1. MJJ - Keegan
  2. Enigma/The Red Viper - Robson, Robson, Robson
  3. Tuppet - Rush
  4. Gio - Robson,Robson, Bremner

Semi Final Squad

Indnyc

Semi Final Squads

1. Tuppet
- 1) A. Hansen (46) 2) P. Beardsley (91) 3) A. Ball (38) 4) J. Johnstone (10) 5) T. Cooper (97) 6) B. Murdoch (73) 7) M. England (291) 8) F. Lee (160) 9) P. Madeley (38) 10) L. Sharpe (68) 11) P. Bonner (178) 12) B. Moore (133) 13) J. Barnes 14) P. Shilton 15) I.Rush

2. Gio - 1) G. Hoddle (35) 2) C. Waddle (48) 3) V. Anderson (76) 4) R. Gough (70) 5) J. Greig (24) 6) B. Lennox (11) 7) K. Ratcliffe (243) 8) P. McStay (130) 9) K. Dixon (21) 10) A. Goram (60) 11. T. Dorigo (8) 12) A. Hartford (94) 13) K. Dalglish 14) M. Hughes 15) B.Bremner

3. MJJ - 1) G. Souness (180) 2) C. Bell (191) 3) R. Wilkins (7) 4) M. MacDonald (97) 5) K. Burns 6) S. Nicol (25) 7) K. Beattie (2) 8) D. Statham (480) 9) G. Armstrong (445) 10) Allan Clarke (480) 11) J. Corrigan (5) 12) R. Milne (80) 13) P. Gascoigne 14) S. Pearce 15) K.Keegan

4. Enigma_87/TRV - 1) G. Lineker (3) 2) O. Ardiles (4) 3) D. Walker (1) 4) T. Francis (17) 5) N. Hunter (15) 6) F. Thijssen (21) 7) N. Winterburn (4) 8) K. Sheedy (9) 9) P. Rice (33) 10) F. Worthington (8) 11) J. Leighton (2) 12) R. Villa (2) 13) L. Brady 14) D. McGrain 15) B.Robson

Indnyc

That was fun.. Was half expecting Gio to go again with Robson.. Even more surprised that no one went with McGrath

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Phew.

I really thought Gio would go with Robbo. So, wanted us to go for Bremner.

But thanks to my boi Enigma, he sold me on going all out for Robbo! :D

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Hmm.... MJJ wins the round comfortably followed by Tuppet.
Aye, agreed. Tuppet and MJJ made the clearest upgrades and enhanced the fit of their players, while both Engima/TRV and myself made quality upgrades without necessarily enhancing the fit per se.
Phew.

I really thought Gio would go with Robbo. So, wanted us to go for Bremner.

But thanks to my boi Enigma, he sold me on going all out for Robbo! :D
Yeah I could have taken us both down on the third turn, but with Tuppet adding Rush to that already stacked attack, it might have been the end of the draft to all intents and purposes.

Indnyc

Semi Final Matches
  1. MJJ vs Gio - Monday 4/30
  2. Enigma/The Red Viper vs Tuppet - TBD

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Lol.

It wasn't because I thought Bremner was better, man. Robson obviously the best midfielder in this draft.

But, Gio had gone for him twice. I was confident he would go again!
No it was more an "had a draft where argued midfield and you picked him three times".

You needed him though..... your midfield was shite (not that I'm bitter). :(

Enigma_87

You know who
Aye, agreed. Tuppet and MJJ made the clearest upgrades and enhanced the fit of their players, while both Engima/TRV and myself made quality upgrades without necessarily enhancing the fit per se.

Yeah I could have taken us both down on the third turn, but with Tuppet adding Rush to that already stacked attack, it might have been the end of the draft to all intents and purposes.
I’m glad you didn’t mate.

Thought you’d either go with Robbo or McGrath, but then MJJ would also go with McGrath, leaving Robson as the only significant upgrade to our team hence going all out on him made sense.

Also Robson alongside Hoddle would be too good for your team as well, considering they were paired together for the national team and peak Robson covered lot of ground for Hoddle making it work as a midfield 2 and you already had a great forward line.

Enigma_87

You know who
:lol: I'll wait to see your team. I don't want to forerun the match thread, but think I can see the comments to come clearly. :D
To be honest I really thought our midfield was really excellent and only second to BKTWR in the draft so far.

But then, why pass the opportunity to get the best player in the draft and boost our midfield even further, adding some more steel in the process. :D

Indnyc

To be honest I really thought our midfield was really excellent and only second to BKTWR in the draft so far.

But then, why pass the opportunity to get the best player in the draft and boost our midfield even further, adding some more steel in the process. :D
Yeah your midfield now is incredibly strong. Interesting to see who you would drop to accommodate Robson

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

Thought you’d either go with Robbo or McGrath, but then MJJ would also go with McGrath, leaving Robson as the only significant upgrade to our team hence going all out on him made sense.

Also Robson alongside Hoddle would be too good for your team as well, considering they were paired together for the national team and peak Robson covered lot of ground for Hoddle making it work as a midfield 2 and you already had a great forward line.
Yeah I'd though MJJ would go for McGrath too, appreciating that Keegan is an obvious upgrade as well.

MJJ

Yeah I'd though MJJ would go for McGrath too, appreciating that Keegan is an obvious upgrade as well.

Thought one of you would be blocking him so went for keegan

Indnyc

Semi Final Matches
  1. MJJ vs Gio - Monday,4/30
  2. Enigma/The Red Viper vs Tuppet - Tuesday,5/1

Indnyc

@MJJ send me your writeup for tomorrow when you get a chance. Does 3Pm UK time work for you?

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
@Gio okay if we delay it till sat? Got two exams this week and way behind where I should be.

Or if somebody wants to take over the team that's okay too.
Yeah of course don’t mind delaying, although Friday/Saturday aren’t great.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Would like to get this draft over by this coming week while there is still interest.. Is there anyway you guys can do it slightly earlier?
This.

Also because i want the new draft to start asap :lol: