PR Draft SF: Physio/Synco vs Sjor

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
I'm not against a more individualistic player in the magic square as such, my main criteria was being more comfortable on the right. So in that case Kopa would be an excellent fit.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
btw its beyond me why you downgraded from Van Dijk to Krol

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
btw its beyond me why you downgraded from Van Dijk to Krol
Saw it as a downgrade too, there was a reason we picked VVD in round 3. But (at least for me) it was ultimately a gamble with future picks in mind, had we survived this game.

The whole block entanglement tended to make it necessary to take one step back for two steps forward in the future. I think a lot of RR question marks can be attributed to this, for all managers.

Edit: Seems Physio's take is different, and he's the boss (only 1/2 different after edit)

Last edited:

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I'm not against a more individualistic player in the magic square as such, my main criteria was being more comfortable on the right. So in that case Kopa would be an excellent fit.
I think Zico is as good as it gets in that position really. As I understand it there's little to no onus for him to provide width on the outside right channel - that's on Zanetti and secondarily Elkjaer. He was absolutely at home in inside-right positions, and I didn't notice any pronounced tendency for him to favour the left side of the pitch over the right. I posted a bit regarding this in an old match which I'll rehash here.

Great performance, scoring his first from 6:40 from inside-right:

Assist for Socrates vs Italy:

and this great goal where he starts the move from deep in his own half before popping up to finish it (you an just about see the initial pass on the replay from 2:20)