Wednesday 28 July KO: 20:00

Preston North End v Man Utd
Deepdale Stadium
Saturday 31 July KO: 14:00

Manchester United v Everton
Old Trafford
Saturday 7 August KO: 17:00

Edit: Ticket info

Ticket sales for the Brentford and Everton games at Old Trafford are now open exclusively for United Season Ticket holders and Executive Club members who have renewed for season 2021/22.

All remaining tickets will be sold to Official Members who will be able to purchase from 18:00 BST on Friday 25 June.

No mention on numbers allowed in yet.

Tickets are priced at

£30 for adults
£22.50 for 18-20 year-olds
£17 for 16-17 year-olds
£17 for over 65s
£10 for U16s

All matches will be shown live on MUTV

Last edited:

Red Royal

Derby County v Manchester United
Pride Park
Sunday 18 July KO: 13:00

QPR v Manchester United
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
Saturday 24 July KO: 15:00

Manchester United v Brentford
Old Trafford

Old Trafford

Any idea if crowds will be allowed at these? Has been too long since seeing a live game. Would love to see even a friendly.

Pavl3n

Who will take part for the Derby game?
I suppose a lot of the youngsters. When could we see Sancho? After the friendlies are over and we've gathered the rest of the 10m ?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
My mates a QPR season ticket holder, so if crowds are allowed, I'll be there - most likely out my box.

thebirminghamred

Will we be doing a tour abroad this summer, or just playing English clubs? It doesn't feel the same if we don't play foreign teams.

Pavl3n

When do players get back?
Some youngsters might be back as soon as 1st of July I suspect, but that's pure speculation.

marktan

Final is on the 11th, first PL game is on 14th August.

I'd hope all the players get at least 3-4 weeks off, there was no break last season and some players look really burnt out. I'd rather they miss the first week or two of the PL then have no break.

Gator Nate

Derby County v Manchester United
Pride Park
Sunday 18 July KO: 13:00

QPR v Manchester United
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
Saturday 24 July KO: 15:00

Manchester United v Brentford
Old Trafford

Old Trafford

Edit: Ticket info

Ticket sales for the Brentford and Everton games at Old Trafford are now open exclusively for United Season Ticket holders and Executive Club members who have renewed for season 2021/22.

All remaining tickets will be sold to Official Members who will be able to purchase from 18:00 BST on Friday 25 June.

No mention on numbers allowed in yet.

Tickets are priced at

£30 for adults
£22.50 for 18-20 year-olds
£17 for 16-17 year-olds
£17 for over 65s
£10 for U16s

All matches will be shown live on MUTV
We can probably scrape a point against Everton, but those other three fixtures worry me...

thebirminghamred

Robertd0803

Premier League teams playing each other in preseason will always be weird to me.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
How long do the players involved in the euros get off?

lysglimt

Scout
So what is a realistic starting line-up against Derby ?

Heaton - Telles, Tuanzebe, Mengi, AWB - Matic, Garner - Elanga, Shoretire, Pellistri - Greenwood ?

Or will Mata, v.d Beek, Martial and Andreas start ?

Widow

Heaton - Telles, Tuanzebe, Mengi, AWB - Matic, Garner - Elanga, Shoretire, Pellistri - Greenwood ?

VDB has to start, right? Fitness permitting. I hope he stays with us and gets more game time so he has a chance to develop into the player we thought we brought and so Bruno doesn't get burnt out again. The added creativity from Sancho should ease the need for Bruno to play every single game a little.

I'd also expect to see Amed start before a decision on if he goes out on loan or not.

Widow

Hang on...I've just renewed my season ticket but won't have a second vaccination potentially until September. No way the club will be requiring people to have a Covid passport.
The report is behind a paywall but I'm sure we'll hear more very soon.

The decision yet to be announced is whether a covid passport will be a legal requirement or just advice. Either way, I can see United asking for one to reduce the chance of mass infection and reduced numbers being allowed back in.

It would be a bit of a cop-out from the government if they put the pressure on the clubs to decide.

fergieisold

The report is behind a paywall but I'm sure we'll hear more very soon.

The decision yet to be announced is whether a covid passport will be a legal requirement or just advice. Either way, I can see United asking for one to reduce the chance of mass infection and reduced numbers being allowed back in.

It would be a bit of a cop-out from the government if they put the pressure on the clubs to decide.
I think United are going to be more keen to get everybody in the stadium rather than going through refunding money to people again. Starting to look like the July 19 date isn't actually the end of restrictions.

besteverjohnoshea

Hi,

I am currently in the States for the next month. If I download the MUTV App, can I watch these friendlies LIVE via a Smart Sony TV using the App on Google Play?

If I purchase a one month sub, will that be good for me to watch these games?

I have no experience with it and am wondering if anyone here can provide their experiences and any info with that.

Thanks.

lex talionis

VDB has to start, right? Fitness permitting. I hope he stays with us and gets more game time so he has a chance to develop into the player we thought we brought and so Bruno doesn't get burnt out again. The added creativity from Sancho should ease the need for Bruno to play every single game a little.

I'd also expect to see Amed start before a decision on if he goes out on loan or not.
It would be hilarious, but at the same depressing, if Ole brings on Donny in the 85th minute of a friendly.

UTD_Since_1978

I'm kinda wondering exactly how many of our probable strongest starting XI for next season will be playing in these pre-season games or will it be mostly fringe & youth players for every match?

JB7

I'm kinda wondering exactly how many of our probable strongest starting XI for next season will be playing in these pre-season games or will it be mostly fringe & youth players for every match?
Well we'll be without anyone who went to the Euros for at least another two weeks (three weeks in the England players case) I think, so that's Rashford, Sancho, Shaw, Maguire, Pogba, Bruno, De Gea, McTominay, Lindelof & Dan James.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'd say the coaching staff are fecking delighted that its a local pre-season compared to normal years.

Must be such a fecking nuisance having to travel all over the gaff and do all the media on top of it while trying to prepare for a long and gruelling elite level season.