of a **** Ghost is to Angela. Like is was written by a teenager. What adult speaks like this? Only characters I like was Proctor and Tommy.

Sara125

Episode 8 best episode this season.

The revelation about Zeke’s real age makes no sense. They should have made him two years older AT MOST. Him being four years older than he (and everyone else) thought he was is stupid, there is a clear difference between a 2 year old and 6 year old, for example. How would people not clock something was off? How do you not remember the first four years of your life :lol:

Last edited:

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Only spin off I want to see is Tommy's one.

Just watching the Tommy spin off and it is very good so far. I’m sure he must be everyone’s favourite character in the original.

Not really interested in the spin off with Tariq as never liked the character but will watch the one of Kanan growing up.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
How good is it still, a couple of seasons in? Is it similar to The Shield?

GoT traumatized me and I don't want to spoiler myself by reading the thread :lol:

AaronRedDevil

Just watching the Tommy spin off and it is very good so far. I’m sure he must be everyone’s favourite character in the original.

Not really interested in the spin off with Tariq as never liked the character but will watch the one of Kanan growing up.
Is it finally out? That's good so. I don't keep up with it. Can't buy it in Ireland unless I go through Apple TV and then buy Starz.

Sylar

Apparently the Tariq one improved immensely from s2 onwards

Tempted to catch up on them all
At one time

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Is it finally out? That's good so. I don't keep up with it. Can't buy it in Ireland unless I go through Apple TV and then buy Starz.

Yeah full season is out and Tommy is as great as usual. Watching it on ‘dodgy’ IPTV but yeah generally it is through Amazon/Starzplay